Personal Life & Family Background :
- Dennis Troper was born around the late 1960s. He is the youngest son born to Costa Rican born parents, León and Graziella Troper. ...
- After meeting at college while both were completing their Master’s degrees, Dennis married Susan Wojcicki on August 23, 1998.
- The couple now reside in California. ...
People also ask
Who is the CEO of YouTube Dennis Troper?
Who are the parents of Dennis Troper's children?
Who are Dennis Troper and Susan Wojcicki?
What kind of Sports does Dennis Troper do?
Dennis Troper was born around the late 1960s. He is the youngest son born to Costa Rican born parents, León and Graziella Troper. Dennis has an older brother named Marco. After meeting at college while both were completing their Master’s degrees, Dennis married Susan Wojcicki on August 23, 1998. The couple now reside in California.
Dennis Troper | Mountain View, California, United States | Director of Product Management, Wear OS at Google | Technology and product executive at Google leading product for Wear OS by Google ...
- Blake Morgan
- Lloyd Bean for Ursula Burns, Former CEO of Xerox. Aside from grit and determination, it takes a strong support system to become the first Black female CEO of a Fortune 500 company.
- Doug Emhoff for Kamala Harris, Vice President of the United States. Kamala Harris recently made history as the first female vice president and brings with her another historic first—her husband, Doug Emhoff, serves as the country’s first second gentleman.
- Terry Dillon for Mary Dillon, CEO of Ulta Beauty. As Mary Dillon was building her career and moving from prominent positions at McDonald’s and Quaker, her husband Terry quit his job as a biochemist to stay home with their four children.
- Tremayne Carr for Julia Collins, Founder of Zume Pizza. Julia Collins’ partner Tremayne has a Google alert on her to find out stories about her, often before she sees them.
Wojcicki married Dennis Troper on August 23, 1998, in Belmont, California. They have five children. On December 16, 2014, ahead of taking her fifth maternity leave, Wojcicki wrote an op-ed in The Wall Street Journal about the importance of paid maternity leave. She is often quoted talking about the importance of finding balance between family ...
Aug 17, 2019 · In a recent interview with The Guardian, YouTube's CEO Susan Wojcicki says that even she and her husband, Google executive Dennis Troper, limit their kids' interaction with technology.
- Courtney Connley
Dennis Troper is married to Susan Wojcicki, CEO of YouTube. Susan Wojcicki is married to fellow Google executive Dennis Troper. This product director at Google describes his job as building ...
Apr 07, 2013 · After Susan had earned a master's degree in economics and an MBA, she and her husband, Dennis Troper, purchased a house in Menlo Park. Needing cash, ...
- Nathan Mcalone
- Griffith R. Harsh IV is married to Meg Whitman, President and CEO of Hewlett-Packard. Meg Whitman is married to Griffith R. Harsh IV, a neurosurgeon from St. Louis, Missouri.
- Anthony Paduano is married to Ruth Porat, CFO of Google. Ruth Porat married now-lawyer Anthony Paduano in 1983, to a New York Times announcement that seemed to know in advance that Porat would be a big deal: “Ruth Porat Wed To Law Student.”
- Zachary Bogue is married to Marissa Mayer, President and CEO of Yahoo! Marissa Mayer tied the knot with Zachary Bogue in 2009. Bogue is a former lawyer and a founder of Data Collective, an investment fund focused on “big data” companies.
- Dennis Troper is married to Susan Wojcicki, CEO of YouTube. Susan Wojcicki is married to fellow Google executive Dennis Troper. This product director at Google describes his job as building awesome products, and urges everyone to “never stop learning.”
- related to: Dennis Troper