Donald J. Harris. Donald Jasper Harris (born August 23, 1938) is a Jamaican-American economist and professor emeritus at Stanford University, known for applying post-Keynesian ideas to development economics. He is the ex-husband of Indian-American Biomedical Scientist Shyamala Gopalan, father of the 49th and Current Vice President of the United ...
Donald Harris joined the Stanford faculty in 1972, coming from the University of Wisconsin (Madison) where he had been appointed tenured professor three years after graduating from the University of California (Berkeley). At Stanford, he
Aug 14, 2020 · Donald J. Harris is one of the greatest assets in that world as a professor and economist who applied Post-Keynesian ideas to development economics. Besides all that, many people even know him as the father of U.S Senator from California, Kamala Harris and political commentator Maya Harris. Donald J. Harris's Colossal Net Worth
- Yujesh Kc
- 82 years old
- August 19 , 1938
Aug 22, 2020 · Donald Harris, the father of Indian-origin Senator and Democratic vice presidential nominee Kamala Harris, has said that close contact with his daughters "came to an abrupt halt" after a...
About Dr. Donald Jasper Harris, PhD Origins ”My roots go back, within my lifetime, to my paternal grandmother Miss Chrishy (née Christiana Brown, descendant of Hamilton Brown who is on record as plantation and slave owner and founder of Brown’s Town) and to my maternal grandmother Miss Iris (née Iris Finegan, farmer and educator, from Aenon Town and Inverness, ancestry unknown to me).
- August 23, 1938
- Kingston, St. Andrew Parish, Jamaica
- Private User
Donald J. Harris As a child growing up in Jamaica, I often heard it said, by my parents and family friends: “memba whe yu cum fram”. To this day, I continue to retain the deep social awareness and strong sense of identity which that grassroots Jamaican philosophy fed in me. As a father, I naturally sought to develop the
- Donald Harris Was Upset About Kamala Harris’s Jamaican Pot Smoking Joke. Kamala Harris, who has already hit the 2020 presidential election trail, was asked on the radio about whether she smoked pot when she was young.
- Donald Harris Is an Emeritus Professor of Economics. What's stopping business in Jamaica?Professor Donald Harris of Stanford University explains the steps Jamaica must take to allow the economy to grow…2011-03-18T00:36:22.000Z.
- Harris Was a Wisconsin Professor Who Went to College in Berkeley. Donald Harris joined Stanford in 1972. Before that, he was a professor at the University of Wisconsin (Madison).
- Harris Has Tried to Help the Jamaican Economy & Has Outlined the Family’s Jamaican Roots, Which Include a Slave Owner. In his article about being a Jamaican father, Donald Harris wrote, “To this day, I continue to retain the deep social awareness and strong sense of identity which that grassroots Jamaican philosophy fed in me.
Nov 20, 2020 · The father was Donald Jasper Harris, an emeritus professor of economics and a former government economic adviser in Jamaica. “Half my family is from Jamaica. Are you kidding me?,” Harris’ daughter...
Jul 03, 2019 · Donald Harris net worth is around $1.2- $1.5 million. He earned this wealth primarily through teaching economics in many Colleges. He Started his career as an economics professor at the University of Wisconsin and earned the annual average salary of $78,360- $169,048. Harris then served at Standford University.
- Yujesh Kc
Jan 19, 2021 · Donald Harris was born in Jamaica. According to his Stanford bio, Donald is a naturalized U.S. citizen (which unfortunately sparked bogus, and racist, claims that Kamala isn't eligible to run for...