May 20, 1987 · Directed by Tony Scott. With Eddie Murphy, Judge Reinhold, Jürgen Prochnow, Ronny Cox. Axel Foley returns to Beverly Hills to help Taggart and Rosewood investigate Chief Bogomil's near-fatal shooting and the series of "alphabet crimes" associated with it.
- Tony Scott
- 3 min
Beverly Hills Cop II actor Allen Garfield has died of coronavirus. The character actor’s sister, Lois Goorwitz, confirmed ...
9 months ago
- Allen Garfield, actor best known for The Conversation and Beverly Hills Cop II – obituaryThe Telegraph via Yahoo News9 months ago
- Alto Reed Dies: Bob Seger’s Longtime Sax Player Was 72Deadline via Yahoo News2 weeks ago
- David Giler Dies: ‘Alien’ Franchise Producer, ‘The Parallax View’ Writer Was 77Deadline via Yahoo News4 weeks ago
- Tommy Lister Had Recovered from COVID-19, But Feared He Would Test Positive Again Before His DeathPeople via Yahoo News1 month ago
- Tommy 'Tiny' Lister, who played Deebo in 'Friday,' dies at 62NBC News via Yahoo News1 month ago
- Friday Actor and 'Gentle Giant' Tommy 'Tiny' Lister Dead at 62 After Experiencing COVID-19 SymptomsThe Root via Yahoo News1 month ago
- Tommy 'Tiny' Lister, NCAA champion, actor best known as Deebo, dies at 62Yahoo Sports via AOL1 month ago
- Tommy ‘Tiny’ Lister Died After Experiencing COVID-19 SymptomsThe Wrap via Yahoo News1 month ago
- ‘Friday’ Star Tommy ‘Tiny’ Lister Dead at 62Rolling Stone via Yahoo News1 month ago
Beverly Hills Cop II is a 1987 American buddy action comedy film directed by Tony Scott, written by Larry Ferguson and Warren Skaaren and starring Eddie Murphy.It is the sequel to the 1984 film Beverly Hills Cop and the second installment in the Beverly Hills Cop film series.
People also ask
Is beverly hills cop a sequel?
Who directed Beverly Hills Cop II?
What is Beverly Hills Cop 2?
How much did Beverly Hills Cop II make?
The second version of the Beverly Hills Cop series centres on the Alphabet Crimes, a gun smuggling ring, that Chief Bogomil is attempting to figure out. Unfortunately, the Chief is gunned down by the enemy and left in serious condition; thus, Axel Foley leaves Detroit to come out to Beverly Hills to check on the status of his friend.
- Action, Comedy, Thriller
Beverly Hills Cop II is an aggressively tedious sequel which copies the plot of the original and then piles on multiple problems to further dampen the experience. Whatever energy or distinctive...
- comedy, action
Beverly Hills Cop II (1987) cast and crew credits, including actors, actresses, directors, writers and more.
Beverly Hills Cop II Beverly Hills Cop (Related Recordings) Format: Audio CD. 4.5 out of 5 stars 77 ratings. Price: $902.81 + $3.99 shipping:
Find album reviews, stream songs, credits and award information for Beverly Hills Cop II - Original Soundtrack on AllMusic - 1987Title/ComposerPerformerTime1Shakedown Bob Seger & the Silver Bullet Band / Harold Faltermeyer / Keith Forsey04:012Be There Franne Golde / Allee Willis04:173In Deep Charlie Sexton / Scott Wilk03:344Hold On Leonard Caston / Andrew Lloyd Webber / James Wirrick03:46
Are you driving with your eyes open? Or are you, like, using "the force"?[Upon entering the pool area on the Playboy mansion] Jesus Christ! [Then to his crotch] Wake up! This is what we've always talked about! Look alive! You may never see it again! [to Billy and Tagger...
- Axel Foley
- External Links
Axel Foley: Inspector T, how you doin'? Inspector Todd: Where the fuck you been, Foley? And what the fuck is this? Axel Foley: It's a blue slip. Inspector Todd: Wh-what in the hell do you need a thousand dollars for? Axel Foley: A little flash money. Inspector Todd: Flash money. Well, let's see here - $2,000 for a suit, $200 for a tie, a requisition order for a Ferrari. I'm don't wanna see any more of these blue slips. When am I gonna see some arrest slips? Axel Foley: I know that you're getting' upset. And I know that you have reason to be upset. But let me tell you something, chief. I am close, I am so close now. I'm closer than I've been, and it-it's makin' me crazy. 'Cause I can smell it, it's in the air. And I smell it. It's... [sniffs]I sm- Do you smell it? 'Cause I smell it. Inspector Todd: All I smell is your bullshit. For six months, I been pourin' money down a bottomless hole. Where the bad guys at the end of this rainbow? Axel Foley: Wait a second, look. I just thought, t...The Heat's Back On!Axel Foley's back...where he doesn't belong!Beverly Hills Cop II quotes at the Internet Movie DatabaseBeverly Hills Cop II at Rotten TomatoesBeverly Hills Cop II at Mojo