Daniel Dwayne Simmons III (born March 21, 1995), better known by his stage name Diggy Simmons or commonly just Diggy, is an American rapper, singer, songwriter, model, and actor and the fourth child of Joseph "Rev. Run" Simmons of Run DMC.
1.8m Followers, 702 Following, 77 Posts - See Instagram photos and videos from Diggy (@diggysimmons)
Diggy is an American rapper, singer, model, and actor and the fourth child of Joseph Simmons of Run DMC. He along with his parents and five siblings, were the primary subjects of the MTV reality television show Run's House (2005). Diggy was also the youngest member of the hip-hop collective All City Chess Club. See full bio »
- Diggy Simmons
Daniel “Diggy” Simmons, III born March 21, 1995 is the second son and fourth oldest in the growing Simmons family. Diggy is starting his own clothing and shoe line originally called “Space Age” but changed due to legal reasons to “Space Cadet” and is currently called "Chivalrous Culture&… read more
Diggy is an American rapper, singer, model, and actor and the fourth child of Joseph Simmons of Run DMC. He along with his parents and five siblings, were the primary subjects of the MTV reality television show Run's House (2005). Diggy was also the youngest member of the hip-hop collective All City Chess Club.
Jun 12, 2020 · Diggy Simmons, son of Rev. Run Simmons, trended on Twitter.com Friday morning for allegedly cheating on his girlfriend, singer Chloe Bailey, of the singing group Chloe x Halle.
The latest tweets from @DIGGY_SIMMONS
- Aiden Mason
- He preferred to stay away from music. We have come to appreciate families that have all ventured in a particular field and prospered with the Kardashian family being the ideal example.
- Why he took a break from music. Diggy confessed that at the time he made his album, he was so much in his head and needed some time off the music scene to figure out his life.
- He lives a healthy lifestyle. Among the people that Diggy looks up to, Darryl “DMC” McDaniels sits at the top. According to Diggy, DMC is addicted to fitness.
- What inspired him to release the single “It Is What It Is.” Just like “Que Sera Sera” means “whatever will be, will be,” Diggy Simmons had undergone life’s ups and downs to know that sometimes, things are out of our hands.
Jan 25, 2021 · Diggy Simmons is putting his heart on his sleeve just in time for Valentine’s Day Partnering with Bumble, the multi-talented entertainer recently hopped on camera to answer his fans' most pressing...
- 6 min
Jun 17, 2020 · Source: Eric McCandless / Getty Last summer, the word on the street was that “Grown-ish” co-stars Chloe Bailey and Diggy Simmons, who play a couple on the Freeform show, were dating in real life....
- related to: Diggy Simmons