- Acting Lessons
Available online for free.
Big community and fast support.
- Actors Reviews
We have 50,000+ joined actors.
Read the reviews & get inspired!
- 1500+ Casting Calls
Daily 24/7 actor calls updates.
Receive mail notifications.
- Explore Casting Calls
Promote with famous brands.
Filter only what you want.
- Acting Lessons
May 16, 2003 · Directed by Conor McPherson. With Michael Caine, Dylan Moran, Michael Gambon, Lena Headey. Two failed actors decide to pull a con on a local gangster by pretending to be the people to whom he owes money.
Movie Actors and Actresses . Fandango is your go-to destination for all your favorite actors, actresses, directors and writers. Learn more and discover what celebrities like Chris Evans, Robert Downey, Jr. and Jennifer Lawrence are up to.
Lee J. Cobb, one of the premier character actors in American film for three decades in the post-World War II period, was born Leo Jacoby in New York City's Lower East Side on December 8, 1911. The son of a Jewish newspaper editor, young Leo was a child prodigy in music, mastering the violin and the...
These lists of famous film actors by films, gender, nationality, and more include photos and metadata where available. Following are lists of film actors from all over the world who appear in various types of films. All the lists below are factual lists of film actors who appear in a range of mainstream to international films.
People also ask
Who is the Best Actor of all time?
What do you need to know about acting in film and television?
Which actor/actress has been in the most movies?
Who are some famous movie stars?
- Denzel Washington. A. O. SCOTT We wrangled and argued about every other slot on the list, but there was no hesitation or debate about this one. Denzel Washington is beyond category: a screen titan who is also a subtle and sensitive craftsman, with serious old-school stage training and blazing movie-star presence.
- Isabelle Huppert. MANOHLA DARGIS Fearless and mesmerizing, sometimes scary, sometimes freakish, Isabelle Huppert has taken on an astonishment of roles over her career, moving effortlessly from tears to shrieks, from the straightest stories to the most gloriously unhinged.
- Daniel. Day-Lewis. By Manohla Dargis. At the start of “There Will Be Blood” (2007), a man in a deep, dark hole rhythmically strikes the wall with a pickax, sending up sparks and dust.
- Keanu Reeves. By A. O. Scott. Maybe you’re surprised to find Keanu Reeves so high on this list. But ask yourself: have you ever been disappointed when he showed up in a movie?
Famous Movie Actors including Tom Holland, Dwayne Johnson, Zac Efron, Leonardo DiCaprio, Jentzen Ramirez and many more.
Salaries for the world's highest-paid film actors currently range from US$20–30 million, but an actor can earn substantially more by deferring all or part of their salary against a percentage of the film's gross, known within the industry as a "profit participation" deal.
- Will Smith as Agent J in "Men in Black 3" $100 million. Source: The Hollywood Reporter. Will Smith's performance-based pay for the third "Men in Black" movie got him $100 million of its $624 million gross.
- Keanu Reeves as Neo in "The Matrix" trilogy. $250 million ($83.3 million per movie) Source: The Hollywood Reporter. Between all three "Matrix" films, Keanu Reeves' combined pay was $250 million.
- Tom Cruise as Ethan Hunt in "Mission: Impossible — Ghost Protocol" $75 million. Cruise earned $75 million from the fourth "Mission: Impossible" movie, "Ghost Protocol," which allowed him to top Forbes' most powerful actors list in 2012.
- Robert Downey Jr. as Tony Stark/Iron Man in "Avengers: Infinity War" $75 million. Source: The Hollywood Reporter. Downey was the highest-paid actor of the Marvel Cinematic Universe, having negotiated a deal in which he received backend profits that resulted in $75 million for 2018's "Avengers: Infinity War."
- Bohemian Rhapsody Cast.
- Rami Malek. Rami Malek essays the role of Freddie Mercury, the Queen frontman. Freddie became a youth icon due to his flamboyant style and vibrant energy when performing on stage.
- Gwilym Lee. Lee plays the role of Queen guitarist Brian May. He was popular for his distinctive playing style. Brain wrote the lyrics for the popular song Hammer to Fall, Headlong and Fat Bottomed Girls.
- Ben Hardy. Ben Hardy portrayed the role of Roger Taylor the drummer for the. Other than drumming he was also known for his impressive vocal range. Ben made his debut with the BBC One series EastEnders in which he played Peter Beale.