Catherine Eugenia Finnegan Biden was born 7 July 1917 in Scranton, Luzerne County, Pennsylvania, United States to Ambrose Joseph Finnegan (1884-1957) and Geraldine Catherine Blewitt (1887-1949) and died 8 January 2010 Wilmington, New Castle County, Delaware, United States of unspecified causes.
- Ambrose Joseph Finnegan (1884-1957)
- Joseph Robinette Biden (1915-2002)
- Geraldine Catherine Blewitt (1887-1949)
Jan 08, 2010 · Catherine Eugenia "Jean" Finnegan Biden was the daughter of the late Ambrose J. Finnegan and the former Geraldine C. Blewitt of Scranton, Pennsylvania. In 1941, she married Joseph Robinette Biden with whom she had four children. The couple moved from Scranton to Claymont, Delaware, in 1953, when their eldest son, Joe, was 10 years old.
Jan 08, 2010 · Catherine Eugenia “Jean” Finnegan Biden was born on July 17, 1917, the daughter of the late Ambrose J. Finnegan and the former Geraldine C. Blewitt of Scranton, Pennsylvania. In 1941, she married...
- Erin Laviola
- Jean Biden Was Remembered in Her Native Scranton as the ‘Mother That Everybody Wanted to Have’ Jean Finnegan spent more than 30 years of her life in northeastern Pennsylvania.
- Jean Taught Her Sons to Stand up to Bullies & Once Told Off a Nun Who Had Mocked Joe Biden for His Stutter. Video Video related to catherine ‘jean’ biden, joe biden’s mother: 5 fast facts you need to know 2021-01-20T11:40:27-05:00.
- Jean Was Initially Worried Politics Would Ruin Her Son’s Reputation as a Lawyer. It took Jean some time to get on board when her oldest son told her was interested in running for the U.S. Senate.
- Biden Said His Mother Leaned on Their Catholic Faith to Help Him Cope After His Wife & Daughter Died in a Car Crash. Biden is only the second practicing Catholic to be elected president in the United States.
Aug 25, 2020 · Catherine Eugenia Finnegan, later Catherine E. F. Biden (her family called her Jean) was born in 1917; her family hailed from Pennsylvania. She married Joe Biden Sr. in 1941, and Joe Jr. was born...
Catherine Eugenia "Jean" Finnegan Biden was the daughter of the late Ambrose J. Finnegan and the former Geraldine C. Blewitt of Scranton, Pennsylvania. In 1941, she married Joseph Robinette Biden with whom she had four children. The couple moved from Scranton to Claymont, Delaware, in 1953, when their eldest son, Joe, was 10 years old.
May 25, 2011 · Born Catherine Eugenia Finnegan, the mother of Vice President Joe Biden was 92. She had recently been “seriously ill” per reports. The vice president went to the hospital to be at her bedside. Joe Biden mentioned his mother during an address at the Democratic National Convention in 2008 and recalled the advice she gave him as a child:
- Craig Kanalley
Like so many, I was saddened to learn of the passing of Catherine Eugenia “Jean” (Finnegan) Biden, Joe Biden ‘s mother. Having been raised by an Irish Catholic mother myself, I have a strong affection for straight-talking but supportive matriarchs, and Mrs. Biden was clearly one of them.
- Megan Smolenyak
Joseph Robinette "Joe" Biden Jr. was born on November 20, 1942, at St. Mary's Hospital in Scranton, Pennsylvania,: 5 to Catherine Eugenia "Jean" Biden (née Finnegan; July 7, 1917 – January 8, 2010) and another Joe Biden (Joseph Robinette Biden Sr).
Jan 20, 2021 · In 1917, Geraldine and Ambrose gave birth to Catherine 'Jean' Eugenia Finnegan, Joseph Robinette Biden Jr's mother. Grandpop Ambrose had a huge political influence over young Joey, the future...
- Niall O'dowd
- related to: Catherine Eugenia Finnegan
truthfinder.com has been visited by 100K+ users in the past month
PublicRecordsNow.com has been visited by 10K+ users in the past month