Jan 09, 2021 · Come and Czech out the shopping and cultural offerings of Czech Village! Information and weekend itineraries may be found on The District’s website here . Address: 16th Ave SW, Cedar Rapids, IA 52404, USA
Dec 28, 2020 · Rodina is a fairly new restaurant in the historic Czech area of Cedar Rapids, Iowa. Went there recently with a large family group and the food and service were both excellent. Date of visit: June 2019
- 1507 C St SW, Cedar Rapids, 52404-5928, Iowa
- +1 319-200-2515
Jan 10, 2021 · Cedar Rapids (/ ˈ s iː d ər ˈ r æ p ɪ d z /) is the second-largest city in Iowa and is the county seat of Linn County.The city lies on both banks of the Cedar River, 20 miles (32 km) north of Iowa City and 100 miles (160 km) northeast of Des Moines, the state's capital and largest city.
Jan 03, 2021 · The National Czech & Slovak Museum & Library (NCSML) is a museum and library of Czech and Slovak history and culture located in Cedar Rapids, Iowa, in the United States. Established in 1974, the museum and library moved to its present site in 1983. The museum and library was severely affected by the Iowa flood of 2008. In 2012, rebuilding and ...
4 days ago · Community support lifts up small retailers in Cedar Rapids, Iowa City, bringing optimism in pandemic ... said a busy December helped the Czech Village store recoup much of its losses from earlier ...
People also ask
Is cedar rapids a slovak village?
Where is the Czech Museum in Cedar Rapids Iowa located?
What is czech village?
What is Cedar Rapids?
- National Czech & Slovak Museum & Library. Located in the charming Czech Village in Cedar Rapids, Iowa, National Czech & Slovak Museum & Library has achieved great standing in the community as well as in the nation.
- Brucemore, Cedar Rapids, Iowa. Brucemore is a magnificent 19th-century mansion located on a historic 26-acre estate in Cedar Rapids, a memorial to the lives of three prominent local families.
- Paramount Theatre, Cedar Rapids, Iowa. Opened in 1928 as the Capitol Theatre, what is today the Paramount was a stage for live shows with singers, comedians, dancers, acrobats, the Wurlitzer organ and films.
- Cedar Rapids Museum of Art. The Cedar Rapids Museum of Art was established in 1905 by the Cedar Rapids Art Club, which started exhibiting art for the public in the gallery in the new Carnegie Library.
Jan 04, 2021 · Gov. Kim Reynolds speaks to Sykora Bakery Manager Marna Trska to discuss the derecho, on Aug. 25 in the Czech Village in Cedar Rapids. (Andy Abeyta/The Gazette) IOWA DERECHO 2020 ARTICLES.
5 days ago · Order food online at Brewhemia, Cedar Rapids with Tripadvisor: See 67 unbiased reviews of Brewhemia, ranked #15 on Tripadvisor among 405 restaurants in Cedar Rapids.
- +1 319-364-0802
- 1202 3rd St SE, Cedar Rapids, Iowa 52401-2320
Jan 05, 2021 · Those who are traveling to Cedar Rapids as a group can book this charming bungalow with sufficient space for nine people. Situated within walking distance from NewBo and Czech Village, the bungalow offers three spacious bedrooms and one full bathroom.