301 King Street Alexandria, VA 22314. 311 or 703.746.4311. Department Directory . Alex311. Connecting You to City Services. Report a Problem ; Request a Service ...
- Departments & Agencies
View the organizational chart for the Alexandria City...
Alexandria offers wide range of job opportunities and...
- Departments & Agencies
Alexandria is an independent city in the Commonwealth of Virginia in the United States. As of the 2010 census, the population was 139,966, and in 2019, the population was estimated to be 159,428.
- United States
- 22301 to 22315, 22320 to 22336
- 39 ft (12 m)
Alexandria has taken all necessary action to set your mind at ease for a memorable escape. Face coverings are required in Virginia at all indoor public places, except when eating, drinking or exercising.
- Rocket Fizz Candy and Soda Store Opens Alexandria, Virginiayoutube.com
- Zoom Buddha : Jones-Point Park, Alexandria, VAvimeo.com
- 320 S West Street #406, Alexandria, VAvimeo.com
- Overview of 819 Water Pl Alexandria, VA (pid 38450491)vimeo.com
A short Metro ride from Washington DC, Alexandria, Virginia is the perfect escape from the fast-paced capital. First settled in 1695, the city retains its colonial spirit, with cobblestone streets and historic buildings in the Old Town, Gadsby's Tavern, a restaurant serving food since 1770, and centers of learning like the Black History Museum.
Book your tickets online for the top things to do in Alexandria, Virginia on Tripadvisor: See 12,277 traveler reviews and photos of Alexandria tourist attractions. Find what to do today, this weekend, or in December. We have reviews of the best places to see in Alexandria. Visit top-rated & must-see attractions.
People also ask
What are the best neighborhoods to live in Alexandria VA?
How far is Alexandria Virginia from Norfolk VA?
Is Alexandria near Washington DC?
When did Alexandria Virginia become an independent city?
Description Alexandria is an independent city in the Commonwealth of Virginia. As of 2009, the city had a total population of 139,966. Located along the Western bank of the Potomac River, Alexandria is approximately six miles (9.6 kilometers) south of downtown Washington, D.C.
Old Town Alexandria Located just minutes from Washington, D.C. on the Potomac River waterfront and named a Top 5 Best Small City in the U.S. 2020 by the Condé Nast Traveler Readers’ Choice Awards and one of the South’s Best Cities 2020 by Southern Living, Alexandria delights travelers from all over the world.
Decision Desk HQ has projected Democrats to retain control of the House of Representatives after the 2020 election. The Democrats have failed, however, to protect some of their most vulnerable ...
Business Insider via Yahoo News
4 days ago
- AOC ‘more active on Twitter’ than in Congress, says Joe ManchinThe Independent via Yahoo News4 days ago
- AOC defends time spent on Twitter: ‘Not all politics is envelopes to corporate CEOs for money’The Independent via Yahoo News3 days ago
- Initial 70K Doses Of Pfizer's Vaccine Expected In VirginiaPatch via Yahoo News3 days ago
- Northwest Virginia Reports More Coronavirus Cases Than NoVAPatch via Yahoo News5 days ago
- NoVA Hospitalizations Climb To Highest Level Since Early JunePatch via Yahoo News2 days ago