Dec 04, 2009 · "Brothers" is an American remake of an excellent Danish drama from 2004. As the title suggests, the story centers on two male siblings who are essentially polar opposites of one another. Sam (Tobey Maguire) is an upright family man and lifelong Marine who has already served one tour in Afghanistan and is all set to embark on a second.
- Jim Sheridan
- 2 min
Tobey Maguire as Capt. Sam Cahill Jake Gyllenhaal as Tommy Cahill Natalie Portman as Grace Cahill Sam Shepard as Hank Cahill Mare Winningham as Elsie Cahill Bailee Madison as Isabelle Cahill Taylor Geare as Maggie Cahill Patrick Flueger as Pvt. Joe Willis Carey Mulligan as Cassie Willis Clifton ...
- Brothers (2009) Official Trailer #1 - Tobey Maguire, Jake Gyllenhaal Movie HDyoutube.com
- Brothers Full HD Movie 2015 | Akshay Kumar, Sidharth Malhotra, Jacqueline | Full Promotionsdailymotion.com
- Brothers (2009 film)videa.hu
Dec 04, 2009 · Brothers is a movie of moments (some of which are fine indeed) that never quite coalesce into a credible or satisfying whole.
- Drama, Mystery & Suspense
Brothers is a 2015 Indian sports drama film, based on Mixed Martial arts (MMA) directed by Karan Malhotra and produced by Dharma Productions, Lionsgate Films and Endemol India. The film is an official remake of the 2011 American film Warrior.
Mar 23, 2001 · The Brothers is an entertaining movie about four friends played by Shemar Moore, D.L. Hughley, Bill Bellamy, and Morris Chestnutt. The four men get together every week to play ball and catch up on either other's lives. Unfortunately Moore is threatening to break up the group by getting engaged.
- Gary Hardwick
- 2 min
The Brothers is a 2001 romantic comedy drama film starring Morris Chestnut, D.L. Hughley, Bill Bellamy, and Shemar Moore. The film was written and directed by Gary Hardwick, who has directed other films and television series such as Deliver Us from Eva and Hangin' with Mr. Cooper. In addition to the starring cast, The Brothers has an additional cast of Gabrielle Union, Tatyana Ali, Jenifer Lewis, Tamala Jones, and Clifton Powell.
Jul 01, 2005 · Storyline. Four adopted brothers come to avenge their mother's death in what appears to be a random killing in a grocery store robbery. However, the boys' investigation of the death reveals more nefarious activities involving the one brother's business dealings with a notorious local hoodlum.
- John Singleton
This is a list of films produced, co-produced, and/or distributed by Warner Bros. and also its subsidiary First National Pictures for the years 1928–1957. From 1928 to 1936, films by First National continued to be credited solely to "First National Pictures".
Coen Brothers (Joel & Ethan), Produced 18 Films from 1984 thru 2018. Other works: Crimewave (1985) - film written by the Coens and Sam Raimi, directed by Sam Raimi. Bad Santa (2003) - film starring Billy Bob Thornton, produced by the Coens. Paris, je t'aime (2006) - TUILERIES - an entertaining sequence by the Coen brothers.
- A Low Down Dirty Shame (Tomatometer: 0%) Surprisingly, the lowest rated Wayans movie on Rotten Tomatoes doesn’t contain a single Scream mask or CGI-faced toddler.
- Fifty Shades of Black (7%) The most recent entry in the Wayans’ oeuvre, Fifty Shades of Black is a spoof of a book whose parodies were exhausted five years ago.
- A Haunted House (10%) and A Haunted House 2 (8%) Returning to the horror-comedy well for a double-dose of eye rolls and heavy sighs, writer-producer-star Marlon Wayans peddles the very same jokes that hit their middling apex with the first Scary Movie.
- Little Man (12%) For anyone who was dying to see Marlon Wayans’ face rotoscoped onto a horny toddler, your prayers were answered in 2006 with Little Man.