- related to: Diana
Diana, Princess of Wales (born Diana Frances Spencer; 1 July 1961 – 31 August 1997), was a member of the British royal family.She was the first wife of Charles, Prince of Wales—the heir apparent to the British throne—and mother of Prince William and Prince Harry.
Good baby Diana helps Mommy. A little girl is cleaning the house, but her brother Roma again has polluted everything. Kids pretend play with Cleaning Toys! F...
- 11 min
- ✿ Kids Diana Show
Sep 20, 2013 · Diana: Directed by Oliver Hirschbiegel. With Naomi Watts, Cas Anvar, Charles Edwards, James Puddephatt. During the last two years of her life, Princess Diana embarks on a final rite of passage: a secret love affair with Pakistani heart surgeon Hasnat Khan.
- Oliver Hirschbiegel
- Naomi Watts, Naveen Andrews, Cas Anvar
Diana - LIKE IT - Kids Song (Official Video). La la la la la la Like It - baby song from Kids Diana Show!Music: Ruslan ToloknovLyrics: Valeriya ToloknovaList...
- 3 min
- ✿ Kids Diana Show
Typically, members of the world's royal families are poised, put together, and graceful–the definition of class. When Kate Middleton follows the five-second rule, Meghan Markle makes a minor fashion faux pas,
21 hours ago
Diana is a goddess in Roman and Hellenistic religion, primarily considered a patroness of the countryside, hunters, crossroads, and the Moon.She is equated with the Greek goddess Artemis, and absorbed much of Artemis' mythology early in Roman history, including a birth on the island of Delos to parents Jupiter and Latona, and a twin brother, Apollo, though she had an independent origin in Italy.
Jun 03, 2021 · Courtship With Prince Charles. Diana began dating Prince Charles, heir to the British throne who was 13 years her senior, in 1977.The couple first met when Diana was a child and reportedly played ...
People also ask
Did Diana have a miscarriage?
What caused Diana's death?
Who was Diana married to?
Why was Diana a princess?
Diana, in Roman religion, goddess of wild animals and the hunt, identified with the Greek goddess Artemis. Like her Greek counterpart, she was also a goddess of domestic animals. As a fertility deity, she was invoked by women to aid conception and delivery. Learn more about Diana in this article.
- Princess Diana’s legacy lives on. This year marks the 24th anniversary of Princess Diana’s death, who would have turned 60 in 2021 had she lived. In the years since Princess Diana’s funeral, many remember the Princess of Wales as far more than a fashion icon—she was a kindhearted philanthropist and, most importantly, a devoted mother to Princes William and Harry.
- She even makes plaid look couture. If you thought that long plaid skirts were reserved for Catholic schoolgirls, think again. This rare photo of Princess Diana in the 1980s shows how she always took fashion risks.
- Confidence was her best accessory. Subtle accessories like a pearl necklace, scarf, and woven wicker basket tote bag are what proved Princess Diana to be a style icon for every generation.
- The sweetest giggle. They say laughter is the best medicine and looks good on everyone. We wonder what made Princess Diana giggle in this rare photo of her from the ’80s!