Caroline Rose Giuliani (born 1989) is an American filmmaker, political activist, and writer. She is the daughter of Rudy Giuliani, the former Mayor of New York City. Giuliani has received national media attention for publicly disagreeing with and criticizing her Republican father's politics and political endorsements.
Caroline Rose Giuliani is a writer, director & actor, originally from New York City. She graduated from Harvard University, where she majored in Film Production. Caroline began her professional career as a PA for several TV series, including ABC's 666 Park Avenue, Trophy Wife, and HBO's Hello Ladies.
- Caroline Rose Giuliani
Mar 05, 2021 · Caroline Rose Giuliani, the filmmaker daughter of Rudy Giuliani, is opening up about her sexuality and about being polyamorous. In an essay for Vanity Fair, Giuliani, 32, shared her experience as a...
- Suzy Byrne
20.8k Followers, 2,187 Following, 612 Posts - See Instagram photos and videos from Caroline Rose Giuliani (@carolinerosegiu)
Oct 15, 2020 · Caroline Rose Giuliani is not just a foot-tattooed, yoga-practicing, wilderness loving, Ruth Bader Ginsburg admirer who takes trips to tropical paradises like Puerto Vallarta, Mexico and Rainmaker, Costa Rica armed with a selfie stick. It's October 2020.
- Caroline has been fighting her father’s beliefs since she was 12 years old.
- Caroline and her older brother, Andrew, appeared to become distant from their father after he divorced their mother. While Rudy appears to be on good terms with his children now, his family life experienced some turbulence when he split from Donna Hanover, the mother of Caroline and her big brother, Andrew, in 2000.
- According to Caroline, Rudy is okay with his daughter’s different political views. Ahead of the 2016 presidential election that pitted Hillary Clinton against Trump, Caroline revealed that she has no bad blood with her father over their conflicting politics.
- She’s also a graduate from the most famous Ivy League school in the country. You guessed it: Harvard University! She graduated from the prestigious establishment with a degree in film production, according to her IMDb page.
Oct 16, 2020 · Caroline Giuliani (born Caroline Rose Giuliani) is a Los Angeles-based writer, director, and actor originally from New York City. She graduated from Harvard University, where she majored in Film Production. She began her professional career as a PA for several TV series, including ABC’s 666 Park Avenue, Trophy Wife, and HBO’s Hello Ladies.
Caroline Rose Giuliani opens up about finding strength in being a "unicorn" or the third partner in sexual relationships with couples in an essay for Vanity Fair By Ashley Boucher March 05, 2021 ...
- 2 min
- Her Mother Is Donna Hanover, Rudy’s Second Wife. Rudy Giuliani has been married three times, first marrying his second cousin, Regina Peruggi, straight out of law school in 1968.
- Caroline & Rudy Did Not Talk for Years. When Rudy Giuliani ran for president in 2008, Caroline had absolutely no role in the campaign, and ABC News reported that Giuliani’s relationship with Judith Nathan had alienated his children.
- She Was Once Arrested For Shoplifting. The only other time Caroline Giuliani really made the news was in 2010, when she was arrested for shoplifting. At the time she was 20 years old and attending Harvard University.
- She’s With Her. Politico reported today that Caroline Giuliani is voting for Hillary Clinton, straying from the beliefs of her father, who is an aide of Donald Trump’s and who frequently leads “lock her up” chants at rallies.
Aug 04, 2010 · Caroline Giuliani, 20, was taken into custody at a branch of the Sephora skincare and makeup store near the home on the tony East Side of Manhattan she shares with her mother, Donna Hanover, a former newscaster who divorced from Giuliani in 2002.
- related to: Caroline Giuliani