3 days ago · Augustus II the Strong, elector of Saxony and another cousin of Charles XII, gained the Polish crown after the death of King John III Sobieski in 1696. His ambitions to transform the Polish–Lithuanian Commonwealth into an absolute monarchy were not realized due to the zealous nature of the Polish nobility and the previously initiated laws ...
- 22 February 1700 – 10 September 1721, (21 years, 6 months and 2 weeks and 5 days, N.S.)
- Coalition victory:, The Tsardom of Russia establishes itself as a new power in Europe, Decline of the Swedish Empire and the Polish–Lithuanian Commonwealth
- Northern Europe, Central Europe, Eastern Europe
- Treaty of Nystad: Russia gains the three dominions Estonia, Livonia and Ingria as well as parts of Kexholm and Viborg., Treaties of Stockholm: Prussia gains parts of Swedish Pomerania; Hanover gains Bremen-Verden., Treaty of Frederiksborg: Holstein–Gottorp loses its part of the Duchy of Schleswig to Denmark., Treaty of the Pruth: Azov and area is ceded back to the Ottoman Empire. Russia demolishes strategic castles such as Taganrog. Charles XII of Sweden gets safe passage from Turkey to Sweden in 1711.
5 days ago · 1702 – Great Northern War: A larger Polish-Saxon Army of Augustus III the Strong, operating from a better defensive position, is defeated by a Swedish Army half its size under the command of Charles XII of Sweden, in the Battle of Klissow. 1821 – George IV of the United Kingdom is crowned king.
5 days ago · (Photo by Walt Disney Studios Motion Pictures/courtesy Everett Collection) All Samuel L. Jackson Movies Ranked. After a swath of character parts and bit roles in a swath of urban dramas at the start of his career, Jackson made his breakthrough statement as the fiery voice of reason in Spike Lee’s Do the Right Thing: DJ Mister Señor Love Daddy.
3 days ago · The go-to CIV 5 Tier List. From overpowered to the most useless of heroes. This tier list covers all the heroes you should use from early to end game.
Apr 03, 2021 · Pope John Paul II, born Karol Józef WojtyBa, was born in Wadowice, Poland and served as pope from October 16, 1978 until his death on April 2, 2005. Poland is the first European country and second country overall to have written a constitution, although the constitution has changed (as recently as 1997).
4 days ago · II) The Aggrandizement Bypass This is a type of self-delusion that some spiritual seekers use as a way of masking their perceived deficiencies and insecurities. The aggrandizement bypass is adopted by those who seek to feel enlightened, superior or having reached higher planes of existence.
4 days ago · As legal basis, the letter cited the following policies declared in the 1987 Constitution: 1) Protection and promotion of the right to health of the people (Sec.15, Article II); 2) Respect for the role of independent people’s organizations to enable the people to pursue and protect their legitimate and collective interests and aspirations ...
4 days ago · Ryan was always the life of the party. He was full of energy, though in quieter moments he sought out the beauty in life, whether it was a beach, hike, rock, or piece of art. Ryan was an artist and creative. He was strong willed and a loyal friend.
5 days ago · Built for Augustus ‘Gus’ Burney, the founder of Burney Hardware, the circa 1930 Georgian Colonial Revival home on Montford Street had “excellent bones,” but was not aging gracefully.
5 days ago · An urgent plea to PRRD and Congress on Ivermectin to fight COVID Finding Answers Former SenatorAtty. Joey LinaDesperate times call for desperate measures. And the worsening public health crisis has intensified the desperation felt by many Filipinos. Thus, leaders of the country’s top business and industry groups, including doctors’ and other professional organizations, have issued…
- related to: Augustus II the Strong
amazon.com has been visited by 1M+ users in the past month
ebay.com has been visited by 1M+ users in the past month