Donald Trump won't listen to Judge Chutkan anymore
Donald Trump's attorneys filed a motion on Thursday for an "automatic stay" on court proceedings in the federal election subversion case against the former ...
10 hours ago
Help continue our promise to Make America Great Again!
16 hours ago · Donald Trump returned to his New York civil trial on Thursday as an accounting expert told the court there was “no evidence whatsoever” that the former US president and his family company...
Videos - Donald Trump
- CBS News Videos11 hours ago
Former President Donald Trump made an appearance in a New York courtroom as the civil fraud trial nears an end. CBS News investigative reporter Graham Kates is attending the trial and reports on Trump's latest comments about the case.
- 03:47Trump attends New York civil trial as defense calls final expert witnessCBS News VideosFormer President Donald Trump made an appearance in a New York courtroom as the civil fraud trial nears an end. CBS News investigative reporter Graham Kates is attending the trial and reports on Trump's latest comments about the case.11 hours ago
- 04:00Trump appears in court for New York fraud trialABC News VideosABC News’ Aaron Katersky is outside the courtroom where former President Donald Trump is back in court as testimony continues in his fraud trial.17 hours ago
- 04:14Trump back in court for New York fraud trial ThursdayCBS News VideosFormer President Donald Trump is appearing again in a New York City courtroom Thursday for his civil fraud case. CBS News legal contributor Rebecca Roiphe discusses how the case is progressing.17 hours ago
- 01:38‘Fit or Unfit?’: Christie, DeSantis Clash Over Trump at GOP DebateWSJFormer New Jersey Gov. Chris Christie squared off with Florida Gov. Ron DeSantis at the Dec. 6 Republican presidential debate hosted by NewsNation, on whether or not Donald Trump is fit to be president again. Photo: Gerald Herbert/AP/Justin Sullivan/Getty Images1 day ago
- 03:14GOP candidates prepare for Alabama debate, Trump not attendingCBS News VideosFormer New Jersey Gov. Chris Christie, Florida Gov. Ron DeSantis, former U.N. Ambassador Nikki Haley and entrepreneur Vivek Ramaswamy will take the debate stage in Tuscaloosa, Alabama, to debate one last time before the Iowa caucus. CBS News chief election and campaign correspondent Robert Costa looks ahead to the fourth GOP 2024 presidential debate.1 day ago
- 04:53Trump says he'd only be a dictator on "Day 1" of potential second presidencyCBS News VideosIn a town hall Tuesday night, Fox News' Sean Hannity asked Donald Trump, "You are promising America tonight you would never abuse power as retribution against anybody?" "Except for Day 1," Trump said. CBS News campaign reporter Taurean Small has more on that and Wednesday night's fourth GOP debate.2 days ago
- 03:14Biden says he's not sure he'd run for re-election if Trump wasn't runningCBS News VideosPresident Biden said Tuesday he's not confident he'd be seeking another term as president if Donald Trump wasn't running. Now his campaign is trying to clarify that. CBS News senior White House and political correspondent Ed O'Keefe has more.2 days ago
- 00:41Trump Says He Won’t Be a Dictator ‘Except for Day One’ if Re-ElectedWSJDonald Trump said if he is re-elected as U.S. president he will use his powers to close the southern border with Mexico and increase oil drilling. He made the comments during a town hall with Fox News host Sean Hannity on Tuesday. Photo: Charlie Neibergall/Associated Press2 days ago
- 01:17If not for Trump, Biden 'not sure' he'd be runningReuters VideosSTORY: President Joe Biden said Tuesday that he might not have run for re-election if Donald Trump had not entered the race. At a fundraising campaign stop outside Boston, Biden said “If Trump wasn’t running, I’m not sure I’d be running,” adding “We cannot let him win.” Reporters later asked Biden whether he would be running if Trump were not: “I expect so. Look he is running, and I have to run.” Biden's comments come as even staunch Democratic voters have expressed concern in recent polls about the president's age. At 81 years old, Biden is the oldest president in U.S. history. Trump responded to Biden’s remarks at a Fox News town hall held the same day, saying "somebody gave him a talking point they thought would sound good." Trump and Biden last faced off for the Oval Office in 2020, after Trump served one term as president from 2017 to 2021. Biden’s aides increasingly regard Trump's frontrunner status for the Republican presidential nomination as insurmountable, according to two of those Democrats who declined to be named. Recent polling has shown Trump leading Biden in hypothetical matchups in key swing states and on the national level.2 days ago
- 04:40Special counsel Jack Smith outlines new evidence in Trump election caseABC News VideosThe new court filing outlines that Smith plans to place the blame for the Jan. 6 violence on former President Donald Trump.2 days ago
- 01:15Biden: Trump "is running and I just have to run"Associated Press VideosPresident Biden told reporters outside the White House on Tuesday night that Donald Trump is running for president, so he has to as well. Earlier, Biden told campaign donors that he wasn't sure he'd be running for reelection if Donald Trump wasn't also in the race. (Dec. 6)2 days ago
- 00:20Biden 'has to' run again as Trump is in the raceReuters VideosSTORY: Biden said the Republican posed a unique threat to the country. "If Trump wasn't running, I'm not sure I'd be running," Biden said at a fundraising event for his 2024 campaign outside of Boston. "We cannot let him win." Biden's remarks come as even staunch Democratic voters have expressed concerns about the president's age. He turned 81 years old last month. Biden reiterated the sentiment upon returning to the White House saying “I expect so, but look he is running, and I have to run.” During his 2020 presidential campaign, Biden often mentioned that his decision to run was due in part to then-President Trump's handling of issues, including a 2017 white nationalist rally in Charlottesville, Virginia. Now, Biden's campaign is again positioning Trump as a danger to democracy itself. Trump, who faces criminal charges over his efforts to reverse his 2020 election loss, has painted Biden as a dangerous autocrat. "I don’t think anyone doubts our democracy is at risk again," Biden said earlier on Tuesday.2 days ago
- 04:18How federal prosecutors plan to use Trump's words against himCBS News VideosIn a new court filing, special counsel Jack Smith detailed the evidence federal prosecutors plan to use against former President Donald Trump in his 2020 election interference case. CBS News congressional correspondent Scott MacFarlane has more.2 days ago
- 01:59Fourth Republican presidential debate will feature four candidates, Trump skips againAssociated Press VideosFourth Republican presidential debate will feature four candidates, Trump skips again2 days ago
- 01:46Jack Smith lays out new evidence he plans to use against TrumpABC News VideosThe special counsel brought forward statements as far back as 2012 including accusations of voter fraud against former President Donald Trump.3 days ago
- 04:55Liz Cheney raises alarm over Trump and authoritarianismCBS News VideosIn an interview with CBS News, former Wyoming Rep. Liz Cheney said 2024 Republican frontrunner and former President Donald Trump uses the same tools as tyrants, fascists and authoritarians. Ruth Ben-Ghiat, professor of history at New York University, joins to discuss how authoritarianism takes shape in U.S. and global politics.3 days ago
- 03:11Trump supporter challenges hundreds of voters' qualifications in GeorgiaCBS News VideosA man who falsely believes former President Trump won the 2020 election has challenged the qualifications of hundreds of voters in Georgia, convinced the rolls are filled with fraudulent entries. The Dekalb County Election board chair says most discrepancies are the result of minor administrative or technical errors. Major Garrett has the story.3 days ago
- 04:52Burgum suspends presidential campaign; Trump will not participate in Alabama debateCBS News VideosNorth Dakota Gov. Doug Burgum announced he is suspending his run for the White House, narrowing the field of Republican candidates vying to beat former President Donald Trump. CBS News chief election and campaign correspondent Robert Costa is following the developments as most of the GOP candidates prepare to debate in Alabama.4 days ago
- 03:26Donald Trump wants highest New York court to overturn gag orderCBS News VideosCBS News investigative reporter Graham Kates reports on former President Donald Trump's appeal of the gag order in his civil trial in New York as well as on a judge's rejection of Trump's claim of immunity in denying his motion to dismiss a federal election case, as lawsuits against him concerning the Jan. 6 attacks can proceed.4 days ago
- 02:30Trump, DeSantis hold dueling Iowa eventsABC News VideosGOP hopefuls are descending on the state, with former President Donald Trump and Florida Gov. Ron DeSantis holding dueling rallies.5 days ago
- 00:37Trump, DeSantis hold dueling Iowa campaign eventsCBS News VideosFormer President Donald Trump and Florida Gov. Ron DeSantis, both of whom are vying for the Republican presidential nomination, were holding campaign rallies in Iowa Saturday.5 days ago
- 02:28Trump's attorney breaks silence in Fulton County courtroomABC News VideosThe former president's attorney argues that Trump's actions were protected speech.6 days ago
- 03:46Judge hears dismissal arguments in Trump-Georgia election interference hearingCBS News VideosA hearing is underway in the Georgia election interference case against Donald Trump with attorneys arguing for a delay or outright dismissal of the case against the former president and several co-defendants. Tia Mitchell, a Washington correspondent for the Atlanta Journal-Constitution, joined CBS News to talk about the case.7 days ago
- 01:41Federal appeals court rules Trump can be sued over Jan. 6 riotABC News VideosThe court reached the decision despite former President Donald Trump claiming he is immune from liability.7 days ago
- 03:12Trump’s attorneys file for dismissal or delay in Georgia election interference caseABC News VideosABC News’ Olivia Rubin talks about former President Donald Trump’s attorneys filing for a delay or dismissal of his Georgia election interference case.7 days ago
- CBS News Videos
Donald Trump speaks on the declaration of COVID-19 as a global pandemic by the World Health Organization. Trump v. USA. Donald John Trump (born June 14, 1946) is an American politician, media personality, and businessman who served as the 45th president of the United States from 2017 to 2021.
20 hours ago · Donald Trump himself is scheduled to be the final witness called in his own defense on Monday, Dec. 11. Trump Investigations More Trump back in court today as New York fraud trial nears end ...
Dec 7, 2023 · By Luc Cohen NEW YORK (Reuters) -Donald Trump arrived at a New York court on Thursday to attend his ongoing civil fraud trial, where his defense team is arguing that the former U.S. president's...
Former President Donald Trump has been indicted in four cases — all while leading the Republican field in the 2024 presidential race. Here's the latest news on each.
Dec 4, 2023 · A Colorado judge has found that former President Donald Trump engaged in insurrection in the Jan. 6, 2021, attack on the U.S. Stay informed and read the latest breaking news and updates on Donald Trump from AP News, the definitive source for independent journalism.