Christopher Walken (born Ronald Walken; March 31, 1943) is an American actor and comedian, who has appeared in more than 100 films and television programs, including Annie Hall (1977), The Deer Hunter (1978), The Dogs of War (1980), The Dead Zone (1983), A View to a Kill (1985), King of New York (1990), Batman Returns (1992), True Romance (1993), Pulp Fiction (1994), Antz (1998), Vendetta ...
New York Times
‘Percy vs Goliath’ Review: Growing Pains
Percy vs Goliath” might be based on a 1998 Canadian legal battle and its fallout, but Clark Johnson’s ambling, warmhearted movie doesn’t lean on courtroom tension for drama. Addressing high stakes — the degree to which agribusiness controls our food supply — in an extremely low key,
1 week ago
Nervous-looking lead and supporting actor of the American stage and films, with sandy colored hair, pale complexion and a somewhat nervous disposition.
Christopher Walken began working in the theater in his late teens, and by the early 1970s, he had begun working in film. His breakthrough part came with Woody Allen's Annie Hall (1977), and he went...
He won an Oscar as Best Supporting Actor for his performance in The Deer Hunter (1978), and has been seen in mostly character roles, often portraying psychologically unstable individuals, though that generalization would not do justice to Walken's depth and breadth of performances. Walken was born in Astoria, Queens, New York.
Apr 16, 2021 · Christopher Walken, original name Ronald Walken, (born March 31, 1943, Queens, New York, U.S.), American actor who was known for intense, eccentric performances in a wide variety of roles that won him enduring popularity and critical respect.
Feb 25, 2021 · Christopher Walken is an American actor who has credit for appearing in more than 100 movies and television series in his career. He is an iconic figure in Hollywood and has appeared in notable movies including ‘Catch Me If You Can’, ‘Batman Returns’ and ‘Pulp Fiction’ among others.
Trailer: Christopher Walken Must Kill 'Stand Up Guy" Al Pacino. Derrick Deane July 13th 2011, 4:32 pm. Fun Find: Christopher Walken Reads 'Three Little Pigs' Offers.
- March 31, 1943
May 05, 2020 · Wagner, her co-star Christopher Walken, and the boat’s captain Dennis Davern were all on board at the time of her death. Walken Has Remained Mostly Silent About Wood’s Death, Speaking of It Rarely...
- He and his brothers were child stars. Christopher Walken grew up in Queens, New York, the middle child of three boys. His father was a baker and his mother had a fascination with show business, so she soon began taking her boys on TV auditions.
- He worked as a lion tamer. Although he got an early start on acting, Walken tested out a few other career options. When he was 16, he spent the summer working as a lion tamer in the local circus.
- He got his stage name from the nightclub scene. Walken’s first name is actually Ronald. (He’s “Ronnie” to friends and family.) So how did he wind up as Christopher?
- He starred in one of Madonna's music videos. You’ve likely seen Walken’s delightful, (literally) soaring performance in Fatboy Slim’s “Weapon of Choice” music video.
- related to: Christopher Walken
mylife.com has been visited by 100K+ users in the past month