Diggy's debut album Unexpected Arrival was released on March 20, 2012, a day before Simmons' 17th birthday. Billboard said it was "easy to find yourself nodding along".  The third was his own Life of The Jetsetter Tour in late early 2012 with returning acts Jacob Latimore , OMG Girlz , and added were Jawan Harris & new hip-hop duo TK-N-Cash.
1.8m Followers, 697 Following, 65 Posts - See Instagram photos and videos from Diggy (@diggysimmons)
Diggy is an American rapper, singer, model, and actor and the fourth child of Joseph Simmons of Run DMC. He along with his parents and five siblings, were the primary subjects of the MTV reality television show Run's House (2005). Diggy was also the youngest member of the hip-hop collective All City Chess Club. See full bio »
- Diggy Simmons
Diggy is an American rapper, singer, model, and actor and the fourth child of Joseph Simmons of Run DMC. He along with his parents and five siblings, were the primary subjects of the MTV reality television show Run's House (2005). Diggy was also the youngest member of the hip-hop collective All City Chess Club.
- March 21, 1995 in USA
- 5' 8½" (1.74 m)
May 31, 2021 · Diggy Simmons is a rapper, singer, songwriter, model, and actor who appeared on the MTV reality television show Run’s House. Likewise, he is also popular for playing the role of Douglas Fredrick on the hit show Grown-ish. As a rapper, Diggy has released two albums and various mixtapes. Diggy Dwayne Simmons III was born in 1995 in Queens.
- March 21, 1995
- Daniel Dwayne Simmons III
- Queens. New York, US
Jul 14, 2021 · Diggy Simmons is an American rapper, singer, songwriter, model, and actor and the fourth child of Joseph “Rev. Run” Simmons of Run DMC. He is currently acting on the hit show Grown-ish as Douglas Frederick (Doug) Edwards, a student at Cal U (A fictional University in the “Ish” Universe).
The latest tweets from @DIGGY_SIMMONS
- Aiden Mason
- He preferred to stay away from music. We have come to appreciate families that have all ventured in a particular field and prospered with the Kardashian family being the ideal example.
- Why he took a break from music. Diggy confessed that at the time he made his album, he was so much in his head and needed some time off the music scene to figure out his life.
- He lives a healthy lifestyle. Among the people that Diggy looks up to, Darryl “DMC” McDaniels sits at the top. According to Diggy, DMC is addicted to fitness.
- What inspired him to release the single “It Is What It Is.” Just like “Que Sera Sera” means “whatever will be, will be,” Diggy Simmons had undergone life’s ups and downs to know that sometimes, things are out of our hands.
Jun 12, 2020 · Diggy Simmons, son of Rev. Run Simmons, trended on Twitter.com Friday morning for allegedly cheating on his girlfriend, singer Chloe Bailey, of the singing group Chloe x Halle.
Jun 17, 2020 · Chloe Acknowledges That She And Diggy Simmons Are Over. Last summer, the word on the street was that “Grown-ish” co-stars Chloe Bailey and Diggy Simmons, who play a couple on the Freeform show ...