Alexandra "Xan" Cassavetes (born September 21, 1965) is an American actress and director. She is the daughter of Greek-American actor-director John Cassavetes and actress Gena Rowlands. She is the granddaughter of actress Katherine Cassavetes. She is the sister of actor-director Nick Cassavetes and actor-screenwriter-director Zoe Cassavetes.
- Alexandra Cassavetes Quotesdailymotion.com
- A Year With Women: Xan Cassavetes' "Kiss of the Damned"youtube.com
- Interview de Xan Cassavetes & d' Anna Mouglalis VOST-Fryoutube.com
- Day 2 at the Oldenburg International Film Festivalyoutube.com
Xan Cassavetes was born on September 21, 1965 in Los Angeles, California, USA as Alexandra Katherine Cassavetes. She is an actress and writer, known for Kiss of the Damned (2012), Alpha Dog (2006) and New York, I Love You (2008). See full bio »
- Xan Cassavetes
Overview (3) Mini Bio (1) Xan Cassavetes was born on September 21, 1965 in Los Angeles, California, USA as Alexandra Katherine Cassavetes. She is an actress and writer, known for Kiss of the Damned (2012), Alpha Dog (2006) and New York, I Love You (2008).
Alexandra (Xan) Katherine Cassavetes was born September 21, 1965 in Los Angeles, California, United States of America to Greek-American actor-director John Cassavetes and actress Gena Rowlands. Her grandmother was the famous actress Katherine Cassavetes.
Alexandra Cassavetes’s age is 55. Screenwriter and daughter of acclaimed director and writer, Nick Cassavetes. The 55-year-old screenwriter was born in California, United States. Se developed a fascination with the industry early on, given her father’s vocation.
- California, United States
Enthusiastic and talented lady, Alexandra Cassavetes was born as Alexandra Katherine Cassavetes at the end of 1965 in Los Angeles, California, United States of America to Gena Rowlands and John Cassavetes. She is also known by the name Xan. February 3, 1989
Explore releases from Alexandra Cassavetes at Discogs. Shop for Vinyl, CDs and more from Alexandra Cassavetes at the Discogs Marketplace.
- California, United States
- Bio. Alexandra Cassavetes, best known for being a Screenwriter, was born in California, United States on Tuesday, September 21, 1965. Screenwriter and daughter of acclaimed director and writer, Nick Cassavetes.
- Alexandra Cassavetes’s zodiac sign is Virgo. Alexandra Cassavetes zodiac sign is a Virgo. Dates of Virgo are August 23 - September 22. Those born under the Virgo zodiac sign have capable, organized and analytical minds, which often makes them a pleasure to chat with.
- She is currently 55 years old. The American screenwriter has been alive for 20,187 days or 484,490 hours. There were precisely 684 full moons after her birth to this day.
- On Alexandra Cassavetes’s birthday. The world’s population was 3,339,592,688 and there were an estimated 116,766,061 babies born throughout the world in 1965, Lyndon B. Johnson (Democratic) was the president of the United States, and the number one song on Billboard 100 was "Eve Of Destruction" by Barry McGuire.
Summary: Alexandra Cassavetes was born on 09/21/1965 and is 55 years old. Alexandra Cassavetes currently lives in Los Angeles, CA; in the past Alexandra has also lived in New York NY. Alexandra also answers to Alexandra Katherine Cassavetes and Alexandra K Cassavetes, and perhaps a couple of other names.
Cassavetes' first experience with the filmmaking business was at the age of one, when she had an uncredited role as a baby girl in her late father John Cassavetes ' film Minnie and Moskowitz, but it was not until 1991 that she had her first acting role in the film Ted & Venus.
- related to: Alexandra Cassavetes
mylife.com has been visited by 100K+ users in the past month
Highly recommend! - Consumer Affairs