- Cinema Blend· 6 days ago
Cameron Diaz has been wide open about her love for wine in recent years. So, when she announced she...
- People· 1 week ago
Drew Barrymore's Charlie's Angels costars Cameron Diaz and Lucy Liu were some of the first guests on...
- Us Weekly· 1 week ago
Drew Barrymore opened up about meeting Cameron Diaz and Benji Madden’s daughter, Raddix — read more...
- Cinema Blend· 6 days ago
Cameron Diaz Diaz at the 2012 premiere of What to Expect When You're Expecting Born Cameron Michelle Diaz (1972-08-30) August 30, 1972 (age 48) San Diego, California, U.S. Occupation Actress, author, producer, model Years active 1990–2016 Height 1.74 m (5 ft 8 1 ⁄ 2 in) Spouse(s) Benji Madden (m. 2015) Children 1 Cameron Michelle Diaz (born August 30, 1972) is an American former actress ...
- Cameron Diaz Gushes About Being a New Momyoutube.com
- Cameron Diaz Talks Mom Life for FIRST TIME in Rare Instagram Liveyoutube.com
- Cameron Diaz Gushes About Motherhood & Quarantining w/ Benji Maddenyoutube.com
- Cameron Diaz Benji Madden: New Baby Daughter Raddix First Days Homeyoutube.com
Cameron Diaz, Actress: Vanilla Sky. A tall, strikingly attractive blue-eyed natural blonde, Cameron Diaz was born in 1972 in San Diego, the daughter of a Cuban-American father and a German mother. Self described as "adventurous, independent and a tough kid," Cameron left home at 16 and for the next 5 years lived in such varied locales as Japan, Australia, Mexico, Morocco, and Paris....
7.3m Followers, 94 Following, 133 Posts - See Instagram photos and videos from Cameron Diaz (@camerondiaz)
Model-turned-actress Cameron Diaz seemed to come out of nowhere when she made her 1994 screen debut opposite Jim Carrey in The Mask. However, her unusual beauty -- the result of her Cuban-American ...
A tall, strikingly attractive blue-eyed natural blonde, Cameron Diaz was born in 1972 in San Diego, the daughter of a Cuban-American father and a German mother. Self described as "adventurous, independent and a tough kid," Cameron left home at 16 and for the next 5 years lived in such varied locales as Japan, Australia, Mexico, Morocco, and Paris.
Jun 30, 2020 · Cameron Diaz is an actress known for her comedic roles and girl-next-door charisma. She has starred in an array of films like 'There's Something About Mary' and 'Charlie's Angels.'
Cameron Diaz seems to have zero regrets when it comes to bowing out of the acting industry. The "Charlie's Angels" actress, who is 47, joined Goop founder Gwyneth Paltrow for the lifestyle site's ...
- Melissa Roberto
- Amy Klein
- When Cameron Diaz announced the birth of her baby at 47, some struggling with infertility wanted her to explain how. As for me, I'm torn. On the one hand, it's none of my business how celebrities live their lives — especially when it comes to their children, who didn't ask to be born into the limelight.
- When I went through IVF in my early 40s, doctors finally explained the process. It was only when I started IVF at 42, after a year of failed turkey-baster IUIs, that doctors explained the process to me.
- I accepted that my baby would be created in a lab, but I wanted my baby to carry my genes. I had already given up on unassisted conception, and had come to terms with the idea that my baby was going to be created in a lab.
- I initially didn't want to reveal the details of my pregnancy. But after I got pregnant and stayed pregnant, no small feat for a woman who had four miscarriages, I had second thoughts.
Movie Actress Cameron Diaz was born in San Diego on August 30. She modeled for Levi’s and Calvin Klein between 1988 and 1993. She dated Alex Rodriguez in 2010 and in January 2015, she got married to Good Charlotte’s Benji Madden.
Apr 15, 2020 · Cameron Diaz has broken her silence on becoming a mother to baby Raddix Chloe Wildflower Madden, as she hailed parenthood as the 'best thing ever'.
- 2 min