Christina or Cristina is a feminine given name. It is a simplified form of the Latin Christiana, and a feminine form of Christianus or a Latinized form of the Middle English Christin 'Christian' (Old English christen, from Latin).
Is Christina Chang leaving 'The Good Doctor?' Season 4 of the show captures her on-screen character, Dr. Audrey Lim's attempts to overcome PTSD.
18 minutes ago
- Christina Anstead wows in stylish bikini during trip to beachChristina Anstead took to Instagram to share a stunning bikini photo during a trip to the beach over the weekendHELLO! Magazine on MSN.com4 hours ago
- AMC Networks Appoints Christina Spade as Executive VP, Chief Financial OfficerVariety3 days ago
- Christina Anstead Debuts New Inspirational Back Tattoo amid Divorce from Husband AntPeople6 days ago
- AMC Networks Names ViacomCBS Exec Christina Spade CFOForbes3 days ago
Official Website of Christina Aguilera. Fall In Line Feat. Demi Lovato Watch Now
Christina María Aguilera (/ ˌæɡɪˈlɛərə /, Spanish: [aɣiˈleɾa]; born December 18, 1980) is an American singer, songwriter, actress, and television personality. Her accolades include five Grammy Awards, one Latin Grammy Award, and a star on the Hollywood Walk of Fame.
- Christina Perri - A Thousand Years [Official Music Video]youtube.com
- Christina Aguilera - Loyal Brave True (From "Mulan"/Official Video)youtube.com
- Christina Aguilera & Blake Shelton - Just A Fool (Unofficial Music Video)youtube.com
- Christina Aguilera - Dirrty (VIDEO) ft. Redmanyoutube.com
What does Christina mean? Christina ▼ as a girls' name is pronounced kris-TEEN-ah. It is of Latin origin, and the meaning of Christina is "follower of Christ". Simplified form of Christiana, feminine of Christianus (see Christian), or a Latin form of Middle English Christin "Christian" (Old English "christen", from Latin).
Christina Christina is a name that reads elegantly from the lips. Beautiful in sound it is associated with beauty in the soul and physique. The heart of a Christina is filled with a gentle kindness that enables her to only give to others.
Dec 04, 2020 · Christina, Swedish Kristina, (born Dec. 8, 1626, Stockholm, Swed.—died April 19, 1689, Rome [Italy]), queen of Sweden (1644–54) who stunned all Europe by abdicating her throne. She subsequently attempted, without success, to gain the crowns of Naples and of Poland.
Nov 25, 2020 · (CNN) Christina Perri announced she lost her child, a baby girl who was "born silent after fighting so hard to make it to our world." "She is at peace now & will live forever in our hearts," the...
Christina (Swedish: Kristina; 18 December 1626 – 19 April 1689), a member of the House of Vasa, was Queen of Sweden from 1632 until her abdication in 1654. She succeeded her father Gustavus Adolphus upon his death at the Battle of Lützen, but began ruling the Swedish Empire when she reached the age of 18.
1.5m Followers, 0 Following, 201 Posts - See Instagram photos and videos from Christina Anstead (@christinaanstead)