May 19, 2017 · Directed by Ridley Scott. With Michael Fassbender, Katherine Waterston, Billy Crudup, Danny McBride. The crew of a colony ship, bound for a remote planet, discover an uncharted paradise with a threat beyond their imagination, and must attempt a harrowing escape.
- Ridley Scott
- 3 min
Alien: Covenant is a 2017 science fiction horror film directed and produced by Ridley Scott and written by John Logan and Dante Harper, from a story by Michael Green and Jack Paglen.
- Alien Covenant - Why Does This Movie Exist?youtube.com
- Alien: Covenant (2017) KILL COUNTyoutube.com
- Alien: Awakening 2020 (Prometheus 3/ Alien: Covenant 2) | Trailer made by Sorix Filmyoutube.com
Ridley Scott returns to the universe he created, with ALIEN: COVENANT, a new chapter in his groundbreaking ALIEN franchise. The crew of the colony ship Covenant, bound for a remote planet on the ...
- horror, sci fi, mystery and thriller
A decade after the disastrous expedition to the distant moon LV-223, a colony ship hit by disaster follows a mysterious signal to a nearby planet that appears to be an uncharted paradise. Presented by FXM
- Concept and Design
- See Also
Shortly after his activation, David is interviewed by Sir Peter Weyland in a palatial lakeside apartment. David expresses his confusion at having to serve humans, despite being immortal and humans not.Many years later, the colony spaceship USCSS Covenant is en route to the planet Origae-6, carrying over 2,000 colonists in hypersleep, and 1,140 human embryos. On December 5, 2104, still seven years four months from its destination, the vessel is struck by a neutrino blast from a nearby stellar...
1. David .... Michael Fassbender 2. Walter .... Michael Fassbender 3. Daniels .... Katherine Waterston 4. Oram .... Billy Crudup 5. Tennessee .... Danny McBride 6. Lopé .... Demián Bichir 7. Karine .... Carmen Ejogo 8. Ricks .... Jussie Smollett 9. Upworth .... Callie Hernandez 10. Faris .... Amy Seimetz 11. Hallett .... Nathaniel Dean 12. Ankor .... Alex England 13. Ledward .... Ben Rigby 14. Cole .... Uli Latukefu 15. Rosenthal .... Tess Haubrich 16. Voice of \\"Mother\\" .... Lorelei King 17....
During the March 17, 2012 WonderCon, Scott stated that Prometheus would leave many questions unanswered, and that these could be answered in a sequel, saying, \\"If we're lucky, there'll be a second part. It does leave you with some nice open questions.\\" Asked if a sequel would be a direct prequel to Alien, Prometheus writer Damon Lindelof said, \\"If we're fortunate enough to do a sequel... it will tangentialize even further away from the original Alien.\\"In June 2012, Lindelof stated that while...
On October 24, 2016, the production team revealed details regarding the new alien creature that would feature in the movie — dubbed the \\"Neomorph\\" by the production crew — through an exclusive released by AVPGalaxy.net. The creatures share several traits with the Xenomorphs from earlier films (most notably, they gestate inside living human hosts) but were otherwise designed to be quite different, with white, translucent skin. Later the same month, a batch of photographs were leaked showcasing...
During pre-production, Scott clarified that Michael Fassbender would return for the sequel, playing both David from Prometheus as well as a \\"doppelganger\\" named Walter. In December 2015, it was announced that American actress Katherine Waterston had been cast as Daniels, the film's lead character. Despite Scott initially claiming that Noomi Rapace would not be returning as Prometheus protagonist Elizabeth Shaw, it was later confirmed that she would in fact be appearing in the sequel. However,...
In November 2015, it was confirmed that Covenant would film in Sydney, Australia, making it only the second film in the Alien series not to be filmed in the UK, after Alien Resurrection (although minor reshoots were later carried out at Warner Bros. Studios, Leavesden near Watford, England).Principal photography began on April 4, 2016. Throughout the month, photographs shot by passers by revealed a set for the film, apparently a section of spacecraft, was under construction on location in Mil...
In 2016, a viral campaign called \\"Meet Walter\\" started circulating as a link to a website a where the visitor could \\"Reserve\\" their own Walter synthetic companion, as featured in Alien: Covenant. This website is designed to look like a product overview, detailing Walter's features, accompanied by a video, depicting Weyland-Yutani manufacturing a Walter from start to finish. This viral campaign is very similar to the David 8 viral campaign for Prometheus.
The film was originally scheduled for an October 6, 2017 release date, but this was brought forward to August 4, 2017. The release date was later brought forward again to May 19, 2017. Prior to release, a 10-minute preview of the film was shown as part of special screenings of Alien and Prometheus on Alien Day 2017.
Two novels, both written by Alan Dean Foster, were published to coincide with the release of the film. The first, released in May, 2017, was a novelization of the film script, while the second was an official prequel novel set before the film's events. The books represent Foster's first involvement with the franchise for 25 years, having previously written the novelizations of Alien, Aliens and Alien3. The prequel novel was also the first original story Foster had penned for the franchise. Ti...
1. Alien: Covenant was the first Alien film to be released after the death of H. R. Giger in 2014. 2. The GoPro cameras mounted on the actors during scenes on the planet were actually used to capture footage during filming — some of this footage can be seen in the Crew Messages promotional short films. 3. Covenant is also the first to discontinue the recurring theme of synthetic characters in the franchise having names that began with subsequent letters of the alphabet; Ash in Alien, Bishop...
1. Alien: Covenant (novel) — The novelization of the film by Alan Dean Foster. 2. Alien: Covenant - Origins — The official prequel novel by Alan Dean Foster. 3. Alien: Covenant short films — A series of promotional short films related to Alien: Covenant.
1. ↑ Squires, John (December 31, 2015). \\"Alien: Covenant Set Ten Years After Prometheus\\". Dread Central. Retrieved on December 31, 2015. 2. ↑ 2.0 2.1 2.2 \\"AVPGalaxy - AvPGalaxy Exclusive: The Neomorphs – Alien: Covenant's New Aliens!\\". Retrieved on 2016-24-10. 3. ↑ \\"Three Prometheus Sequels Will be Made, Director Confirms\\". Retrieved on 2015-11-30. 4. ↑ 4.0 4.1 \\"Empire - Ridley Scott Updates On Prometheus 2\\". Retrieved on 2015-09-15. 5. ↑ 5.0 5.1 \\"Twitter - 20th Century Fox\\". Retrieved on 20...
- $111 million
- Ridley Scott
- 123 minutes
Alien: Covenant (2017) cast and crew credits, including actors, actresses, directors, writers and more.
Oct 23, 2020 · Alien-Covenant.com is an information resource for film enthusiasts looking to learn more about the upcoming blockbuster Alien: Covenant. Providing the latest official and accurate information on Alien: Covenant, this website contains links to every set video, viral video, commercial, trailer, poster, movie still and screenshot available.
Apr 02, 2020 · About Alien: Covenant 2 / Alien Awakening. The state of the Alien: Covenant sequel continues to remain uncertain. Ridley Scott has mentioned previously that they have a story already in place and know exactly where the sequel to Covenant will go, however the recent acquisition of 20th Century Fox film properties by Disney have potentially put the rumored-to-be-titled Alien: Awakening on hold ...
May 16, 2017 · Alien: Covenant, out on May 19, offers an origin story of sorts, finally answering some of fans’ biggest questions and connecting Prometheus with director Ridley Scott’s 1979 original.
- Eliana Dockterman
- Cargo and Equipment
In the early 22nd century, the USCSS Covenant was en route to the planet Origae-6, carrying 2,000 colonists in hypersleep and 1,140 second-generation embryos. On December 5, 2104, still seven years four months from its destination, the vessel was struck by the shockwave from a nearby stellar ignition, causing major damage and starting several fires on board. In response to the crisis, the ship's crew were awoken from hypersleep, although Captain Bransonwas incinerated inside his cryotube when it failed to open. The surviving crew managed to bring the disaster under control, although 47 colonists and 16 embryos were lost alongside their captain. The Covenant's first officer, Chris Oram, assumed command of the mission. While undertaking a spacewalk to conduct exterior repairs, pilot Tennessee picked up a fragmented, distorted transmission via his suit's communications systems. When the rogue transmissionwas traced to its source, the crew found it originated from a nearby planet perfec...
At the time of its journey, the Covenantwas carrying a crew of 15, along with 2,000 colonists in hypersleep pods, and 1,140 second-generation embryos.
The construction vehicles in the Terraforming Bay have the branding of JCB, a real-world British heavy equipment manufacturer.
↑ Jack Palagen, Michael Green, John Logan, Dante Harper (writers), Ridley Scott (director). Alien: Covenant (2017), 20th Century Fox[Blu-ray].
- 1 min