Craig Fairbrass is an English actor. He is best known for his role as English villain Delmar in the 1993 action film Cliffhanger, as Dan Sullivan in the BBC soap opera EastEnders, and as Pat Tate in the Rise of the Footsoldier film series.https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Craig_Fairbrass
Craig Fairbrass is a British actor born in East London who made his feature film debut opposite Denzel Washington as Challoner in Working Title's powerful British thriller For Queen & Country (1988). Craig has since gone onto star in some fifty feature films, including the lead role in Twenty independent films in the U.K and U.S as well as...
Craig Fairbrass is an English actor. He is best known for his role as English villain Delmar in the 1993 action film Cliffhanger, as Dan Sullivan in the BBC soap opera EastEnders, and as Pat Tate in the Rise of the Footsoldier film series.
Craig Fairbrass is a British actor born in London who made his feature film debut opposite Denzel Washington as Challoner in Working Title's powerful British thriller For Queen & Country (1988).
Nov 27, 2020 · Fairbrass, 56, is decades past his glory days on television – he had roles in London’s Burning, Prime Suspect and EastEnders in the 90s and 00s – and his Hollywood breakout as a heavy in Sylvester...
- 2 min
- Stuart Heritage
The latest tweets from @craigfairbrass
Craig Fairbrass, who became a household name playing lothario Dan Sullivan in EastEnders before going on to become a Hollywood star in films such as Beyond Bedlam (pictured, right) continued to...
- 30 sec
Craig Fairbrass's highest grossing movies have received a lot of accolades over the years, earning millions upon millions around the world. The order of these top Craig Fairbrass movies is decided by how many votes they receive, so only highly rated Craig Fairbrass movies will be at the top of the list.
- England, United Kingdom
- TV Actor
- Bio. Craig Fairbrass, best known for being a TV Actor, was born in England, United Kingdom on Wednesday, January 15, 1964. Famous for his television roles in EastEnders, Duck Patrol, London’s Burning, and The Great Dome Robbery, he is also notable for his performances in the films The Bank Job and Cliffhanger.
- Craig Fairbrass’s zodiac sign is Capricorn. Craig Fairbrass zodiac sign is a Capricorn. Dates of Capricorn are December 22 - January 19. Those born under the Capricorn zodiac sign are talented at applying their intelligence and ambition to practical matters.
- He is currently 57 years old. The British tv actor has been alive for 20,860 days or 500,642 hours. There were precisely 707 full moons after his birth to this day.
- On Craig Fairbrass’s birthday. The world’s population was 3,273,670,772 and there were an estimated 115,215,976 babies born throughout the world in 1964, Lyndon B. Johnson (Democratic) was the president of the United States, and the number one song on Billboard 100 was "There!
Craig Fairbrass Wiki Biography At six feet three and with a screen presence that commands attention, Craig Fairbrass is a versatile and experienced actor whose film and TV career has gone from strength to strength.
- $8 Million
- Craig Fairbrass
- London, England, UK
Dec 04, 2020 · Craig Fairbrass stars in this laudably gruelling descent into a macho underworld of dumbbells and sexual debauchery Ellen E Jones Fri 4 Dec 2020 02.00 EST Last modified on Fri 4 Dec 2020 02.02 EST
- related to: Craig Fairbrass
Mercari.com has been visited by 10K+ users in the past month