Alice Louise Walton (born October 7, 1949) is an American heiress to the fortune of Walmart.In September 2016, she owned over US$11 billion in Walmart shares. As of 27th May 2021, Walton has a net worth of $61.0 billion, making her the 20th-richest person, and the second richest woman in the World according to Bloomberg Billionaires Index.
Jun 13, 2021 · Alice Walton is the only daughter of Walmart founder Sam Walton. She has focused on curating art, rather than working for Walmart like her siblings, Rob and Jim. In 2011, she opened the Crystal ...
Alice Walton is a committed patron of the arts and philanthropist. She founded Crystal Bridges Museum of American Art in Bentonville, Arkansas in 2011 and serves as chairwoman of the museum’s Board of Directors. She is a board member of the Walton Family Foundation and founder of the Alice L. Walton Foundation .
- Alice Walton. NET WORTH: $62.3 billion. The only daughter of Walmart founder Sam Walton, Alice Walton has focused her career on the art world. She was awarded the Getty Medal in February for her contributions to the field.
- Mackenzie Scott. NET WORTH: $57 billion. Scott, who changed her name from Bezos in July, is carving a philanthropic path for herself that is distinct from her ex-husband’s.
- Julia Koch. NET WORTH: $45 billion. Koch first appeared on The Forbes 400 last year after she and her children inherited a 42% stake in manufacturing and fossil fuel conglomerate Koch Industries following the death of her husband, David Koch.
- Jacqueline Mars. NET WORTH: $29 billion. Mars owns an estimated one-third of Mars Inc., the private confectionary giant that makes candy staples like M&Ms, Snickers and Twix and is also a big seller of pet food, with 50 brands including Pedigree and Whiskas.
Alice Louise Walton was born on October 7, 1949, in Newport, Arkansas. Her father, Samuel Moore Walton, was a reputed businessman and entrepreneur, best known as the founder of Walmart Inc. (formally Wal-Mart Stores, Inc) and Sam's Club (formally Sam's West, Inc).
- Garrett Parker
- Alice Walton’s Net Worth makes her the third wealthiest woman in America. With an estimated net worth of $35 billion, Alice Walton is the third richest woman in America and one of the wealthiest women in the world.
- Alice didn’t start working in the family business. Alice graduated with a Bachelors Degree in Arts and Sciences from Trinity University in San Antonio, Texas.
- Alice, the art lover. The Walton Family Foundation, a nonprofit organization, founded the Crystal Bridges Museum of Art 2005 and opened in 2009 in the Walton hometown of Bentonville, Arkansas.
- Alice has conservative political ties. Alice Walton was the 20th largest contributor to the 2004 United States Presidential Election. She donated $2.6 million to the conservative Progress For American Group which supported US occupation in Iraq and George W. Bush.
Apr 28, 2021 · Alice Walton is the daughter of Walmart founder Samuel Walton. She became the world’s richest woman in April 2019. She was raised up in Bentonville, Arkansas, Alice Louise Walton, and got her B.A degree in economics and finance from the University of Trinity. Soon she became the owner of her father’s company.
Jan 15, 2014 · The Untold Story of Alice Walton's DWI Incident. By Peter Rugh. Jan. 15, 2014. It was a routine arrest, the kind Texas Public Safety officers like Trooper Jeffrey Davis make every day. But little ...
- Peter Rugh
Alice Walton. On 7-10-1949 Alice Walton (nickname: Alice ) was born in Newport, Arkansas. She made her 38000 million dollar fortune with Heiress, Walton family fortune. The economist is currently single, her starsign is Libra and she is now 71 years of age.