Alexandre Michel Gérard Desplat (French: [alɛksɑ̃dʁ dɛspla]; born 23 August 1961) is a French film composer. He has won two Academy Awards, for his musical scores to the films The Grand Budapest Hotel and The Shape of Water, and has received nine additional Academy Award nominations, ten César nominations (winning three), ten BAFTA nominations (winning three), eleven Golden Globe Award ...
- You'll Never Know (Official Video) ft. Renée Flemingyoutube.com
- Alexandre Desplat Interview - Godzilla Premiereyoutube.com
- Alexandre Desplat winning Best Original Score for "The Grand Budapest Hotel"youtube.com
- You'll Never Knowdailymotion.com
Composer and conductor Alexandre Desplat, Oscar winner and seven-time Academy Award nominated, for his prolific filmography and his collaborations with Stephen Frears, Terrence Malick, Ang Lee, Kathryn Bigelow, Jacques Audiard, Wes Anderson, Roman Polanski, George Clooney or Matteo Garrone is one of the most worthy heirs of the French masters of...
Composer, orchestrator and conductor, two times Academy Award winner, Alexandre Desplat, eleven-times Academy Award Nominee, with over hundred scores and numerous awards to his credit is one of the most worthy heirs of the French film scoring masters.
- How Alexandre Desplat recorded a full score for George Clooney film ‘The Midnight Sky’ during Covidfaroutmagazine.co.uk1 week ago
- How Alexandre Desplat Recorded A Full Score During Covid For George Clooney’s ‘The Midnight Sky’ With A Remote London Symphony Orchestra – Crew Call PodcastDeadline on MSN.com1 week ago
- Oscar-winning composer Alexandre Desplat on ‘The Midnight Sky’ score: ‘The music had to convey many things’Gold Derby1 week ago
Alexandre Desplat's sophisticated orchestral film scores are informed by influences spanning Claude Debussy, Maurice Ravel, Georges Delerue, Bernard Herrmann, and António Carlos Jobim as well as jazz and world music.
Dec 13, 2019 · Alexandre Michel Gérard Desplat (born 23 August 1961) is a French film composer, of Greek descent. He has won two Academy Awards, for his musical scores to the films The Grand Budapest Hotel and The Shape of Water, and received eight additional Academy Award nominations, eight César nominatio… read more
Alexandre Desplat (born 23 August 1961 in Paris, France) is a French film composer. At the age of five, Desplat began playing piano and also became proficient on trumpet and flute. He studied with Claude Ballif, Iannis Xenakis in France and Jack Hayes in the USA.
Feb 05, 2021 · Composer Alexandre Desplat has made seven films with George Clooney, either as producer or director — including the Oscar-winning “Argo” and the Oscar-nominated “SyrianaR…
Feb 15, 2021 · The original motion picture score race has begun, and already two-time Oscar winning composer Alexandre Desplat is a contender for his music on George Clooney's sci-fi Netflix movie The Midnight ...
- related to: Alexandre Desplat
amazon.com has been visited by 1M+ users in the past month