Taylor Swift revealed in a Variety interview that her mother Andrea Finlay has been diagnosed with a brain tumor amid her ongoing fight against cancer. The singer has committed to a pared-down ...
Apr 09, 2015 · Andrea Finlay, the lovely, supportive and protective mother of Taylor Swift has been diagnosed with breast cancer. Taylor announced on a Tweet today. The 25-year-old superstar told how she asked her mother, as a gift, to
Jun 15, 2020 · Andrea Finlay, PhD. Andrea Finlay, PhD, is a Research Health Scientist at the Center for Innovation to Implementation (Ci2i), VA Palo Alto Health Care System, and an Affiliated Researcher at the National Center on Homelessness Among Veterans, U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs.
Feb 02, 2020 · Andrea Swift: Birth, Age, Parents, Siblings, Ethnicity. She was born as Andrea Finlay on Jan 10, 1958, in Pennsylvania, United States. Her father was Robert Bruce Finlay and her mother’s name was Marjorie Finlay. Regarding siblings, she is the only child of her parents. She holds Caucasian ethnicity. Education
Andrea was also shown in the "Beautiful Eyes" music video for Taylor's 18th birthday. Andrea is the daughter of Robert Bruce and Marjorie (Moehlenkamp) Finlay. Marjorie, Taylor's maternal grandmother, was an opera singer. Andrea married Scott Swift on February 20, 1988. In April 2015, Andrea was diagnosed with cancer.
- Taylor Alison Swift Austin Swift
- Robert Bruce Finlay Marjorie Finlay (Moehlenkamp)
- Houston, Texas
- Tennessee, United States
- Taylor Swift's Mother Provokes Emotional Moment at ACMsyoutube.com
- Taylor Swift says her mom has brain tumor: 'It's just been a really hard time for us as a family'abc13.com
- Sarah Zucker - Ohne dich (Offizielles Musikvideo)youtube.com
- Darius & Finlay feat. Nicco - Till Morning (Official Video HD)youtube.com
- Taylor Didn’t Say What Her Mother’s Prognosis Was. In an open letter posted on her Tumblr page, Taylor told her millions of fans that her mother was suffering with cancer.
- Taylor Previously Called Her Mom ‘The Friend That Was Always There’ In the past, Taylor has spoken about her close relationship to her mother, she told People Magazine in 2008, “She’s always been the friend that was always there.
- Andrea Quit Her Job as a Finance Exec to Raise Taylor. In her 2010 Marie Clare interview, Taylor spoke about her mother, who was a mutual fund executive, quit her job to raise the singer and her brother, Austin.
- Andrea’s Mother Was a Professional Opera Singer. Taylor and Her Grandmother Warning: No sound! Fast forward to 0.30 – Taylor at a year old playing piano with her paternal grandmother and opera singer Marjorie Finlay.2012-12-27T03:57:37.000Z.
Jan 21, 2020 · FILE - This April 19, 2015 file photo shows Andrea Finlay, mother of Taylor Swift, presenting the milestone award to her daughter at the 50th annual Academy of Country Music Awards in Arlington ...
Aug 13, 2019 · Andrea's mother, Marjorie Finlay, was a professional opera singer and a magnetic presence in every room—a quality Taylor shared with her grandma, Scott Swift once said. "The two of them had some ...
Jun 19, 2020 · Andrea Finlay-Swift (mother) Date of birth: January 10, 1958. Andrea Gardner Finlay was born in Texas in the family of Robert and Marjorie Finlay. Her mother Marjorie was a popular opera singer, that why Andrea spent the major part of her childhood, sitting backstage in the concert hall and listening to the voice of her talented mother.
Life and career 1989–2003: Early life. Taylor Alison Swift was born on December 13, 1989, in West Reading, Pennsylvania. Her father, Scott Kingsley Swift, is a former stockbroker for Merrill Lynch; her mother, Andrea Gardner Swift (née Finlay), is a former homemaker who previously worked as a mutual fund marketing executive.