Donald Trump Flips Out At Robert De Niro
Former President Donald Trump on Sunday issued a belated, unhinged response to actor Robert De Niro’s fierce criticism of him at last week’s Gotham Awards ...
HuffPost via Yahoo
8 hours ago
Donald J. Trump News on former President Donald Trump and the Trump administration DeSantis, all-in on Iowa, finishes 99-county tour where he started: Far behind Trump in a critical state...
Former President Donald Trump has been indicted in four cases — all while leading the Republican field in the 2024 presidential race. Here's the latest news on each. Breaking down the 91 charges...
Videos - Donald Trump
- ABC News Videos1 day ago
GOP hopefuls are descending on the state, with former President Donald Trump and Florida Gov. Ron DeSantis holding dueling rallies.
- 02:30Trump, DeSantis hold dueling Iowa eventsABC News VideosGOP hopefuls are descending on the state, with former President Donald Trump and Florida Gov. Ron DeSantis holding dueling rallies.1 day ago
- 00:37Trump, DeSantis hold dueling Iowa campaign eventsCBS News VideosFormer President Donald Trump and Florida Gov. Ron DeSantis, both of whom are vying for the Republican presidential nomination, were holding campaign rallies in Iowa Saturday.2 days ago
- 02:28Trump's attorney breaks silence in Fulton County courtroomABC News VideosThe former president's attorney argues that Trump's actions were protected speech.2 days ago
- 03:46Judge hears dismissal arguments in Trump-Georgia election interference hearingCBS News VideosA hearing is underway in the Georgia election interference case against Donald Trump with attorneys arguing for a delay or outright dismissal of the case against the former president and several co-defendants. Tia Mitchell, a Washington correspondent for the Atlanta Journal-Constitution, joined CBS News to talk about the case.3 days ago
- 01:41Federal appeals court rules Trump can be sued over Jan. 6 riotABC News VideosThe court reached the decision despite former President Donald Trump claiming he is immune from liability.3 days ago
- 03:12Trump’s attorneys file for dismissal or delay in Georgia election interference caseABC News VideosABC News’ Olivia Rubin talks about former President Donald Trump’s attorneys filing for a delay or dismissal of his Georgia election interference case.3 days ago
- 00:37Liz Cheney: Trump's election would be "the end of the Republic"CBS News VideosIn this preview of an interview to air on "CBS News Sunday Morning" December 3, former Republican Congresswoman Liz Cheney, author of "Oath and Honor: A Memoir and a Warning," tells John Dickerson that the Constitutional checks and balances that could prevent a dictatorship in the United States have been co-opted by Republicans in Congress in order to appease Donald Trump.3 days ago
- 03:45Trump attorneys seek to dismiss or delay Georgia fraud caseABC News VideosABC news investigative reporter Olivia Rubin and former Georgia prosecutor Chris Timmons discuss what’s at stake for former President Donald Trump in his Georgia election interference case.3 days ago
- 02:21Attorneys for former President Trump are in a Georgia courtroomABC News VideosTrump's attorneys are arguing to have the election interference case against the former president delayed or dismissed altogether.3 days ago
- 02:07Sources: Trump attorney provided potentially damaging testimony in secret docs caseABC News VideosTrump lawyer Jennifer Little told investigators Trump was warned that if he did not comply with a federal subpoena, "it's going to be a crime," sources familiar with the case told ABC News.4 days ago
- 02:27Former Vice President Pence tells investigators about Trump’s election interferenceABC News VideosABC News’ Katherine Faulders talks about what former Vice President Mike Pence told investigators about former President Donald Trump’s role in trying to overturn the 2020 election results.6 days ago
- 04:28Nikki Haley says "chaos follows" Donald TrumpCBS News VideosNikki Haley drew the largest crowd of her primary campaign Monday in South Carolina, her home state. The 2024 hopeful took aim at her former boss, Donald Trump, saying it's time for a new generation in U.S. leadership. CBS News campaign reporter Aaron Navarro has more.6 days ago
- 03:12Pence told Jan. 6 special counsel about warnings to Trump in 2020 aftermath: SourcesABC News VideosMike Pence told special counsel Jack Smith's team that Donald Trump had almost pushed the country into a “constitutional crisis," according to sources familiar with what Pence told investigators.6 days ago
- 04:03DeSantis attempting "full Grassley" on campaign trail in Iowa, but Trump still leads big thereCBS News VideosRon DeSantis is trying to stop in all of Iowa's 99 counties, dubbed a "full Grassley" ahead of the Hawkeye State's caucuses, even as former President Donald Trump is polling well ahead of the Florida governor in the state. CBS News campaign reporter Aaron Navarro has more on DeSantis' efforts and his upcoming debate with California Gov. Gavin Newsom as well as Trump's comments on health care.1 week ago
- 04:37The Breakdown: 3 in 4 Republicans might be open to a Trump alternative in 2024ABC News VideosABC News Political Director Rick Klein breaks down the state of the 2024 presidential race on “This Week.”1 week ago
- 01:04Wilders is Netherlands' Trump, says analystReuters VideosSTORY: Beating all predictions, Wilders' Freedom Party (PVV) won 37 seats out of 150 on Wednesday (November 22), well ahead of 25 for a joint Labour/Green ticket and 24 for the conservative People's Party for Freedom and Democracy (VVD) of outgoing Prime Minister Mark Rutte. Wilders has said he wants to be the Netherlands' next prime minister and would focus his efforts on curbing immigration, but Senior Research Fellow at the Clingendael Institute Rene Cuperus told Reuters that the country's political system would "tame" him. Wilders' most radical ideas will be rejected by other parties he must work with in order to form a coalition government. But Cuperus did describe the result as the country's "Trump moment", referring to the election of former U.S. President Donald Trump.2 weeks ago
- 04:12What House Speaker Johnson's support means for Trump's 2024 campaignCBS News VideosHouse Speaker Mike Johnson met with former president Donald Trump Monday for the first time since Johnson took the gavel, a source told CBS News. CBS News political director Fin Gomez has the latest on Johnson's support of Trump.2 weeks ago
- 01:26Appeals court considers reinstating Trump's gag order in 2020 election caseCBS News VideosA federal appeals court is considering the reinstatement of a limited gag order on former President Donald Trump in his 2020 election case. During a lengthy Monday argument, judges questioned Trump lawyers and the special counsel about the boundaries of what Trump should be allowed to express on social media and during public speeches. CBS News' Scott MacFarlane reports.2 weeks ago
- 02:32Judges seem poised to uphold, but narrow scope of Trump gag orderCBS News VideosA federal appeals court on Monday heard arguments on whether to reinstitute a gag order against former President Donald Trump in his federal 2020 election interference case. They are deciding how to strike a balance between the gag order and protecting Trump's free speech rights and his ability to defend himself on the campaign trail. CBS News congressional correspondent Scott MacFarlane has more.2 weeks ago
- 04:42Georgia Judge will hear arguments on revoking bond for a Trump co-defendantABC News VideosProsecutors want to revoke bond for Harrison Floyd, a co-defendant of former President Donald Trump in the charges stemming from the 2020 election.2 weeks ago
- 02:18Federal appeals court weighs fate of gag order on Trump, AP ExplainsAssociated Press VideosA federal appeals court appears inclined to reimpose at least some restrictions on Donald Trump’s speech in his election subversion case. (Nov. 2023)2 weeks ago
- 03:12Donald Trump's election case gag order argued at appeals courtCBS News VideosAn appeals court heard arguments Monday over a federal judge's ruling that could limit what former president Donald Trump can say about potential witnesses and court personnel ahead of his criminal trial in Washington, D.C. CBS News congressional correspondent Scott MacFarlane reports on what both sides argued.2 weeks ago
- 04:43Texas Gov. Greg Abbott endorses Trump for 2024 at event near U.S.-Mexico borderCBS News VideosTexas Gov. Greg Abbott endorsed Donald Trump for president Sunday at a rally near the southern border. CBS News immigration reporter Camilo Montoya-Galvez has more.2 weeks ago
- 04:05This is the 1st Amendment argument Trump is making in his gag order appealCBS News VideosFormer President Donald Trump's lawyers are asking an appeals court to revoke the gag order a federal court placed on him while he's on trial for allegedly trying to overturn the 2020 presidential election. CBS News legal contributor Jessica Levinson has more on the case the Trump team is trying to make.2 weeks ago
- 04:03Appeals court hears arguments on lifting gag order on Donald TrumpABC News VideosABC News' Katherine Faulders and contributor Jeff Robbins discuss the hearing that could lift the gag order prohibiting Donald Trump from making statements “publicly targeting” Jack Smith.2 weeks ago
- ABC News Videos
Dec 1, 2023 · A federal appeals court on Friday rejected former President Donald Trump's bid to dismiss civil claims seeking to hold him to account for the Jan. 6 riot, 2021 at the U.S. Capitol, denying his ...
32 female University of Oregon athletes file Title IX lawsuit against the school. Get the latest news, updates, and analysis on former President Donald Trump.
Arguments in court on Friday offered clues to Donald J. Trump’s legal strategy in fighting state charges of conspiracy to overturn the 2020 presidential election.
Dec 2, 2023 · The latest news, opinion and analysis on Donald Trump, the 45th president of the United States. 3 December 2023 ‘Moderate’ or Roe v Wade killer: can Trump have it both ways on abortion?
12/01/2023 02:10 PM EST LEGAL Trump may be sued over Jan. 6 incitement claims, appeals court panel rules By KYLE CHENEY and JOSH GERSTEIN 12/01/2023 10:36 AM EST Updated 12/01/2023 12:48 PM EST...