Atalanta (/ ˌætəˈlæntə /; Greek: Ἀταλάντη Atalantē) is a heroine in Greek mythology. She is described as a virgin huntress unwilling to marry, and loved by the hero Meleager. According to the Bibliotheca of pseudo-Apollodorus, Atalanta was the daughter of Iasus, son of Lycurgus, and Clymene, daughter of Minyas.
Antonio Conte hailed Romelu Lukaku's progress since joining Inter Milan last season as the Belgian scored his seventh goal this campaign in a 2-0 Serie A win over Genoa.
3 hours ago
- UCL stats: Luis Suarez's 12 reasons to hate Bayern Munich, Real Madrid's misery without Sergio Ramos, fun-filled AtalantaESPN3 days ago
- Gómez, Zapata in control as Atalanta wins 4-0 at Midtjylland | Charlotte ObserverCharlotte Observer3 days ago
- (WATCH!) FC Midtjylland VS Atalanta Live | Champions League Online TVSports Illustrated3 days ago
- Gómez, Zapata in control as Atalanta wins 4-0 at MidtjyllandAlejandro “Papu” Gómez scored a stunning goal as Atalanta routed FC Midtjylland 4-0 in their Champions League opener.Miami Herald3 days ago
- Highlights: Midtjylland vs. Atalantamsn.com
- FC Midtjylland vs. Atalanta: Extended Highlights | UCL on CBSyoutube.com
- Atalanta vs. Sampdoria | 2020 ESPN FC Serie A Highlightsyoutube.com
- Napoli 4-1 Atalanta | Hosts Score 4 Goals In 20 Minutes! | Serie A TIMyoutube.com
Atalanta, in Greek mythology, a renowned and swift-footed huntress, probably a parallel and less important form of the goddess Artemis. Traditionally, she was the daughter of Schoeneus of Boeotia or of Iasus and Clymene of Arcadia. Atalanta, Greek marble statue; in the Louvre Giraudon/Art Resource, New York
Atalanta's magic season ended against PSG, but their story's far from over. PSG may have ended Atalanta's Champions League dream, but the small Serie A side have shown teams exactly how to compete ...
Atalanta Bergamasca Calcio, commonly referred to as Atalanta, is a professional football club based in Bergamo, Lombardy, Italy. The club plays in Serie A, having gained promotion from Serie B in 2010–11. The club is nicknamed La Dea, the Nerazzurri and the Orobici.
Aug 12, 2020 · The chairman of Atalanta, Antonio Percassi, is estimated to be worth around $1.1 billion. PSG's owners, Qatar Sports Investments (a subsidiary of Qatar's sovereign wealth fund), is valued at $320...
People also ask
Why was Atalanta a hero?
What is Atalanta, the goddess, known for?
What is Atalanta's Roman name?
How is Atalanta a hero?
ATALANTA was an Arkadian heroine--a huntress and a favourite of the goddess Artemis. She was exposed by her father at birth in the wilds but was suckled by a she-bear and afterwards found and raised by hunters. Atalanta swore to defend her virginity and when two Kentauroi (Centaurs) burst into her grove, she slew them with arrows.
All information about Atalanta (Serie A) current squad with market values transfers rumours player stats fixtures news
- Zingonia-Corso Europa, Italy, 20040 Bergamo
- 03541 86211
Elizabeth, NJ— With 75 years of experience in importing the finest specialty cheeses and gourmet groceries, Atalanta is proud to offer its newest line of Table One cheeses, including Feta, Blue Cheese, Italian Parmesan, Gouda and more. Our vision at Atalanta Corporation, to be a part of every food experience, inspired us to launch Table One.
- Percy Jackson and the Olympians
Atalanta was the daughter of Iasus and Clymene. Although she was an Arcadian princess, she was often described as a Greek goddess.
King Iasus wanted a son; when Atalanta was born, he left her on a mountain top to die. Some stories say that a she-bear suckled and cared for Atalanta until hunters found and raised her, and she learned to fight and hunt as a bear would.
Annabeth Chase mentions her when talking to Circe, listing her as one of the great female heroes.
- Iasus (father) Hippomenes (husband)
- Unknown, maybe Elysium
Atalanta’s principle brands bring remarkable flavors, healthy ingredients and authentic tastes to your kitchen. Beginning in 1945 with Celebrity, we have grown organically and through acquisition to maintain an inclusive portfolio of the food industry’s leading imported foods.