Danny Pudi, Actor: Community. Danny Pudi was born on March 10, 1979 in Chicago, Illinois, USA as Daniel Mark Pudi. He is an actor, known for Community (2009), DuckTales (2017) and Knights of Badassdom (2013). He has been married to Bridget Showalter Pudi since June 5, 2004. They have two children.
Daniel Mark Pudi (born March 10, 1979) is an American actor, comedian, writer, producer, and director. His roles include Abed Nadir on the comedy television series Community (2009–2015), for which he received three nominations for the Critics' Choice Television Award for Best Supporting Actor in a Comedy Series and one nomination for the TCA Award for Individual Achievement in Comedy, and ...
- Danny Pudi Joel On 'Community' Season 5 | EW’s Binge | Entertainment Weeklyyoutube.com
- Danny Pudi talks Abed on Community Season 3 Halloweenyoutube.com
- Danny Pudi (Abed) on Community Season 2youtube.com
- Danny Pudi on voicing a character from his childhood in ‘DuckTales’ rebootyoutube.com
Danny Pudi Celebrity Profile - Check out the latest Danny Pudi photo gallery, biography, pics, pictures, interviews, news, forums and blogs at Rotten Tomatoes!
Daniel Mark "Danny" Pudi is an American actor and comedian. He is probably is best known for his role as Abed Nadir on the NBC/Yahoo! comedy series Community. He also voiced Brainy Smurf in Sony Pictures Animation's Smurfs: The Lost Village. For Disney, he appeared as a camera technician in Captain America: The Winter Soldier. He also provides the voice of Levander Hart in Randy Cunningham ...
- Bridget Showalter (2004-present)
- Actor, comedian
- Acting, Comedy, Directing, Writing
- Marquette University
- Post-Graduation Years
Daniel Mark Pudi was born on March 10, 1979 in Chicago, Illinois. During the course of his career, he has starred with many acting greats, including Donald Glover, Chevy Chase and Joel McHale. He was nominated for the Critics' Choice Television Award for Best Supporting Actor in a Comedy Series for his work in Community. Danny made his debut as a director with a short film called "Untucked" about Marquette's legendary basketball uniforms for the ESPN 30 for 30 series.
While a student at Marquette, Pudi lived in Schroeder Hall and worked as a campus tour guide. Some of his favorite memories include the friendships he formed and meeting girls after attending an all-boys high school. During his Freshman year, Pudi met his future wife, Bridget Showalter, who also studied Communication at Marquette. He became interested in improv comedy and won the Chris Farley Scholarship award. This annual scholarship is sponsored by the Farley family and awarded to one Theatre Artsstudent each year.
After graduating from Marquette, Pudi worked as a recruiter and studied comedy at Second City in Chicago to strengthen his improv comedy skills. In 2005, he and Showalter moved to Los Angeles so that he could pursue acting. An actor and comedian, he has built a successful career acting in movies and tv shows. Pudi is known for his roles in Community (2009–2015), Knights of Badassdom (2013) and DuckTales (2017). Pudi and Showalter are the parents of fraternal twins James Timothy and Fiona Leigh who were born in 2012. Despite his busy acting schedule, Pudi has returned to Marquette several times as an alumnus. In 2016, he was the master of ceremonies for the National Marquette Day pep rally. He enjoys watching sports and is a self-professed super fan of Marquette basketball.
May 12, 2020 · Community star Danny Pudi talks 'grieving' in season 5 after Donald Glover's exit In the latest installment of EW's BINGE of Community , Pudi looks back on Abed's growth in season 5.
Sep 12, 2020 · Danny Pudi is best known for playing Abed Nadir on Community, but the talented actor continues to book notable roles. Pudi starred as one of the core characters of Dan Harmon's NBC comedy from 2009 to 2015. Before that, the Chicago native studied communication and theatre at Marquette University.
- The son of immigrants, Pudi is half-Indian, half-Polish. He used to speak Polish with his grandmother and recently did an impromptu Polish dance on The Bonnie Hunt Show.
- He got the Community role on his birthday. “We were out to dinner and I got the call, and I was, like, shaking. I think I dropped the phone in my chili.
- He might look 15, but he considers himself “an old soul.” “I eat oatmeal every morning. I like to watch birds out my window for a really long time. Like, I’ll sit there, and I’ll be watching a squirrel and a bird and I’ll look at my watch and think: ‘I just watched that bird for 20 minutes.
- He doesn’t know if his character has Asperger’s Syndrome, and he doesn’t care. (Speculation about whether Abed has the autism spectrum disorder started after co-star Joel McHale’s character made an Asperger’s reference to Abed.)
Mar 21, 2018 · Please find below the Danny Pudi in NBC/ Yahoo! series Community answer and solution which is part of Daily Themed Crossword March 22 2018 Answers.Many other players have had difficulties with Danny Pudi in NBC/ Yahoo! series Community that is why we have decided to share not only this crossword clue but all the Daily Themed Crossword Answers every single day.
Feel-Good results for Danny Pudi
Apr 06, 2020 · Danny Pudi explains to TheWrap why his bond with former "Community" co-star and on-screen BFF Donald Glover is just unbreakable.