Dec 20, 2019 · Directed by Tom Hooper. With James Corden, Judi Dench, Jason Derulo, Idris Elba. A tribe of cats called the Jellicles must decide yearly which one will ascend to the Heaviside Layer and come back to a new Jellicle life.
- 2 min
- wikipedia.org★An animated film adaptation based on the musical was initially planned by Amblimation in the 1990s, but were abandoned with the studio's closure★In December 2013, Andrew Lloyd Webber, creator and composer of the musical stage production Cats, teased that Universal Pictures, which purchased film adaptation rights to Cats many years ago, was putting the project into active development
Our Featured Articles
- The Takeout via Yahoo News5 days ago
Cats are little weirdos, equally compelled by laser pointers and cardboard boxes full of trash....
- INSIDER via Yahoo News5 days ago
As time has warped and distorted across months of quarantine, memes have served as chronological...
- BBC via Yahoo Finance3 hours ago
Here, Sian Williams, 32, from Gili Trawangan, a tiny island in Indonesia, takes us through a week in...
Cast - Last seen in
- The Takeout via Yahoo News5 days ago
Cats is a 2019 musical fantasy film based on the 1981 Tony Award-winning stage musical of the same name by Andrew Lloyd Webber, which in turn was based on the poetry collection Old Possum's Book of Practical Cats (1939) by T. S. Eliot.
- Cats (2019)imdb.com
- Cats (2019) - Skimbleshanks, the Railway Cat Scene (7/10) | Movieclipsyoutube.com
- Cats (2019) - Mungojerrie and Rumpelteazer Scene (5/10) | Movieclipsyoutube.com
- Taylor Swifts Singing "Macavity" in Cats | Cats The Movie | SceneScreenyoutube.com
Tom Hooper manages to take an already bad idea (Turning "Cats" into a live action movie) and makes it even worse than you could possibly imagine. Alec B Super Reviewer. Jan 25, 2020.
- drama, kids and family, comedy, musical
Apr 07, 2020 · Oscar®-winning director Tom Hooper transforms Andrew Lloyd Webber's record-shattering musical into a cinematic event. Starring James Corden, Judi Dench, Jason Derulo, Idris Elba, Jennifer Hudson, Ian McKellen, Taylor Swift, Rebel Wilson and introducing Royal Ballet principal Francesca Hayward. With a world-class cast of dancers showcasing styles from classical ballet to contemporary, hip-hop ...
- James Corden
Cats are little weirdos, equally compelled by laser pointers and cardboard boxes full of trash. Despite having nine lives (that’s eight more than the rest of us!), they’re ...
The Takeout via Yahoo News
5 days ago
- 'Sinister' crowned scariest movie of all time after heart rate experimentYahoo Movies UK4 days ago
- My Money: 'We haven't got Covid here yet'BBC via Yahoo Finance3 hours ago
- ‘Wicked’ Director Stephen Daldry Exits Movie AdaptationCast members have not been announced. After the coronavirus pandemic struck and forced movie theaters to close and film production to shut down, the studio had to shuffle ...Variety via AOL6 days ago
- Meryl Streep Is as Dazzling as You'd Expect in the New Trailer for 'The Prom'Harper's Bazaar via Yahoo News4 days ago
- Wicked's delayed movie adaptation has had another big setbackDigital Spy via Yahoo News5 days ago
Cats (2019) cast and crew credits, including actors, actresses, directors, writers and more.
Dec 18, 2019 · A starry ensemble that includes Judi Dench, Ian McKellen, James Corden, Jennifer Hudson, Idris Elba, Taylor Swift and Rebel Wilson turns feline in Tom Hooper's film of the Andrew Lloyd Webber musical.
- THR Staff
Cats is a 1998 direct-to-video musical film based on the 1981 stage musical Cats by Andrew Lloyd Webber, itself based on Old Possum's Book of Practical Cats (1939) by T. S. Eliot. Lloyd Webber oversaw orchestration for the film and called on Gillian Lynne , the show's original choreographer, to train the cast for the film.
Dec 18, 2019 · Please wipe this movie from my “Memory.” That would be “Cats,” Andrew Lloyd Webber’s hit Broadway musical-turned-screen-litter box. The film has been a source of freak-show fascination ...
Jul 23, 2019 · There was a lot to look at in the first Cats trailer, including the cast who have now been transformed into lifelike cats thanks to the movie's use of "digital fur technology." The new technology was mentioned in a sneak peek video ahead of the trailer's release during San Diego Comic-Con 2019.
- Allie Gemmill
Feel-Good results for Cats movie
Jul 20, 2019 · By now, I'm sure you've seen what is the Cats trailer. The movie, which is based on the famous Broadway musical, hits theaters Dec. 20. View this video on YouTube youtube.com.