Dec 09, 1983 · The car was given the name Christine by its first owner. He brings the car to a repair shop of the despicable Will Darnell and works hard to restore the classic car. While he works in the restoration, he changes his personality to a cocky teenager and he dates the most beautiful girl in the high-school, Leigh Cabot.
- John Carpenter
- 2 min
Oct 14, 2016 · Directed by Antonio Campos. With Rebecca Hall, Michael C. Hall, Tracy Letts, Maria Dizzia. The story of Christine Chubbuck, a 1970s TV reporter struggling with depression and professional frustrations as she tries to advance her career.
- Antonio Campos
- 3 min
Christine is a 1983 American supernatural horror film directed by John Carpenter and starring Keith Gordon, John Stockwell, Alexandra Paul, Robert Prosky and Harry Dean Stanton. The film also features supporting performances from Roberts Blossom and Kelly Preston.
Movie Info In Sarasota, Fla., circa 1974, an ambitious, 29-year-old reporter is relentlessly motivated to succeed. She knows she has talent, but being a driven career woman in the '70s comes with...
- drama, biography
Christine is a 2016 biographical drama film directed by Antonio Campos and written by Craig Shilowich. It stars actress Rebecca Hall as news reporter Christine Chubbuck struggling with depression, along with professional and personal frustrations as she tries to advance her career.
- Craig Shilowich, Melody C. Roscher
- Danny Bensi, Saunder Jurriaans
- January 23, 2016 (Sundance), October 14, 2016 (United States), January 27, 2017 (United Kingdom)
In the new trailer for Netflix's holiday musical, Christmas on the Square, the country music icon transforms into an angel set on spreading Christmas cheer, even to those who resist it. Baranski ...
People via Yahoo News
2 days ago
- The Trailer for Dolly Parton's Netflix Christmas Movie Is *Finally* Here (& We’re Already Obsessed with the Music)PureWow via Yahoo News18 hours ago
- Marge Champion Dies: Golden Age TV Dancer, Model For Disney’s Snow White Was 101Deadline via Yahoo News2 days ago
- ‘On The Rocks’ And ‘Bad Hair’ Hit Streaming, Wayne Wang Family Drama ‘Coming Home Again’ Debuts – Specialty PreviewDeadline via Yahoo News19 hours ago
- Everything new on Netflix in November: 'The Crown' Season 4 to Shawn Mendes documentaryUSA TODAY Entertainment via Yahoo News2 days ago
- Thank You Dolly Parton For This ‘Christmas On The Square’ TrailerScary Mommy via Yahoo News2 days ago
Christine is considered one of the great classic 80's horror movies, based on Stephen King's novel and directed by John Carpenter. I don't think it gets much better than that! The 4K disc itself though shows too much grain, especially during the night shots (which is most of the movie).
People also ask
What is the movie Christine about?
Who played Buddy Repperton in Christine?
Who wrote the movie Christine?
Christine (1983) cast and crew credits, including actors, actresses, directors, writers and more.
Looking for movie tickets? Enter your location to see which movie theaters are playing Christine (1983) near you. ENTER CITY, STATE OR ZIP CODE GO
Christine - Show Me: Arnie (Keith Gordon) realizes the true power of Christine as the automobile supernaturally fixes itself. BUY THE MOVIE: https://www.fand...
- 2 min
- More than 20 cars were required to play the role of Christine (anywhere from 23–28, depending on the source), and not all of them were Furys. Columbia Pictures placed ads across the country and gobbled up not only Furys, but Belvederes and Savoys, as well.
- When filming wrapped, only a few unscathed cars remained, and they went on the road to promote the film before being sold to collectors. A fourth car also escaped the crusher and ended up in private hands.
- King said he chose a 1958 Plymouth Fury as the story’s central figure because it was a “forgotten car.” The fact that the model name seems to fit its angry disposition is purely coincidental.
- The movie’s opening scene, showing Christine moving along a Detroit assembly line, wasn’t in King’s book; screenwriter Bill Phillips added it. The movie, by the way, went into production before the novel was released.