Brandon was born on February 1, 1965, At East Oakland Hospital in Oakland, California, the son of martial artist and actor Bruce Lee (1940 – 1973) and Linda Lee Cadwell (née Emery).   The Lees moved to Los Angeles , California, when Brandon was three months old.
- Ja’Marr Chase || 2019-20 Season Highlights || Full Seasonmsn.com
- Brandon Lee's Real Cause Of Death Finally Revealedyoutube.com
- After 17 Rehabs, Arizona Man Now Helps Others Get Soberfacebook.com
- Laser Mission Full Movie | 1989 | Brandon Lee, Debi A. Monahan, Ernest Borgnineyoutube.com
Born on February 1, 1965 to Bruce Lee (Martial Arts idol) and Linda Lee Cadwell. Brother to Shannon Lee. In 1970-71, they moved to Hong Kong where Brandon became fluent in Cantonese by the age of 8. He attended Boston's Art-Oriented Emerson College in Massachusetts.
Jun 08, 2020 · Brandon Lee was an action film star and the son of actor Bruce Lee. His untimely death was caused by a prop gun accident on the set of the film The Crow. Who Was Brandon Lee? Brandon Lee is the son...
- Murder of Erin Corwin by her Marine Corps lover, Christopher Brandon Lee examined on 48 Hours on ID: NCISMonsters and Critics2 days ago
- Shang-Chi: The Crow's Brandon Lee Almost Played the Hero Decades BEFORE the MCUCBR1 week ago
- Tennessee man accused of cutting out dog’s heart as part of ritualWSB-TV15 hours ago
Born in Oakland, California, USA, Brandon Lee spent the first eight years of his life in Hong Kong. By the time he was able to walk, he was already involved in learning about martial arts from his father, martial arts expert and famed actor Bruce Lee.
Jun 05, 2020 · Brandon Lee was born on Feb. 1, 1965, in Oakland, California. By this time, Bruce Lee had graduated from the University of Washington and opened a martial arts school in Seattle. Lee was just one when his father scored his breakout role as “Kato” in The Green Hornet and the family moved to Los Angeles.
- 5 min
Jun 01, 2020 · On March 30th 1993, Brandon Lee walked onto the set of The Crow in Wilmington, North Carolina. Less than 24 hours later, he was dead. Based on the comic of the same name, The Crow was to be Lee’s...
Nov 19, 2019 · Lee — merely 28 years old at the time of his death, according to Biography — was the son of famed martial artist Bruce Lee, and though his early roles were in martial arts flicks like Kung Fu: The Movie, it was his dark performance as Eric Draven in The Crow that earned his place in film history... and sadly enough, led to his 1993 death.
- Nicholas Conley
May 28, 2020 · Even if your knowledge of basic Hollywood lore is limited, you're probably somewhat familiar with the death of actor Brandon Lee, the son of martial arts icon Bruce Lee, on the set of the 1994 cult...
Jul 23, 2019 · Brandon Lee has been an enigmatic figure ever since his accidental death at the age of 28. Son of martial arts legend Bruce Lee, Brandon lived much of his life trying to escape his father's wide...
- Sezin Koehler