Dec 25, 2002 · Directed by Steven Spielberg. With Leonardo DiCaprio, Tom Hanks, Christopher Walken, Martin Sheen. A seasoned FBI agent pursues Frank Abagnale Jr. who, before his 19th birthday, successfully forged millions of dollars' worth of checks while posing as a Pan Am pilot, a doctor, and a legal prosecutor.
- Steven Spielberg
- 3 min
Catch Me If You Can was released on December 25, 2002, earning slightly above $30 million in 3,225 theaters during its opening weekend. The film went on to gross $164.6 million in North America and $187.5 million in foreign countries, with a worldwide total of $352.1 million.
- catch me if you can 1989 movie classic full film itI23KlzXAyoutube.com
- Catch Me if You Can (2002) Trailer #1 | Movieclips Classic Trailersyoutube.com
- Catch Me If You Can - Traileryoutube.com
- Catch Me If You Can Traileryoutube.com
Catch Me if You Can Critics Consensus. With help from a strong performance by Leonardo DiCaprio as real-life wunderkind con artist Frank Abagnale, Steven Spielberg crafts a film that's stylish ...
- drama, comedy, crime
Catch Me If You Can (2002) cast and crew credits, including actors, actresses, directors, writers and more.
Leonardo DiCaprio in Steven Spielberg's 2002 drama "Catch Me If You Can." (Andrew Cooper / DreamWorks ...
LA Times via Yahoo News
3 months ago
- What’s the Greatest Underrated Movie Ever Made? Guillermo del Toro Picks ‘Catch Me If You Can’Indiewire via Yahoo News2 years ago
- Every single Steven Spielberg movie, rankedINSIDER via Yahoo News4 months ago
- What's on TV Monday: 'The Voice'; 'Dancing With the Stars'LA Times via Yahoo News4 days ago
- Aaron Tveit is the sole nominee in his Tony category. But he can still loseLA Times via Yahoo News1 week ago
- Every single Leonardo DiCaprio movie, ranked by criticsINSIDER via Yahoo News6 months ago
Catch Me If You Can is a highly satisfying 141 minutes of film drama. The film follows the true, captivating story of Frank Abagnale Jr. - depicted flawlessly (and I mean flawlessly) by the ever-impressive Leonardo DiCaprio.
People also ask
Is the movie Catch Me If you can a true story?
Is catch me if you can real?
Who is catch me if you can?
Is catch me if you can based on a book?
Dec 25, 2002 · The trailer for "Catch Me If You Can" is so obvious it could have written itself. It informs us that Frank Abagnale Jr. practiced medicine without attending medical school, practiced law without a law degree and passed as a pilot without attending flight school--all for the excellent reason that he did all of these things before he was 19, and had not even graduated from high school.
Catch Me If You Can. The movie follows the antics of high school students and their adventure in saving their school from being closed. Class president Melissa (Loryn Locklin) has started raising money through donations to keep the school open, but when the fundraising begins to slow down
Jan 15, 2019 · Parts of Frank Abagnale’s incredible life were depicted in the 2002 movie Catch Me If You Can, starring Leonardo DiCaprio.Both the film and a Broadway play in 2011 were based on Abagnale’s own memoir with the same title, written in 1980.
Jan 23, 2020 · Steven Spielberg's Catch Me If You Can is one of those movies that is made even more entertaining knowing it is based on a true story. The caper stars Leonardo DiCaprio as Frank Abagnale Jr., who while still in his teens, became one of the most successful con artists in American history.
Feel-Good results for Catch Me If You Can movie
The book about Abagnale, Catch Me If You Can, was turned into a movie of the same name by Steven Spielberg in 2002, featuring actor Leonardo DiCaprio as Abagnale. The real Abagnale made a cameo appearance in this film as a French police officer taking DiCaprio into custody. 
- United States, France
- Security consultant
- Fraud, forgery, swindling
- Frank William Abagnale Jr., April 27, 1948 (age 72), Bronxville, New York, U.S.