- related to: Charlotte Bennett
- Bennett Says Cuomo Asked Her Questions About Her Sex & Dating Life. Bennett gave her story to The New York Times. The Times reported that she alleges that Cuomo “asked her questions about her sex life, whether she was monogamous in her relationships and if she had sex with older men.”
- Bennett Worked as a Health Policy Adviser for Cuomo. According to her LinkedIn page, Bennett worked for Cuomo’s administration as an executive assistant and health-policy adviser.
- Cuomo Told The Times That He Was Mentoring Bennett But Promised an Independent Review. Cuomo responded in a statement to the Times. He said he thought he was mentoring Bennett and had “never made advances toward Ms. Bennett, nor did I ever intend to act in any way that was inappropriate.”
- Bennett Shared a Story by Lindsey Boylan, Who Also Accused Cuomo of Sexual Harassment. Bennett is not the first woman to accuse Cuomo of sexual harassment; the first was Lindsey Boylan, a former state economic development official.
Mar 05, 2021 · A lifelong New Yorker, Charlotte Bennett began working as an entry-level assistant to Governor Andrew Cuomo in January 2019. She called it a dream job.
Feb 27, 2021 · The aide, Charlotte Bennett, who was an executive assistant and health policy adviser in the Cuomo administration until she left in November, told The New York Times that the governor had harassed...
- Jesse Mckinley
- From 2009 to 2013, she attended John Jay High School in Lewisboro, Westchester County, New York. (a)
- From 2011 to 2014, she was a member of the ambulance crew of Katonah Bedford Hills Volunteer Ambulance Corps in Katonah, Westchester County. (a)
- From 2013 to 2017, she attended Hamilton College in Clinton, Oneida County, New York where she earned her bachelor’s degree in women’s studies. She also minored in psychology and creative writing.
- From 2014 to 2016, she was a volunteer at Hope’s Door, a non-profit in Pleasantville, Westchester County that provides counseling and resources to survivors of domestic violence.
The latest tweets from @_char_bennett_
Mar 01, 2021 · Charlotte Bennett, 25, told The New York Times that the politician asked her inappropriate personal questions, told her he was open to relationships with women in their 20s, and more while she was...
Charlotte Bennett is the second former adviser to accuse New York Governor Andrew Cuomo of sexual harassment. The governor has also come under increasing criticism for his COVID-19-related nursing home policies. However, Bennett’s story adds to a growing sexual harassment controversy surrounding the Democratic governor.
Feb 27, 2021 · On Saturday, February 27, The New York Times released an account from Charlotte Bennett, who claimed that the governor asked “questions about her sex life, whether she was monogamous in her relationships and if she had ever had sex with older men”.
Mar 4 · 5 min read Hamilton alumni Charlotte Bennett ’17 is one of three women to accuse Governor Andrew Cuomo of sexual harassment. Photo courtesy of The Straits Times.
- related to: Charlotte Bennett
spokeo.com has been visited by 100K+ users in the past month
peoplelooker.com has been visited by 100K+ users in the past month