- Fox News· 8 hours ago
Senate Judiciary Committee Ranking Member Dianne Feinstein said that "under no circumstances" should...
- Los Angeles Times on MSN.com· 5 days ago
Progressives worry Dianne Feinstein wouldn't be as aggressive in approving judges as Republicans have been during the Trump presidency.
- Great Falls Tribune· 2 days ago
Senators Steve Daines and Dianne Feinstein testify before Senate Subcommittee on bill to reform forest practices to reduce the risk of wildfires
- Fox News· 8 hours ago
Dianne Goldman Berman Feinstein (/ ˈ f aɪ n s t aɪ n /; born Dianne Emiel Goldman, June 22, 1933) is an American politician serving as the senior United States Senator from California. She took office on November 4, 1992. A member of the Democratic Party, Feinstein was Mayor of San Francisco from 1978 to 1988.
Every e-mail I receive is read, and your opinions are carefully considered. Please send me a note using the e-mail form below. If you are a California resident and would like a response to your email, make sure to include your mailing address in the necessary fields.
- Feinstein on Policing: ‘Meaningful Reform is Long Overdue’youtube.com
- Hidden Videos - Dianne Feinstein Comes To Communist China Defensefacebook.com
- Feinstein Speaks on Amendment to Chair's Subpoena Authority Motionyoutube.com
- Sen. Dianne Feinstein shared documents with FBI about husband's stock tradesmsn.com
To best serve your needs, there are a number of ways for you to contact my staff and me. Please be in touch if you want to let me know your thoughts about an issue, if you are looking for more information regarding a specific piece of legislation, or if you need additional help with one of the services my office provides.
Dianne Feinstein, American politician who was elected as a Democrat to the U.S. Senate in 1992 and began repesenting California later that year. She was the first woman to serve as senator from that state. Feinstein previously was the first female mayor of San Francisco (1978–88). Goldman grew up
Sen. Dianne Feinstein of California and three of her Senate colleagues reported selling off stocks worth millions of dollars in the days before the coronavirus outbreak crashed the market ...
- Dom Calicchio
Dianne Feinstein. News, Analysis and Opinion from POLITICO. Facebook; Twitter; California. Kamala Harris is now California's best shot at the White House.
We would like to show you a description here but the site won’t allow us.
- U.S. Senate
- Notable Endorsements
- Campaign Donors
- Noteworthy Events
- See Also
Below is an abbreviated outline of Feinstein's academic, professional, and political career: 1. 1992-Present: U.S. Senator from California 2. 1990: Unsuccessful candidate for Governor of California 3. 1988-1989: Director, Bank of California 4. 1978-1988: Mayor of San Francisco 5. 1970-1978: San Francisco Board of Supervisors 6. 1960-1966: California Women’s Board of Terms and Parole 7. 1955: Graduated from Stanford University
At the beginning of the 115th Congress, Feinstein was assigned to the following committees: 1. United States Senate Caucus on International Narcotics Control 2. Committee on Intelligence (Select) 3. Committee on Appropriations 4. Committee on the Judiciary 5. Committee on Rules and Administration
Feinstein served on the following committees: 1. Intelligence, Chairman 2. Appropriations 2.1. Subcommittee on Transportation and Housing and Urban Development, and Related Agencies 2.2. Subcommittee on Department of the Interior, Environment, and Related Agencies 2.3. Subcommittee on Energy and Water Development 2.4. Subcommittee on Department of Defense 2.5. Subcommittee on Commerce, Justice, Science, and Related Agencies 2.6. Subcommittee on Agriculture, Rural Development, Food and Drug Ad...
1. Appropriations 1.1. Subcommittee on Agriculture, Rural Development, Food and Drug Administration, and Related Agencies 1.2. Subcommittee on Commerce, Justice, Science, and Related Agencies 1.3. Subcommittee on Defense 1.4. Subcommittee on Energy And Water Development, Chair 1.5. Subcommittee on Interior, Environment, and Related Agencies 1.6. Subcommittee on Transportation, Housing and Urban Development, and Related Agencies 2. Judiciary 2.1. Subcommittee on Crime and Terrorism 2.2. Subcom...
The following table shows a list of notable endorsements made by this individual or organization. The list includes presidential, congressional, gubernatorial, state legislative, and other notable candidates. If you are aware of endorsements that should be included, please email us.
Ideology and leadership
1. 1.1. See also: GovTrack's Political Spectrum & Legislative Leadership ranking Based on an analysis of bill sponsorship by GovTrack, Feinstein was a rank-and-file Democratas of July 2014. This was the same rating Feinstein received in June 2013.
Lifetime voting record
1. 1.1. See also: Lifetime voting records of United States Senators and Representatives According to the website GovTrack,Feinstein missed 174 of 7,645 roll call votes from February 1993 to September 2015. This amounts to 2.3 percent, which is worse than the median of 1.6 percent among current senators as of September 2015.
National Journal vote ratings
1. 1.1. See also: National Journal vote ratings Each year National Journalpublishes an analysis of how liberally or conservatively each member of Congress voted in the previous year. Click the link above for the full ratings of all members of Congress.
Alleged insider trading leading up to the U.S. Coronavirus Pandemic, 2020
On March 19, 2020, the New York Times alleged Feinstein, along with some other senators, traded stocks after receiving a Senate Intelligence Committee briefing related to the effect the coronavirus outbreak will have on the American economy. Feinstein sold between $1,500,000 and $6,000,000 in stocks days after the briefing. On March 20, 2020, a spokesperson for Feinstein responded noting most of the stock sales were made by Feinstein’s husband and, “she has no involvement in any of her husban...
Sep 03, 2019 · Dianne Feinstein was born in San Francisco, California, on June 22, 1933. Born into a Jewish family, she attended a Roman Catholic school and a Jewish temple as a child and began showing an ...
Mar 20, 2020 · Dianne Feinstein and Jim Inhofe sold as much as $6.4 million worth of stock, as Richard Burr, Kelly Loeffler were urged to resign over coronavirus stock trades.
- Noah Manskar