Anne E. Wojcicki (/ w uː ˈ tʃ ɪ t s k i / woo-CHITS-kee; born July 28, 1973) is an American entrepreneur who co-founded and serves as CEO of the personal genomics company 23andMe. As of 2020, she is listed as #93 in Forbes list of the World's 100 Most Powerful Women.
Anne Wojcicki is the cofounder and CEO of 23andMe, a pioneering direct-to-consumer DNA testing firm based in Mountain View, California. A former Wall Street analyst, Wojcicki teamed up with ...
Wojcicki and her ex-husband, Sergey Brin, a cofounder of Google, were codirectors of the Brin Wojcicki Foundation, a private grant-making organization with various interests. Wojcicki also led a private real-estate holding company , Los Altos Community Investments (formerly Passerelle Investment Co.), which was known for its investment in the ...
May 30, 2021 · Anne Wojcicki is an entrepreneur who hails from Canada. She gained a lot of popularity and fame as the co-founder and chief executive officer of the popular company named 23andMe . Anne Wojcicki: Birth, Age, Parents, Siblings, Ethnicity, Education
- July 28, 1973
Anne Wojcicki was born on July 28, 1973, in San Mateo County, California, USA, to Stanley and Esther Wojcicki. Her mother was Jewish while his father was of Polish origin. She has two sisters, Susan and Janet. Susan grew up to become the CEO of You Tube and Janet is an eminent anthropologist and epidemiologist at the University of California.
- Shweta Dabholkar
- Rich Educational Lineage. Anne Wojcicki’s wiki makes an interesting read because of her family’s valuable contributions to the world of science, journalism and technology.
- Shattering the Glass Ceiling. Growing up on the campus of Stanford University where her father worked, Anne Wojcicki developed an interest in figure skating and later ice hockey.
- Running a Billion Dollar Company. A woman of many talents, Anne Wojcicki focused her efforts on healthcare; she worked as a consultant and analyst for reputed Wall Street firms, before quitting to join medical school.
- A Taste for the Rich and Famous. Wojcicki’s private life has come under scrutiny, after she was pushed into the public eye due to high-profile celebrity links.
Oct 10, 2019 · Anne was born as the youngest daughter in the family to parents Stanley Wojcicki and Esther Wojcicki; Her father is a Stanford University physics professor while her mother is an educator. Her father, Stabley, is Polish, whereas her mother, Esther, is of Jewish American descent.
- 47 Years 10 Month (s)
- Sergey Brin (M. 2007-Div.2015)
Anne Wojcicki Net Worth, Salary, Cars & Houses. As one of the successful entrepreneur, Anne Wojcicki has a net worth of $440 million. She is the co-founder and Chief Executive Officer of 23andMe which is a personal genomics company. Estimated Net Worth. 440 million Dollar.
Feb 05, 2021 · Anne Wojcicki is the co-founder and CEO of the popular at-home genetics testing company 23andMe.She earned a B.S. in biology from Yale University, spent a decade as a researcher and investment ...
- Kathryn Underwood
Jul 18, 2019 · Anne Wojcicki and Sergey Brin are both new parents. The CEO of 23andMe, single, is welcoming her third child — right Brin welcomed a child with Nicole Shanahan.