Dance-pop is a style of electronic dance music and a subgenre of pop music that evolved from Disco, circa 1981, that combines dance beats with a pop / R'n'B song structure. Because there is such an emphasis on fully-formed songs in dance-pop, it's often viewed as a separate class… read more
- Feel-Good results for Dance-Pop music
Dance-pop is a popular music subgenre that originated in the early 1980s. It is generally uptempo music intended for nightclubs with the intention of being danceable but also suitable for contemporary hit radio.
Dance-Pop was an outgrowth of disco. Over a pounding, dance-club beat, there are simple, catchy melodies -- dance-pop has more fully-formed songs than pure dance music. Dance-pop is primarily a producer's medium. The producer writes the songs and constructs the tracks, picking an appropriate vocalist to sing the song.Title/ComposerPerformerThe Look of Love, Pt. 1 Martin Fry / Dee Palmer / Steve Singleton / Mark WhiteNever Gonna Give You Up Matt Aitken / Mike Stock / Pete WatermanThings That Make You Go Hmmm.... Robert Clivillés / Freedom WilliamsThe Reflex Simon LeBon / Nick Rhodes / Andy Taylor / John Taylor / Roger Taylor
Dance Pop Music A broad classification for dance music that combines club rhythms with distinctive pop song structures, Dance Pop emphasizes upbeat grooves and hook-filled textures. Monster Dance Pop acts like Madonna and Michael Jackson strongly impacted the charts during their Top-40 reign in the 1980s.
New Music Friday. Peaceful Piano. Are & Be. ... More Spotify. Listen to Dance Pop Hits now. Listen to Dance Pop Hits in full in the Spotify app. Play on Spotify ...
Dance-pop Music Description. Uptempo music influenced by post-disco, synth-pop, new wave and house, characterised by strong beats and uncomplicated song structures with an emphasis on catchiness and melody. Generally produced with the intention of being both danceable and suitable for contemporary hit radio.
Dance-Pop Music. Categories & Filters. Get it fast. Store Pickup at. Pick up today. Format. VINYL VINYL. CD & Blu-Ray CD & Blu-Ray. 12 inch Vinyl Single 12 inch Vinyl ...
- Gloria Gaynor - "Never Can Say Goodbye" (1974) Clifton Davis, part of Motown's team of songwriters, wrote "Never Can Say Goodbye," and it was first recorded by the Jackson 5 in 1970.
- Bee Gees - "You Should Be Dancing" (1976) The three #1 pop hit songs that the Bee Gees wrote and recorded specifically for the soundtrack for the hit film Saturday Night Fever helped bring disco squarely into the pop mainstream.
- Vicki Sue Robinson - "Turn the Beat Around" (1976) Vicki Sue Robinson's early performing career consisted of being mostly a bit player in Broadway shows and films.
- Thelma Houston - "Don't Leave Me This Way" (1977) Harold Melvin and the Blue Notes first recorded "Don't Leave Me This Way." Legendary Philadelphia soul team Kenneth Gamble and Leon Huff co-wrote the song, and it appeared on the 1975 Harold Melvin and the Blue Notes album Wake Up Everybody.
Jan 03, 2021 · Buy Dance Pop Music by VitaliiKinakh on AudioJungle. Dance Pop Music – nice dance music for any your project 1:53 – Main Track 1:53 – Instrumental Only Version
- $20 - $320
Jan 12, 2021 · Buy Dance Pop Funk by Music_Cocktail on AudioJungle. Upbeat Funk Music, Music For Youtube, Background Music For Video, Cooking Music, Music For Food, Background Funk Mus...