Paul David Hewson KBE OL (born 10 May 1960), known by his stage name Bono (/ ˈbɒnoʊ /), is an Irish singer, songwriter, philanthropist, activist, venture capitalist, businessman, and actor. He is best known as the lead vocalist and primary lyricist of rock band U2.
- Cher & Chaz Bono - All I Really Want to Do (Live on The Cher Show, 1975)youtube.com
- War/No More Trouble feat. Bono | Playing for Change | Song Around The Worldyoutube.com
- Bono Reveals How He Feels About Donald Trumpyoutube.com
- Bono & Eugene Peterson | THE PSALMSyoutube.com
Sep 17, 2019 · Bono is an Irish musician who joined the band U2 while he was still in high school. THe band's sixth album The Joshua Tree, made them international stars. Bono has used his celebrity to call...
Bono, byname of Paul David Hewson, (born May 10, 1960, Dublin, Ireland), lead singer for the popular Irish rock band U2 and prominent human rights activist. He was born of a Roman Catholic father and a Protestant mother (who died when he was just age 14).
- Soccer-Bono penalty save takes Sevilla fourth in La LigaSevilla goalkeeper Bono rescued his side with a 91st-minute penalty save to earn a 2-1 win away to Alaves on Tuesday, taking his side up to fourth in La Liga. The Moroccan guessed the right way and dived to the bottom corner to palm away and then gather a spot-kick from Alaves striker Joselu after Sevilla defender Jules Kounde had been penalised for handling the ball.Reuters on MSN.com36 minutes ago
- Behind Her Eyes FIRST LOOK: Bono's daughter Eve Hewson stars in chilling clipDaily Mail on MSN.com6 hours ago
- Laughlin and Bono earn 2A all-state honorsAmerican Press7 hours ago
- It is Time For More Pro Bono Partner AppointmentsLaw13 hours ago
- Bloomberg Law Teams With Paladin To Provide 90 Days' Complimentary Access To Pro Bono LawyersBloomberg Law today announced that it is now offering 90 days' complimentary access to its legal research platform to pro bono lawyersPR Newswire9 hours ago
Bono was born Paul David Hewson in Dublin, Ireland on May 10, 1960, to Iris (Rankin) and Brendan Robert Hewson. He has been the lead singer of the rock band U2 since 1976. U2 has won 22 Grammy Awards to date, and was inducted into the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame in 2005.
Bono is contained in 3 matches in Merriam-Webster Dictionary. Learn definitions, uses, and phrases with bono. Did You Know?
Translate Bono. See 5 authoritative translations of Bono in English with example sentences and audio pronunciations.
May 10, 2020 · Bono's playlist includes three tracks on which he collaborated with artists Pavarotti, Kendrick Lamar and Frank Sinatra. In his letter to Alice Pavarotti, the daughter of the late opera singer,...
Jun 01, 2020 · Born Salvatore Phillip Bono on February 16, 1935, in Detroit, Michigan, Bono began his music career as a songwriter and singer for Johnny Otis's Dig Records label in the early 1960s. He was the son...
Alison Hewson (née Stewart; born 23 March 1961) is an Irish activist and businesswoman. She is the wife of singer and musician Paul Hewson, known as Bono, from the rock group U2. Raised in Raheny, she met her future husband at age 12 at Mount Temple Comprehensive School, and married him in 1982.
- Degree in social science, politics and sociology
- Activist and businesswoman
- 4, including Eve Hewson
Feel-Good results for Bono