Ann Louise Wagner (née Trousdale, September 13, 1962) is an American politician and diplomat serving as the U.S. Representative for Missouri's 2nd congressional district since 2013. A member of the Republican Party , she previously was the United States Ambassador to Luxembourg from 2005 to 2009.https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ann_Wagner
Washington, D.C. – Congresswoman Ann Wagner (R-MO) and Congressman Henry Cuellar (D-TX) introduced the Homeland Security Investigations Victim Assistance Act to codify and expand the Homeland Security Investigations (HSI) Victim Assistance Program (VAP) to ensure victims of federal crimes have access to the assistance and support they need.
Ann Louise Wagner (née Trousdale, September 13, 1962) is an American politician and diplomat serving as the U.S. Representative for Missouri's 2nd congressional district since 2013. A member of the Republican Party , she previously was the United States Ambassador to Luxembourg from 2005 to 2009.
- Josh Hawley plans to object the vote to certify electoral collegemsn.com
- ‘January 6 was a dark and tragic day’ Congresswoman Ann Wagner shares thoughts on impeachmentfox2now.com
- Rep. Ann Wagner on Capitol violence: 'A coup attempt to try and overthrow our democracy'10tv.com
- 'I took an oath before God' | Rep. Ann Wagner says she will not contest Electoral College certificationlocalmemphis.com
ABOUT ANN Unlike entrenched career politicians, Ann brings with her to Washington valuable private sector experience. During her time in Congress, she has worked hard on behalf of her friends and neighbors, fighting tirelessly for their priorities and against out-of-touch big government bureaucrats.
- Campaign Themes
- Campaign Donors
- Noteworthy Events
- External Links
Wagner was born and raised in St. Louis, Missouri. She graduated from the University of Missouri-Columbia Business School in 1984, focusing on logistics.Wagner held management positions at Hallmark Cards and Ralston Purina.
Below is an abbreviated outline of Wagner's academic, professional, and political career: 1. 2013-Present: U.S. Representative from Missouri's 2nd Congressional District 2. 2005-2009: U.S. Ambassador to Luxembourg 3. 2001-2005: Co-Chair, Republican National Committee 4. 1999-2005: Chair, Missouri Republican Party 5. 1984: Graduated from the University of Missouri, Columbia, with a B.S.
2016 presidential endorsement
✓ Wagner endorsed Ted Cruz for the Republican primary in the 2016 U.S. presidential election. 1. 1.1. See also: Endorsements for Ted Cruz Wager had previously endorsed Jeb Bushin the 2016 Republican primary. On October 8, 2016, after The Washington Post released a 2005 video of Donald Trump making comments about women that the Postdescribed as "extremely lewd," Wagner withdrew her support of Trump and called on Trump to step aside as the 2016 Republican nominee for president. 1. 1.1. See also...
Lifetime voting record
1. 1.1. See also: Lifetime voting records of United States Senators and Representatives According to the website GovTrack,Wagner missed 83 of 1,752 roll call votes from January 2013 to September 2015. This amounted to 4.7 percent, which was higher than the median of 2.2 percent among representatives as of September 2015.
The website OpenCongresstracks the voting records of each member to determine with whom he or she votes most and least often. The results include a member from each party.
Ideology and leadership
1. 1.1. See also: GovTrack's Political Spectrum & Legislative Leadership ranking Based on an analysis of bill sponsorship by GovTrack, Wagner was a moderate Republican followeras of July 2014.
Decision to self-quarantine for coronavirus on March 18, 2020
1. 1.1. See also: Government official, politician, and candidate deaths, diagnoses, and quarantines due to the coronavirus (COVID-19) pandemic, 2020 On March 18, 2020, Wagner announced a self-quarantine after a colleague she had participated in a small group meeting with tested positive for coronavirus.
Note: Please contact us if the personal information below requires an update. Wagner has three children with her husband, Ray.
- University of Missouri
- November 6, 2018
- (2012) $5,873,061
While I may not like the outcome of the election, that does not mean I can, nor should I, try to usurp the powers of the individual States of our
St. Louis Post-Dispatch
2 weeks ago
- ‘January 6 was a dark and tragic day’ Congresswoman Ann Wagner shares thoughts on impeachmentFox2Now St. Louis3 days ago
- Rep. Ann Wagner on Capitol violence: 'A coup attempt to try and overthrow our democracy'KHOU 111 week ago
- 'I took an oath before God' | Rep. Ann Wagner says she will not contest Electoral College certificationKSDK on MSN.com2 weeks ago
- Rep. Wagner won't support Hawley's challenge of elections results, says it could 'irreparably damage' governmentKMOV on MSN.com2 weeks ago
Wagner is the representative for Missouri ’s 2 nd congressional district (view map) and is a Republican. She has served since Jan 3, 2013. Wagner is next up for reelection in 2022 and serves until Jan 3, 2023.
U.S. Rep. Ann Wagner on Monday became the first Republican in the Missouri congressional delegation to say publicly that she will oppose attempts to object to the certification of President-elect ...
Jan 06, 2021 · Republican Representative Ann Wagner was in Washington DC today during the demonstrations. She says that she is OK and issued this statement: “The violent riots we are seeing right now are...
Jan 07, 2021 · Wagner said she was seated near the front of the House chamber Wednesday near Missouri Senator Roy Blunt. Wagner and Blunt were they only Republicans from Missouri's Congressional delegation to...
- Casey Nolen