- related to: Bryan Singer
Bryan Singer Singer in 2015 Born Bryan Jay Singer (1965-09-17) September 17, 1965 (age 55) New York City Occupation Director producer screenwriter Years active 1988–present Children 1 Bryan Jay Singer (born September 17, 1965) is an American film director, producer and screenwriter. He is the founder of Bad Hat Harry Productions and has produced or co-produced almost all of the films he has ...
- Bryan Jay Singer, September 17, 1965 (age 55), New York City
- Director, producer, screenwriter
Bryan Singer was born on September 17, 1965 in New York City, New York, USA as Bryan Jay Singer. He is a producer and director, known for X-Men (2000), The Usual Suspects (1995) and X-Men: Days of Future Past (2014). See full bio »
Mar 17, 2019 · Singer knows that his career is finished. Just look at the picture of a 15-year-old Brad Renfro, who Bryan Singer was sexually abusing, as a child actor on the film Apt Pupil, which Singer directed. Singer was 33-years-old. Renfro died of a heroin overdose at age 25 in 2008.
- Mickey Keating
Bryan Singer was born on September 17, 1965 in New York City, New York, USA as Bryan Jay Singer. He is a producer and director, known for X-Men (2000), The Usual Suspects (1995) and X-Men: Days of Future Past (2014). Trade Mark (6) Frequently uses music by John Ottman
- Bryan Jay Singer
- 5' 10" (1.78 m)
Jan 11, 2021 · Director Bryan Singer, who is facing numerous sexual assault accusations, sold his home on Malibu’s Point Dume for $13.8 million. Singer bought the home at 7221 Birdview Avenue in 2010 for $8.5...
Jun 30, 2020 · Bryan Singer in January 2019 was accused by four men in an article published in a news daily. The article claimed that the four men stated that they were abused by Bryan Singer when they were minors. However, Bryan Singer rubbished the accusations and claimed that the journalist who wrote the article is homophobic.
- Republic World
Jun 25, 2020 · Bryan Singer is famous for two things: bringing the X-Men to film and hosting pool parties filled with underaged boys. The director has been facing allegations of sexual harassment and assault for...
Jul 31, 2020 · It’s been 20 years since Bryan Singer directed X-Men, a blockbuster that would usher in a new wave of superhero movies. A new report from the Hollywood Reporter sheds light on the film’s ...
Jun 24, 2020 · BRYAN SINGER IS STILL OPERATING A SEX RING, AND HAS BEEN FOR TWO DECADES. EXPOSÉ THREAD ON HOW HE IS *STILL* CONTINUING IT AFTER BEING CAUGHT, NOW USING YOUNG INFLUENCERS. For legal reason,...
- Marc Collins-Rector. According to An Open Secret, Collins-Rector played a huge role in the organization of this Hollywood pedophile ring. He was the creator of an internet company known as DEN, which created original programming exclusively for the internet (kind of like the modern YouTube) and mainly starred child actors.
- Brock Pierce. You probably remember Pierce best from his role in The Mighty Ducks. Though his IMDB page lists some subsequent acting roles, as a teenager, Pierce transitioned to more behind-the-scenes positions when Collins-Rector made him Executive Vice President of DEN when Pierce was only 18 years old.
- Bryan Singer. Yes, that Bryan Singer. The same man who produced popular television shows like House and directed all the X-Men films was also a prominent investor in Collins-Rector’s DEN.
- Brian Peck. While Brian Peck is certainly not a household name, his IMDB credits are fairly extensive. He’s had a number of small parts in children’s shows and movies.