Alice Louise Walton (born October 7, 1949) is an American heiress to the fortune of Walmart. In September 2016, she owned over US$11 billion in Walmart shares. As of April 2021, Walton has a net worth of $62.2 billion, making her the 20th-richest person, and the second richest woman in the World according to Bloomberg Billionaires Index.
Feb 01, 2010 · Alice Walton is a committed patron of the arts and philanthropist. She founded Crystal Bridges Museum of American Art in Bentonville, Arkansas in 2011 and serves as chairwoman of the museum’s Board of Directors. She is a board member of the Walton Family Foundation and founder of the Alice L. Walton Foundation.
May 06, 2021 · Alice Walton is the only daughter of Walmart founder Sam Walton. She has focused on curating art, rather than working for Walmart like her siblings, Rob and Jim. In 2011, she opened the Crystal...
Alice Louise Walton is the daughter of Walmart founder Samuel Walton. She was ranked the 18th-richest person and the second richest woman in the world as of April 2019.
- Garrett Parker
- Alice Walton’s Net Worth makes her the third wealthiest woman in America. With an estimated net worth of $35 billion, Alice Walton is the third richest woman in America and one of the wealthiest women in the world.
- Alice didn’t start working in the family business. Alice graduated with a Bachelors Degree in Arts and Sciences from Trinity University in San Antonio, Texas.
- Alice, the art lover. The Walton Family Foundation, a nonprofit organization, founded the Crystal Bridges Museum of Art 2005 and opened in 2009 in the Walton hometown of Bentonville, Arkansas.
- Alice has conservative political ties. Alice Walton was the 20th largest contributor to the 2004 United States Presidential Election. She donated $2.6 million to the conservative Progress For American Group which supported US occupation in Iraq and George W. Bush.
- Alice Walton. NET WORTH: $62.3 billion. The only daughter of Walmart founder Sam Walton, Alice Walton has focused her career on the art world. She was awarded the Getty Medal in February for her contributions to the field.
- Mackenzie Scott. NET WORTH: $57 billion. Scott, who changed her name from Bezos in July, is carving a philanthropic path for herself that is distinct from her ex-husband’s.
- Julia Koch. NET WORTH: $45 billion. Koch first appeared on The Forbes 400 last year after she and her children inherited a 42% stake in manufacturing and fossil fuel conglomerate Koch Industries following the death of her husband, David Koch.
- Jacqueline Mars. NET WORTH: $29 billion. Mars owns an estimated one-third of Mars Inc., the private confectionary giant that makes candy staples like M&Ms, Snickers and Twix and is also a big seller of pet food, with 50 brands including Pedigree and Whiskas.
Jan 15, 2014 · Yet, she was Alice Walton, heiress to the Walmart fortune, a woman with a superhuman power at her disposal. The power to swipe-up artistic masterpieces prized around the world and horde them in...
- Peter Rugh
Jan 15, 2020 · Alice Walton, philanthropist and daughter of Walmart founders Helen and Sam Walton, announces the Whole Health Institute during the Northwest Arkansas Council’s winter meeting in Bentonville. The healthcare system is broken, and more aptly reflects a disease-care system, according to Alice Walton, philanthropist and daughter of Walmart ...
Mar 08, 2021 · Alice Walton, the same woman who killed a pedestrian while driving, yet still continued to drink and drive, later receiving a DWI. She also tried to play the 'Do you know who I am' card. The woman who wouldn't be where she is if not for wage slavery and employees having to rely on government programs to make ends meet.
- related to: Alice Walton
TruthFinder.com has been visited by 100K+ users in the past month
Spokeo.com has been visited by 100K+ users in the past month
mylife.com has been visited by 100K+ users in the past month