Robert Vincent Stefanowski (born May 21, 1962) is an American business executive who was the Republican Party nominee for Governor of Connecticut in 2018 with the cross-endorsement of the Independent Party. He was on a ticket with Joe Markley, who had won a Republican primary for lieutenant governor.
Bob Stefanowski Bob is a distinguished, proven leader. Bob is willing to make the tough decisions, motivate people, drive tangible results and to be held accountable. He has the ability to adapt to change, gain consensus, be decisive and deliver immediate results.
email@example.com. 203-530-0117. 239 North Main St. Branford, CT
Jan 02, 2021 · Bob Stefanowski on how Hartford is "Falling apart" Biden: Going to 'act fast" on economy 'in trouble' President Joe Biden said Friday it's clear the U.S. economy "is still in trouble." And he...
- 9 min
- FOX61 Staff
- Phase out corporate income tax and business entity tax over 2 years. Eliminating the Corporate and Business Use taxes, reducing regulatory interference will provide stimulus for companies to rediscover everything our state has to offer.
- Phase out state income tax over 8 years. Introduce an across-the-board income tax cut over eight years tied to the attainment of revenue targets.
- Eliminate the gift and estate taxes immediately. The majority of states have already done away with both the gift and estate taxes as they drive residents to other tax-free states!
- Embrace zero-based budgeting to reduce spending. Zero-based budgeting starts with a “blank piece of paper” not an already bloated budget with special interests and sacred cows baked in.
Apr 19, 2021 · Robert Vincent Stefanowski (born May 21, 1962) is an American business executive who was the Republican Party nominee for Governor of Connecticut in 2018 with the cross-endorsement of the Independent Party. He was on a ticket with Joe Markley, who had won a Republican primary for Lieutenant Governor.
- Early Life & Biography
- Personal Life
- Age, Height, and Weight
- Net Worth & Salary of Bob Stefanowski in
Stefanowski grew in Haven, Connecticut, and his father was the Yale Bowl scoreboard assistant. Born attended then North Haven High school and later graduated back in the year 1980. He later proceeded to Fairfield University to pursue a degree in B.S. in accounting and graduated in the year 1984. Bob went to pursue his master’s degree at Cornell University and graduated in the year 1992.
Bob Stefanowski presently resides in Madison together with his wife Amy and their three daughters. Making M&A Deals Happen was his first-ever book and was published back in 2007, by McGraw Hill Publishing. Bob Stefanowski is a Wharton Fellow and has worked as NYU Stern, London Business School, and Cambridge University adjunct faculty and also as Oxford University, management practice visiting professor. Bob Stefanowski is currently a Chartered Financial Analyst (CFA) and Certified Public Accountant (CPA).
Being born on 21 May 1962, Bob Stefanowski is 58 years old as of today’s date 17th May 2021. His height is 6 feet, 4 inches tall, and his weight is 93 kg.
Bob Stefanowski made his career debut back in the year 1994 and received various senior positions through 2007. Back in the year 2003, Bob Stefanowski was named the president and the Chief Executive Officer (CEO) of GE Telecom, Media& Technology Finance. Bob Stefanowski operated at the headquarters of GE Capital in Norwalk, Connecticut. Starting from the year 2008 to 2011, Bob Stefanowski became the chairman and managing 3i Group pic, partner in London, England. Bob then operated as UBS chief financial officer and restructured the Investment Bank to achieve the Base 111 regulatory needs. Back on 16 September 2017, Bob Stefanowski declared his interest in running for the position of governor in the 14 August 2018 Republican primary. Bob campaigned about the phasing out of the state income tax, reduction in business entity taxes, corporate income tax, and removal of the gift tax. He also campaigned about using zero-based budgeting and creating a Bill of Rights for Taxpayers. The first...
As of May 2021, Bob Stefanowski has an estimated net worth of more than $100 million. He earns most of his income from his well paying political career and other endorsements. We do not have information about his monthly/annual salary or his cars and other assets; however, what we know is that he lives a lavish life due to his big net worth. Bob Stefanowski is a hard working career personality whose hard work and dedication have taken him this far. After losing his seat in 2018, Bob Stefanowski has not given up in politics, which is a good sign of passion for serving people.
Jan 02, 2021 · Stefanowski, a resident of suburban Madison, previously served as an executive for a payday loan company. Since his loss to Gov. Ned Lamont in 2018, he has traveled around the state handing out...
- Erin Laviola
- Amy Wilson Stefanowski is a Connecticut Native But Spent Part of Her Childhood in London, England. Amy Wilson Stefanowski lists New Haven, Connecticut as her hometown on her Facebook page.
- Amy Stefanowski Put Her Love for Design on Hold, Choosing Instead to Study Accounting in College & Work in Corporate Finance. Amy Stefanowski has a love for renovation and design.
- Amy Stefanowski Became a Real Estate Agent in 1998 & Launched Her Own Staging & Renovation Company in 2014. Amy Stefanowski became a real estate agent in 1998.
- Amy & Bob Stefanowski Have Three Daughters. Amy Wilson Stefanowski has been married to her husband Bob for nearly three decades. They have three daughters.
Sep 03, 2018 · Republican gubernatorial nominee Bob Stefanowski has a far different of view of the minimum wage and a blunt message for a state still facing deficits predicted to run into the billions ...