Apr 02, 2021 · The album includes the singles "16 @ War" and "Can't Find The Words". Karina recorded over 70 songs for the album, including a collaboration with John Legend called "Promise" that didn't make the album. First Love sold 9,000 copies in its first week. On December 3, 2008, the album was nominated for a Grammy for Best Contemporary R&B Album. As ...
6 days ago · Karina Pasian was born in New York City, ... "Can't Find the Words" was more successful, charting at #88 on the Billboard Hot R&B/Hip Hop Singles chart.
4 days ago ·
5 days ago · The more he talks, the more obvious it is—and it was pretty obvious already—that he’s an entitled, unpleasant creep. Matt Gaetz, the Florida congressman with a talent for television and not ...
- Danielle Tcholakian
- Live-Action Series
- Other Sources
The Phantom Menace
1. Captain, look! 1.1. Who: Lieutenant Antidar Williams 1.2. Note: Spoken to Maoi Madakor a moment before their ship is destroyed by a Trade Federation laser cannon. 1. Shields up! 1.1. Who: Maoi Madakor 1.2. Note: Said to Lieutenant Williams after he says his last words. 1. D'oh! 1.1. Who: Trade Federation droid Army B1 battle droid 1.2. Notes: Force Pushed by Qui-Gon Jinn. Destroyed later. A reference to The Simpsons.
Attack of the Clones
1. I'm sorry, m'lady... I'm... not sure I... I've failed you, Senator... 1.1. Who: Cordé (handmaiden to Padmé Amidala) 1.2. Source: Killed in an assassination attempt on Padmé. She acted as a body double for Padmé when the ship she was on was blown up by Zam Wesell. Padmé was piloting one of the N-1 starfighters escorting the ship. 1. Wee shahnit... sleemo. 1.1. Who: Zam Wesell 1.2. Note: After her arm was severed by Obi-Wan Kenobi when she tried to kill him, she almost revealed who sent her...
Revenge of the Sith
1. I sense great fear in you, Skywalker. You have hate. You have anger. But you don't use them. 1.1. Who: Count Dooku/Darth Tyrannus 1.2. Notes: Said while dueling Anakin Skywalker. Eventually, Anakin slices off both of his hands and decapitates him. 1. Army or not, you must realize... you are doomed! 1.1. Who: General Grievous 1.2. Note: Spoken to Obi-Wan Kenobi during their duel on Utapau. A long chase ensues; at the end Grievous is killed by 3 blaster bolts from Kenobi to his unprotected h...
Star Wars: Clone Wars
1. Wait, what's that? 1.1. Who: Blue Leader 1.2. Source: Chapter 10 1.3. Note: Red Leader did not notice Asajj Ventress' aerial attack. 1. We are losing control. What? 1.1. Who: Droid 1.2. Source: Chapter 13 1.3. Note: A Battle Droid reports to his allies before getting dismantled by Mace Windu. 1. Need an immediate evac from planet Hypori! Our forces are totally destroyed! Only, only a few of us left! New droid general! He's unstoppable! Can't hold out for long- General Grievous is hunting u...
Star Wars: The Clone Wars
1. What happened to the shield? 1.1. Who: Droid 1.2. Note: After Anakin and Ahsoka Tano destroy a shield generator, the droids ponder what happened to it, but not too late after they get destroyed 1. Incoming!!! 1.1. Who: Clone trooper 1. Don't you dare! [gets sliced, voice distorting to slow motion] Don't... you... dare... 1.1. Who: 4-A7 1.2. Note: Beheaded by Ahsoka. 1. No, no! NO!!! 1.1. Who: Kronos 327 1.2. Note: After failing Ziro on an offscreen mission, he is taken away to become spare...
Star Wars Rebels
1. Others, sir? You mean there are other cells? 1.1. Who: Taskmaster Myles Grint 1.2. Source: Call to Action 1.3. Note: An Imperial officer stationed to keep order in the Lothal system, he is beheaded alongside his co-officer Arensko by the Inquisitor on Grand Moff Tarkin's orders after failing multiple times to incapacitate the Rebel forces of Ezra Bridger and his friends. Before he died, he questioned Tarkin when he mentioned about Rebel outposts scattered throughout the galaxy. 1. We have...
1. The asset is to be terminated. 1.1. Who: IG-11 1.2. Source: Chapter 1 1.3. Note: Droid had strict orders to kill The Child. Before he could do so, Din Djarin shoots him on the head, destroying him. He is later found and reprogrammed by Kuiil. 1. I must be destroyed. 1.1. Who: IG-11 (second time) 1.2. Source: Chapter 8: Redemption 1.3. Note: Said to stormtroopers before self destructing, killing the stormtropers and allowing Din Djarin, Carasynthia Dune, Greef Karga and The Child to escape.
1. It's been a long time since I've challenged a man to battle. I'm glad my opponent is so worthy. 1.1. Who: General Rom Mohc 1.2. Note: Character was an Imperial general and veteran of the Clone Wars obsessed with personal combat, who developed a new kind of stormtrooper known as the "Dark Trooper". He says this as he faces off against Kyle Katarn onboard the Arc Hammer, the mobile factory that produced the Dark Troopers, while wearing an advanced Dark Trooper battlesuit.
Jedi Knight: Dark Forces II
1. I'm here for my well-deserved payment. 1.1. Who: 8t88 1.2. Note: Character was a droid who had helped Jerec obtain the map to the Valley of the Jedi and expected to be paid. However, as he says this, he sees the Dark Jedi Gorc and Pic, who decapitate him and mount his severed head on top of his neck by the time Kyle catches up with them. 1. Lovely, yes? Our master is on his way to the Valley of the Jedi as we speak- a fortune you will not be so lucky to experience. 1.1. Who: Pic 1.2. Notes...
Jedi Knight II: Jedi Outcast
1. Going somewhere gentlemen? 1.1. Who: Reelo Baruk 1.2. Notes: Spoken while sitting on a turret and prepared to shoot down Lando's Lady Luck. 1. You... weak... FOOL...! 1.1. Who: Desann 1.2. Notes: Spoken after Katarn attempts to convince him to seek redemption. He dies fighting Katarn. 1. Raargh!!! 1.1. Who: Galak Fyyar 1.2. Notes: Spoken when Katarn interrupts his villainous monologue by bringing down his ship's shields.
Legacy of the Force
1. Jacen... 1.1. Who: Nelani Dinn 1.2. Note: Killed by Jedi Knight Jacen Solo to prevent her from revealing Lumiya's return to Luke and Mara Skywalker, as Solo believed it would erupt in Skywalker's death. 1. I'll bet. 1.1. Who: Ailyn Vel 1.2. Note: Spoken to Jacen Solo, while being tortured during an interrogation. Her subsequent death becomes one of Solo's first steps toward the dark side, and earns him the wrath of Vel's father Boba Fett. 1. I tipped them off about her. Too busy following...I am your biggest failure. Live with that. And live with this.Don't worry so much.But... it was so artistically done.[Laughing diabolically] Jedi fools...You...have already lost!...[Gasps]No! You will not lead the Jedi Order into treason! I forbid it!If I'm clear on one point, it's this: I want no part of whatever new order is in the making. I will die here with Onimi, for we have been two of a kind from the start.
Mar 21, 2021 · This is our page for asking and answering questions for Wordscapes. If you have a question you can ask it below and please check through the questions that have already been asked to see if you can answer any.
5 days ago · In other words, there’s no validity, nor truth to the narrative that Georgia’s new law is oppressive or regressive. Moreover, states like Joe Biden’s home of Delaware and MLB’s home – which is New York, have more restrictive laws that the reforms just passed in Georgia.
Mar 30, 2021 · But I can’t think of anything more beaten than being GRATEFUL to the guy who had us locked down far longer than we might otherwise have been. Our own rights are now being graciously sold back to ...
Mar 18, 2021 · The find command is one such tool that can be used to search for a file using its file name, permissions, extension, size, etc. This guide will explain the Linux Find command and provide some examples that demonstrate how powerful this utility is.