5 days ago · Chattanooga, Tennessee - Wikipedia Jump to content Toggle sidebar Search Create account Log in Personal tools Create account Log in Pages for logged out editors learn more Contributions Talk Navigation Main page Contents Current events Random article About Wikipedia Contact us Donate Contribute Help Learn to edit Community portal Recent changes
- Spot sharks at the Tennessee Aquarium. Round up your aspiring naturalists and dive into one of the most famous aquariums in America. It’s a firm favorite with explorers of all ages.
- Visit the National Medal of Honor Heritage Center. Chattanooga is the birthplace of the Medal of Honor — the first and highest award for military valor.
- Master your balance on a Segway tour. Looking for unusual things to do in Chattanooga? Then a Segway tour might just be the answer. Rolling around on two wheels is a great way to see as much as possible in a short space of time – you cover a lot more ground than on foot!
- Pedal along on a city bike tour. Feel the air in your lungs and the sun on your back as you cycle through Chattanooga’s historic streets. Bike tours are a fun and fast way of taking in the major sights, and with a guide at hand, you needn’t worry about navigating.
Mar 20, 2023 · Chattanooga Police said a man fired shots from a rifle while carrying out a robbery at Regions Bank at Sixth and Market streets at mid-morning Monday, bringing a huge police presence downtown....
- Tennessee Riverpark. Tennessee Riverpark is one of the most popular Chattanooga parks, especially during the long hot summers. It starts at the Chickamauga Dam and winds for the next ten miles along the mighty Tennessee River until it reaches downtown Chattanooga.
- Lookout Mountain, Chattanooga, TN. Lookout Mountain is a mountain ridge located along the southern border of Tennessee and one of the best things to do in Chattanooga.
- Tennessee Aquarium. From Volkswagen-size catfish, giant freshwater stingrays, the powerful Arapaima, and bizarre-looking Wallago Catfish to the electrifying jellyfish and playful, frolicking otters, the Tennessee Aquarium is home to creatures that delight visitors of all ages, and one of the top Chattanooga attractions.
- Walnut Street Bridge, Chattanooga, TN. The Walnut St. Bridge, the longest pedestrian bridge in the world, connects the north shore of Tennessee River to downtown Chattanooga.
People also ask
What are some fun things to do in Chattanooga TN?
What are the tourist attractions in Chattanooga TN?
What is the best hotel in Chattanooga TN?
What are the demographics of Chattanooga TN?
Elite Auctions Announces Famous Bell Mill Mansion on 32 Acres Set for April 15 No-Reserve Auction Outside Chattanooga, TN
The mansion and 32-acre property includes a separate event venue outbuilding, tennis court with jogging track, caretaker's apartment, and a solar
8 hours ago