Diana, Princess of Wales (born Diana Frances Spencer; 1 July 1961 – 31 August 1997) was a member of the British royal family.She was the first wife of Charles, Prince of Wales—the heir apparent to the British throne—and was the mother of Prince William and Prince Harry.
Diana, Princess of Wales, formerly Lady Diana Frances Spencer, was born on 1 July 1961 at Park House near Sandringham, Norfolk. She was the youngest daughter of the then Viscount and Viscountess Althorp, now the late (8th) Earl Spencer and the late Hon. Mrs Shand-Kydd, daughter of the 4th Baron Fermoy.
Jan 28, 2021 · Princess Diana was Princess of Wales while married to Prince Charles. One of the most adored members of the British royal family, she died in a 1997 car crash. Who Was Princess Diana? Princess...
- 2 min
Mar 29, 2021 · Diana, princess of Wales: car crash French police services preparing to take away the wreckage of the car crash in Paris that caused the deaths of Diana, princess of Wales, Dodi Fayed, and the car's driver, Henri Paul, 1997.
- Family picnic with her teeniest prince charming. August 31, 2020, marks the 23rd anniversary of Princess Diana’s death. Her sons, Princes William and Harry, have helped keep her memory alive in many ways, including helping to produce a documentary released for the 20th anniversary.
- Belle of the ball. In 1995, Princess Diana paid a visit to the White House and naturally stunned in a dark blue Victor Edelstein gown. Even though she danced with actor John Travolta, all eyes were on the former ballerina; she was the one with the groovy moves.
- The unconditional love between mum and son. No one questions the Princess of Wales’s unconditional love for her sons, Princes William and Harry, and this photo just proves it.
- A jolly good time with her favorite lads. In 1993, the royal family let loose with a trip to Thorpe Park, where Diana rode along on the amusement park rides with her sons.
Aug 21, 2018 · Princess Diana lived her in life in the spotlight. But although a great part of her legacy was documented in the public eye, there are some images that never made it to the forefront.
- Jennifer Algoo
Aug 30, 2020 · On the last day of Diana, Princess of Wales’ life, she woke up bobbing off the waters of Sardinia’s famed Costa Smeralda. On-board the Jonikal, the super yacht owned by Mohammed Al Fayed, the father of her boyfriend Dodi Al Fayed, not only the day but her future looked glittering.
- Daniela Elser
Jun 25, 2020 · PRINCE WILLIAM SAYS HAVING CHILDREN WAS 'LIFE-CHANGING,' BRINGS BACK 'EMOTIONS' FROM DEATH OF PRINCESS DIANA Camilla Parker-Bowles (left) and Lady Diana Spencer (later the Princess of Wales) at...
May 23, 2019 · Princess Diana was 36 years old when she died. The news sent shock waves around the globe which stretched from Paris to London and on to the U.S. where Princess Diana's magnetic charms and royal flair had taken over the media as much as it had the rest of the world.
- Natasha Ishak
- related to: Diana, Princess of Wales