Armand Anthony Assante (/ ɑːˈsɑːnti /; born October 4, 1949) is an American actor. He is perhaps best known for his roles as mobster John Gotti in the 1996 HBO television film Gotti, as Nietzsche in When Nietzsche Wept, and as Mickey Spillane 's Mike Hammer in 1982's I, the Jury.
Known as an Actor's Actor, the Four time Golden Globe Nominee, Emmy Award Winning Actor (Gotti 1996) Assante has received acclaim for his work for close to Five decades. Internationally he has been the recipient of Twelve Lifetime Achievement Awards in the past ten years. Full Biography at ArmandAssante.net See full bio »
The Official Website of Armand Assante
Known as an Actor's Actor, the Four time Golden Globe Nominee, Emmy Award Winning Actor (Gotti 1996) Assante has received acclaim for his work for close to Five decades. Internationally he has been the recipient of Twelve Lifetime Achievement Awards in the past ten years. Full Biography at ArmandAssante.net
Armand Anthony Assante (born October 4, 1949) is an American actor. He is best known for his roles as mobster John Gotti in the 1996 HBO television film Gotti, Nietzsche in When Nietzsche Wept and Mickey Spillane 's Mike Hammer in 1982's I, the Jury.
Armand Assante is a veteran American actor best recognized for playing the role of John Gotti in the HBO miniseries ‘Gotti’. He has appeared in a number of TV films and dramas till date. His TV film credits include 'The Pirate', 'Passion and Paradise', 'The Hunley', 'Kidnapped', 'Blind Justice' and 'Shark Swarm'.
Armand Assante. Birth Name: Armand Anthony Assante Jr. Birth Place: New York, New York, United States. Profession Actor. Actor 138 Credits. The Pirate. Jack the Ripper. Sidney Sheldon's 'Rage of ...
- He was mentioned in The Santa Clause. This was kind of funny since it has more to do with the list that Scott Calvin is given via delivery during his transition into Santa Claus.
- He was in American Gangster. This story was really more about the life of notorious gangster Frank Lucas, who cut a swath through history back in his own time.
- He’s often given the role of a tough guy. It’s a role that he might not seem suited to play just to hear him talk but when he really gets going and gets aggressive then it becomes obvious that he can play the role of the tough guy without much prompting and can go off the chain in a way that might make you reassess whether or not he’s really capable of being more than just the charming, smooth-talking criminal that knows how to get what he wants through guile.
- He was a regular on two soap operas in the 1970s. Armand has been around for quite a while and it’s not much of a surprise that he was a soap star at one point since he does have the looks and the smooth, genuine attitude of a guy that could survive on the soap opera scene on charm alone.
- Early Life and Education of Armand Assante
- Armand Assante's Career
- Armand Assante's Net Worth and Salary
- Armand Assante's Personal Life
Assante was born in New York City, New York United States, on October 4, 1949. He is an American by nationality belonging to the mixed ethnicity. Assante was born to Armand Anthony Assante Sr. (his father) and Katherine Assante (his mother). His father was a professional artist and painter, whereas his mother is a poet and music teacher.His father was Italian-American, and his mother was an Irish-American. He grew up in Cornwall, New York. He was highly influenced and brought up by a Roman Ca...
Assante played the role as a wedding guest for the very first time in the film The Lords of Flatbush that was a minor cult film in the year 1974. He also appeared as a guest appearance within various types of soaps operas. He played a role as Sylvester Stallone who was a wealthy Frenchman in the movie Paradise Alley.Assante has the talent of acting made him collect a large number of his fans. He made a strong performance in many of the films that lead him to attract many directors and produce...
Armand Assante's net worth is reported to be around $10 million. With his appearance in Cuban band leader, the actor got higher appreciation. With the jaw-dropping net worth of the actor, it is also stated that he is the most promising star.
Assante married Karen McArn in the middle of the year 1982 to 1994. This couple has two children named Alesandra and Anya. Assante is also dictated by a family oriented person who always made a serious division within the upbringing of his daughters.The couple divorced, as there were many problems raised within their relationship. Still, as according to the wiki, he doesn’t have a perfect personal life comparing to his career and himself.With the proper support of his wife and family, he got...
Jul 04, 2014 · “Mambo Kings” star Armand Assante is so broke that he had to take a loan from a lawyer to bail out his Brazilian bombshell gal pal, who is accused of stealing from actor Josh Brolin, court records...
- related to: Armand Assante
justfindinfo.com has been visited by 100K+ users in the past month
searchandshopping.org has been visited by 1M+ users in the past month
dailyguides.com has been visited by 1M+ users in the past month