- Hollywood Life· 2 days ago
Only Cameron Diaz could make a black top and pants look this cool! The A-lister, who retired from...
- Just Jared· 2 days ago
Cameron Diaz is heading out for the day. The 48-year-old retired actress was spotted in an all-black...
Cameron Diaz, Drew Barrymore And Lucy Liu Still Hang Out, Reflect On Why They're Still Friends 20...Cinema Blend· 2 weeks ago
Charlie’s Angels jumped from the small screen to the big screen with some help from Drew Barrymore,...
- Hollywood Life· 2 days ago
Cameron Michelle Diaz was born August 30, 1972, in San Diego, California to Billie (née Early), an import/export agent, and Emilio Diaz, a foreman of the California oil company Unocal. Diaz has an elder sister, Chimene. Her father's family is Cuban, and Diaz's ancestors had originally moved from Spain to Cuba.
- Cameron Diaz Gushes About Being a New Momyoutube.com
- Cameron Diaz Gushes About Motherhood & Quarantining w/ Benji Maddenyoutube.com
- Cameron Diaz Talks Mom Life for FIRST TIME in Rare Instagram Liveyoutube.com
- Cameron Diaz Is a Mom! Actress Secretly Welcomes Baby With Benji Maddenyoutube.com
Cameron Diaz, Actress: Vanilla Sky. A tall, strikingly attractive blue-eyed natural blonde, Cameron Diaz was born in 1972 in San Diego, the daughter of a Cuban-American father and a German mother. Self described as "adventurous, independent and a tough kid," Cameron left home at 16 and for the next 5 years lived in such varied locales as Japan, Australia, Mexico, Morocco, and Paris....
7.3m Followers, 94 Following, 135 Posts - See Instagram photos and videos from Cameron Diaz (@camerondiaz)
Model-turned-actress Cameron Diaz seemed to come out of nowhere when she made her 1994 screen debut opposite Jim Carrey in The Mask. However, her unusual beauty -- the result of her Cuban-American ...
A tall, strikingly attractive blue-eyed natural blonde, Cameron Diaz was born in 1972 in San Diego, the daughter of a Cuban-American father and a German mother. Self described as "adventurous, independent and a tough kid," Cameron left home at 16 and for the next 5 years lived in such varied locales as Japan, Australia, Mexico, Morocco, and Paris.
Jun 30, 2020 · Cameron Diaz is an actress known for her comedic roles and girl-next-door charisma. She has starred in an array of films like 'There's Something About Mary' and 'Charlie's Angels.'
Cameron Diaz seems to have zero regrets when it comes to bowing out of the acting industry. The "Charlie's Angels" actress, who is 47, joined Goop founder Gwyneth Paltrow for the lifestyle site's ...
- Melissa Roberto
- Amy Klein
- When Cameron Diaz announced the birth of her baby at 47, some struggling with infertility wanted her to explain how. As for me, I'm torn. On the one hand, it's none of my business how celebrities live their lives — especially when it comes to their children, who didn't ask to be born into the limelight.
- When I went through IVF in my early 40s, doctors finally explained the process. It was only when I started IVF at 42, after a year of failed turkey-baster IUIs, that doctors explained the process to me.
- I accepted that my baby would be created in a lab, but I wanted my baby to carry my genes. I had already given up on unassisted conception, and had come to terms with the idea that my baby was going to be created in a lab.
- I initially didn't want to reveal the details of my pregnancy. But after I got pregnant and stayed pregnant, no small feat for a woman who had four miscarriages, I had second thoughts.
Movie Actress Cameron Diaz was born in San Diego on August 30. She modeled for Levi’s and Calvin Klein between 1988 and 1993. She dated Alex Rodriguez in 2010 and in January 2015, she got married to Good Charlotte’s Benji Madden.
Aug 06, 2019 · Cameron Diaz Married Benji Madden Alexandra Whittaker Senior News Editor Alexandra Whittaker is a senior editor who writes and edits all things news—follow her on Instagram here .