Culture@Bertelsmann goes digital . Music, movies, literature: Bertelsmann’s cultural activities continue even in times of social distancing. In 2020, Culture@Bertelsmann events and news from the Archivio Storico Ricordi, the UFA Film Nights and the literary format Blue Sofa will be streamed and published here.
- Financial Publications
Financial Publications - Bertelsmann SE & Co. KGaA
- Company Profile
Bertelsmann is a media, services and education company that...
Working at Bertelsmann. As a successful media company,...
- Financial Publications
German media giant Bertelsmann said Wednesday that its Penguin Random House division is buying rival Simon & Schuster in a megadeal that would reshape the U.S. publishing ...
NY Daily News via AOL
20 hours ago
- ViacomCBS Nears Deal To Sell Simon & Schuster For $2B To Penguin Random House ParentBenzinga via Yahoo Finance1 day ago
- Rupert Murdoch loses race for Simon & SchusterThe Telegraph via Yahoo News1 day ago
- Penguin Random House to purchase Simon & Schuster in massive publishing dealLA Times via Yahoo News22 hours ago
- ViacomCBS To Sell Simon & Schuster To Penguin Random House Parent Bertelsmann For Close To $2.2 Billion In CashDeadline via Yahoo News1 day ago
- Bertelsmann buys Simon & Schuster for $2.2 billion in U.S. publishing playReuters via Yahoo Finance1 day ago
Bertelsmann is a German private multinational conglomerate based in Gütersloh, North Rhine-Westphalia, Germany.It is one of the world's largest media conglomerates and also active in the service sector and education.
1 day ago · German media giant Bertelsmann has set a deal with ViacomCBS to acquire publishing unit Simon & Schuster for $2.17 billion in cash. Bertelsmann, owner of publishing giant Penguin Random House, was ...
1 day ago · ViacomCBS on Wednesday announced it has agreed to sell Simon & Schuster to Penguin Random House, which is owned by the German media company Bertelsmann, in a nearly $2.2 billion dollar cash deal ...
2 days ago · ViacomCBS Inc. is close to a $2 billion-plus deal to sell its Simon & Schuster book publishing business to German media giant Bertelsmann AG, according to people with knowledge of the matter. A ...
People also ask
What does Bertelsmann do?
Who is Bertelsmann's parent company?
How many countries does Bertelsmann operate?
Where is Bertelsmann located?
Nov 17, 2020 · Bertelsmann is traded on the Frankfurt stock exchange and Vivendi in Paris. Media analyst John Janedis said in a note Tuesday that a $1.7 billion price tag – which was first reported in the New ...
Bertelsmann is in pole position to buy Simon & Schuster, outbidding Rupert Murdoch’s News Corp to strengthen its position as the world’s biggest books publisher. The German owner of Penguin ...