Mar 28, 2019 · The Queen was visiting King's Bruton boarding school when she was reunited with Christopher Bournes Rhys-Jones, the father of her daughter-in-law the Countess of Wessex. The monarch chatted and ...
Christopher Bournes Rhys-Jones: Birthdate: June 19, 1931: Immediate Family: Son of Theophilus Rhys Jones and Margaret Patricia Newall Bettany Widower of Mary Rhys-Jones Father of Private and Sophie, Countess of Wessex Brother of Theophilus Molesworth Rhys Jones and Helen Tait Rhys Jones. Managed by: Private User Last Updated:
Find out about Christopher Rhys-Jones's family tree, family history, ancestry, ancestors, genealogy, relationships and affairs! Right here at FameChain.
People also ask
Who is the father of Christopher Rhys Jones?
When was Sophie Rhys Jones born?
What did Rhys Jones do for a living?
Who are the children of Mary Rhys Jones?
Mar 19, 2021 · Last modified on Mar 19, 2021 14:46 GMT Bridie Wilkins Countess of Wessex house: see where Sophie Wessex lived before meeting Prince Edward, with her parents Christopher and Mary Rhys Jones.
- Bridie Wilkins
Find out about Christopher Rhys-Jones & Mary Rhys-Jones Married, children, joint family tree & history, ancestors and ancestry. Right here at FameChain.
Early life and career. Sophie Helen Rhys-Jones was born at Radcliffe Infirmary, Oxford, on 20 January 1965 into a middle-class family. Her father, Christopher Bournes Rhys-Jones (born 1931), is a retired sales director for an importer of industrial tyres and rubber goods.
Parents Christopher and Mary Rhys-Jones Her father, Christopher, the son of a teacher, is a retired salesman for a tyre maker. He once said he added the hyphen to the family name because he thought it made it sound more upmarket.
Walking their daughter down the aisle is a proud moment for any dad, let alone the fathers of these royal brides. Michael Middleton and Christopher Bournes Rhys-Jones are among the parents who ...
- Digital News Director
- Sophie was born Sophie Helen Rhys-Jones in January of 1965 in Oxford. She is the second child of Christopher Bournes Rhys-Jones, a retired salesman, and the late Mary Rhys-Jones, who was a secretary.
- She and Prince Edward were married at Windsor Castle in 1999. Sophie and Edward on their wedding day. In terms of royal weddings, it was a rather intimate affair.
- She is known as the Countess of Wessex. Sophie and Edward at the wedding of Prince Carl Philip of Sweden and Sofia Hellqvist in Sweden. On their wedding day, the Queen conferred the titles of the Earl of Wessex and Viscount Severn upon Prince Edward, and so Sophie became known as Her Royal Highness The Countess of Wessex.
- They have two children together. Here’s the whole family at Prince Harry’s wedding to Meghan Markle in May. Their daughter, Lady Louise Windsor, is 15 and their son, James, Viscount Severn, is 11.
- related to: Christopher Rhys-Jones
mylife.com has been visited by 100K+ users in the past month