Jan 19, 2001 · Directed by Lasse Hallström. With Juliette Binoche, Judi Dench, Alfred Molina, Carrie-Anne Moss. A woman and her daughter open a chocolate shop in a small French village that shakes up the rigid morality of the community.
- Lasse Hallström
- 2 min
Chocolat is a richly, crafted movie for the chocolate lover in all (or some) of us. It's also the story of a woman (Vianne) who is new to a small town and marches to the beat of her own drums, and uses the chocolate she sells in her shop as a vehicle to open up and, eventually, thaw out the hearts and minds of the townspeople.
Chocolat Critics Consensus. Chocolat is a charmingly light-hearted fable with a lovely performance by Binoche.
Ferrero Rocher Collection, Fine Hazelnut Milk Chocolates, 24 Count, Valentine's Day Gift Box, Assorted Coconut Candy and Chocolates, 9.1 oz
People also ask
What does the name Chocolat mean?
Which type of chocolate is the healthiest and why?
What is the best brand of chocolate?
Which chocolate is better?
Chocolat (2000) cast and crew credits, including actors, actresses, directors, writers and more.
Chocolat's every page offers a description of chocolate to melt in the mouths of chocoholics, francophiles, armchair gourmets, cookbook readers, and lovers of passion everywhere. It's a must for anyone who craves an escapist read, and is a bewitching gift for any holiday.
- Joanne Harris
UK shoppers flocked to buy Hotel Chocolat goods while the retailer’s branches closed for lockdown, helping it to boost sales. The retailer and chocolate ...
Evening Standard via Yahoo News
2 days ago
- Travel latest news: Biden blocks Trump's plan to lift US-UK travel restrictionsThe Telegraph via Yahoo News2 days ago
- The Best Valentine’s Day Candy and Treats, Ranked from Blecch to BaePureWow via Yahoo News15 hours ago
- 30 Gifts That Will Impress Your “Difficult” ValentineRefinery29 via Yahoo News14 hours ago
- ‘Lupin’ Will Be Seen By 70 Million Subscribers, Netflix ClaimsVariety via Yahoo News2 days ago
- Tara's Chocolate Fondant Pistachio Tart RecipeYahoo Style UK2 days ago
Chocolate has been prepared as a drink for nearly all of its history. For example, one vessel found at an Olmec archaeological site on the Gulf Coast of Veracruz, Mexico, dates chocolate's preparation by pre-Olmec peoples as early as 1750 BC.