Ben Indra, Actor: Raising Dad. Ben Indra was born on February 23, 1979 in Sonoma County, California, USA as Benjamin Jeffery Indra. He is an actor, known for Raising Dad (2001), Lovers Lane (1999) and Tempest Eye (2000). He was previously married to Anna Faris.
- Ben Indra
Nov 13, 2017 · Ben Indra's Personal Life . The current relationship status of Ben Indra is possibly single, but previously he was married to actress, Anna Faris. The couple exchanged vows on June 3, 2004, at an intimate ceremony, held in the presence of their close ones and family members.
- 39 years old
- United States
Anna Kay Faris (/ ˈ ɑː n ə ˈ f æ r ɪ s /; born November 29, 1976) is an American actress, podcaster, and author. She rose to prominence for her work in comedic roles, particularly the lead part of Cindy Campbell in the Scary Movie films (2000–2006).
Aug 07, 2017 · Ben Indra’s Acting Career. Indra’s career in showbiz started in 2000 when he made his first appearance in the film, Voodoo Academy, playing the role of Mike McCready. He then appeared in films like Tempest Eye and Lovers Lane, which were small productions but got some attention. Ben Indra and Anna Faris Had an Instant Attraction
- 39 Years
- February 23, 1979 Sonoma County, California
- Ben Indra
Apr 08, 2020 · Ben Indra- Birth, Age, Ethnicity, Parents, Education. Ben was born as Benjamin Jeffery Indra on the 23rd of February 1979 in Sonoma County, California. His parents are of British-Irish ethnicity. Till the date, he has not mentioned any details about his father, mother, and education. Ben Indra- Professional Life, Career
- Who is Ben Indra? Anna Faris’s first husband was born on Feb. 23, 1979 in California. His full name is Benjamin Jeffery Indra. As an actor he starred in Lovers Lane, Tempest Eye and TV series Raising Dad with Bob Saget and Brie Larson.
- Where did Ben and Anna meet? Faris, who majored in English literature at University of Washington and always hoped to write, acted in her spare time to make extra cash.
- How did Ben propose to Anna? In her 2017 book, Unqualified, Faris details how Indra proposed twice, and after asking her dad for permission. The first time, the budding actor couple were on their way to lunch when he took her to an antique jewellery store and asked her which ring she liked, then bought it and proposed on the spot.
- What were the details of their wedding? Very little is known about Faris and Indra's nuptials. According to court papers filed as part of their Feb. 2008 divorce, the couple married in June 2004 and separated in March 2007.
Ben Indra is an American actor and the former husband of actor Anna Faris. As an actor, Ben has been part of a few films and TV series. However, the only role that earned him fame was that of ‘Josh’ in the series 'Raising Dad.' Although his work in the series was appreciated, Ben still struggled to bag significant acting projects.
Nov 11, 2019 · Faris was previously married to actor Ben Indra, who she split from in 2007 after three years of marriage. She covers her marriage with him in her 2017 book, Unqualified, and reveals that they ultimately broke up because of Pratt. Indra, who hasn't acted in anything since 2005 and isn't on social media, is a mystery to many. So, who is Ben Indra?
Ben Indra Biography. Benjamin Jefferey Indra or commonly known as Ben Indra was born on 23, February in the year 1979, in California, United States of America. Ben Indra grew up in California with his parents and studied there. He did not share a good relationship with his parents and moved out of the home as soon as he turned 18.
Oct 13, 2017 · One of the anecdotes making the rounds right now from the book is how Faris actually left her first husband, Ben Indra, for Pratt. And the story is pretty juicy.