Jun 11, 2022 · Anna Kendrick, Actress: Up in the Air. Anna Kendrick was born in Portland, Maine, to Janice (Cooke), an accountant, and William Kendrick, a teacher. She has an older brother, Michael Cooke Kendrick, who has also acted. She is of English, Irish, and Scottish descent. For her role as "Dinah" in "High Society" on Broadway, Anna Kendrick was nominated for a Tony Award (second youngest ever)...
- Portland, Maine, USA
- 5' 2" (1.57 m)
- Actress | Producer | Music Department
Anna Cooke Kendrick (born August 9, 1985) is an American actress. She has received various accolades, including a Satellite Award, five Teen Choice Awards, three MTV Movie Awards, and nominations for an Academy Award, a Primetime Emmy Award and a Tony Award; making her one of the youngest people to be nominated for the "Triple Crown of Acting" and the youngest person to do so without winning.
Of mostly English, Irish, and Scottish ancestry, with many recent Canadian-born forebears, Anna Kendrick is the daughter of William Kendrick, a history teacher who also works in finance, and his wife, Janice Cooke, an accountant. Kendrick is the younger sister of Michael Cooke Kendrick.
- Anna Cooke Kendrick
- August 9, 1985 in Portland, Maine, USA
- 5' 2" (1.57 m)
- 'Camp,' 'Rocket Science' Kendrick made her film debut in 2003's Camp, which follows the misadventures of a songwriter who works at a summer musical theater program for young people.
- 'Twilight' Franchise. With a supporting role in Twilight (2008), Kendrick became part of the international sensation surrounding the big-screen adaptation of Stephenie Meyer's teenage vampire novels.
- 'Up in the Air' Graduating to more mature roles, Kendrick played Natalie, a young businesswoman, in 2009's Up in the Air (2009). The film follows a cross-country trek taken by Natalie and Ryan (played by George Clooney), a human resources professional who is hired by companies to fire unwanted employees.
- 'Scott Pilgrim vs. the World,' '50/50' Kendrick next appeared in the 2010 fantasy-comedy Scott Pilgrim vs. the World, with Michael Cera, and the comedy-drama 50/50, with Joseph Gordon-Levitt and Seth Rogen.
Born in Portland, ME in 1985, Anna Kendrick first caught attention as a 12-year-old in a Broadway production of "High Society," picking up a Tony Award nomination for her performance as Dinah Lord.
21.2m Followers, 164 Following, 975 Posts - See Instagram photos and videos from Anna Kendrick (@annakendrick47)