Donald Trump melts down over support for Nikki Haley
Donald Trump has lashed out at former South Carolina Gov. Nikki Haley after the fellow 2024 Republican hopeful received several recent boosts to her White ...
9 hours ago
North Korea’s Kim inspects spy satellite photos of 'target regions'. Get the latest news, updates, and analysis on former President Donald Trump.
Jan 6, 2021 · Colorado Supreme Court Agrees to Take Up Trump’s 14th Amendment Case. A state judge ruled last week that the former president had engaged in insurrection on Jan. 6, 2021, but allowed him to ...
Videos - Donald Trump
- ABC News Videos19 hours ago
Trump lawyer Jennifer Little told investigators Trump was warned that if he did not comply with a federal subpoena, "it's going to be a crime," sources familiar with the case told ABC News.
- 02:07Sources: Trump attorney provided potentially damaging testimony in secret docs caseABC News VideosTrump lawyer Jennifer Little told investigators Trump was warned that if he did not comply with a federal subpoena, "it's going to be a crime," sources familiar with the case told ABC News.19 hours ago
- 02:27Former Vice President Pence tells investigators about Trump’s election interferenceABC News VideosABC News’ Katherine Faulders talks about what former Vice President Mike Pence told investigators about former President Donald Trump’s role in trying to overturn the 2020 election results.2 days ago
- 04:28Nikki Haley says "chaos follows" Donald TrumpCBS News VideosNikki Haley drew the largest crowd of her primary campaign Monday in South Carolina, her home state. The 2024 hopeful took aim at her former boss, Donald Trump, saying it's time for a new generation in U.S. leadership. CBS News campaign reporter Aaron Navarro has more.2 days ago
- 03:12Pence told Jan. 6 special counsel about warnings to Trump in 2020 aftermath: SourcesABC News VideosMike Pence told special counsel Jack Smith's team that Donald Trump had almost pushed the country into a “constitutional crisis," according to sources familiar with what Pence told investigators.3 days ago
- 04:03DeSantis attempting "full Grassley" on campaign trail in Iowa, but Trump still leads big thereCBS News VideosRon DeSantis is trying to stop in all of Iowa's 99 counties, dubbed a "full Grassley" ahead of the Hawkeye State's caucuses, even as former President Donald Trump is polling well ahead of the Florida governor in the state. CBS News campaign reporter Aaron Navarro has more on DeSantis' efforts and his upcoming debate with California Gov. Gavin Newsom as well as Trump's comments on health care.3 days ago
- 04:37The Breakdown: 3 in 4 Republicans might be open to a Trump alternative in 2024ABC News VideosABC News Political Director Rick Klein breaks down the state of the 2024 presidential race on “This Week.”5 days ago
- 01:04Wilders is Netherlands' Trump, says analystReuters VideosSTORY: Beating all predictions, Wilders' Freedom Party (PVV) won 37 seats out of 150 on Wednesday (November 22), well ahead of 25 for a joint Labour/Green ticket and 24 for the conservative People's Party for Freedom and Democracy (VVD) of outgoing Prime Minister Mark Rutte. Wilders has said he wants to be the Netherlands' next prime minister and would focus his efforts on curbing immigration, but Senior Research Fellow at the Clingendael Institute Rene Cuperus told Reuters that the country's political system would "tame" him. Wilders' most radical ideas will be rejected by other parties he must work with in order to form a coalition government. But Cuperus did describe the result as the country's "Trump moment", referring to the election of former U.S. President Donald Trump.1 week ago
- 04:12What House Speaker Johnson's support means for Trump's 2024 campaignCBS News VideosHouse Speaker Mike Johnson met with former president Donald Trump Monday for the first time since Johnson took the gavel, a source told CBS News. CBS News political director Fin Gomez has the latest on Johnson's support of Trump.1 week ago
- 01:26Appeals court considers reinstating Trump's gag order in 2020 election caseCBS News VideosA federal appeals court is considering the reinstatement of a limited gag order on former President Donald Trump in his 2020 election case. During a lengthy Monday argument, judges questioned Trump lawyers and the special counsel about the boundaries of what Trump should be allowed to express on social media and during public speeches. CBS News' Scott MacFarlane reports.1 week ago
- 02:32Judges seem poised to uphold, but narrow scope of Trump gag orderCBS News VideosA federal appeals court on Monday heard arguments on whether to reinstitute a gag order against former President Donald Trump in his federal 2020 election interference case. They are deciding how to strike a balance between the gag order and protecting Trump's free speech rights and his ability to defend himself on the campaign trail. CBS News congressional correspondent Scott MacFarlane has more.1 week ago
- 04:42Georgia Judge will hear arguments on revoking bond for a Trump co-defendantABC News VideosProsecutors want to revoke bond for Harrison Floyd, a co-defendant of former President Donald Trump in the charges stemming from the 2020 election.1 week ago
- 02:18Federal appeals court weighs fate of gag order on Trump, AP ExplainsAssociated Press VideosA federal appeals court appears inclined to reimpose at least some restrictions on Donald Trump’s speech in his election subversion case. (Nov. 2023)1 week ago
- 03:12Donald Trump's election case gag order argued at appeals courtCBS News VideosAn appeals court heard arguments Monday over a federal judge's ruling that could limit what former president Donald Trump can say about potential witnesses and court personnel ahead of his criminal trial in Washington, D.C. CBS News congressional correspondent Scott MacFarlane reports on what both sides argued.1 week ago
- 04:43Texas Gov. Greg Abbott endorses Trump for 2024 at event near U.S.-Mexico borderCBS News VideosTexas Gov. Greg Abbott endorsed Donald Trump for president Sunday at a rally near the southern border. CBS News immigration reporter Camilo Montoya-Galvez has more.1 week ago
- 04:05This is the 1st Amendment argument Trump is making in his gag order appealCBS News VideosFormer President Donald Trump's lawyers are asking an appeals court to revoke the gag order a federal court placed on him while he's on trial for allegedly trying to overturn the 2020 presidential election. CBS News legal contributor Jessica Levinson has more on the case the Trump team is trying to make.1 week ago
- 04:03Appeals court hears arguments on lifting gag order on Donald TrumpABC News VideosABC News' Katherine Faulders and contributor Jeff Robbins discuss the hearing that could lift the gag order prohibiting Donald Trump from making statements “publicly targeting” Jack Smith.1 week ago
- 02:54Appeals court to hear arguments on Trump gag-orderCBS News VideosA federal appeals court will hear arguments Monday on whether to reinstate a gag order against former President Donald Trump. CBS News congressional correspondent Scott MacFarlane has more.2 weeks ago
- 04:49Biden meeting with Mexican president comes as Trump promises radical shift in immigrationCBS News VideosPresident Biden is meeting with Mexican President Andrés Manuel López Obrador on Friday in San Francisco. The meeting follows campaign trail comments by former President Donald Trump promising mass deportations and ideological screenings if he's reelected. CBS News immigration reporter Camilo Montoya-Galvez reports.2 weeks ago
- 04:54Biden campaign: Trump following in footsteps of HitlerCBS News VideosPresident Biden is taking a more aggressive approach when discussing former President Donald Trump. Biden 2024 campaign spokesperson Kevin Munoz joins "America Decides" to discuss the social issues Biden wants to keep on voters' minds.2 weeks ago
- 03:30Will Iowa's evangelical voters stick with Trump?CBS News VideosWhile former President Donald Trump holds a commanding lead over his rivals in the Republican field, evangelical voters in Iowa could still be up for grabs. CBS News political reporter Aaron Navarro has more.2 weeks ago
- 04:44Biden campaign attacks Trump's "scary" immigration planCBS News VideosPresident Biden's campaign is taking aim at former President Donald Trump's rhetoric and proposals surrounding immigration ahead of the 2024 presidential elections. CBS News immigration reporter Camilo Montoya-Galvez looks at how Mr. Biden's campaign aims to shift American perception on immigrants seeking entry into the U.S.2 weeks ago
- 03:14Hunter Biden's lawyers seek to subpoena Trump, Barr and othersCBS News VideosHunter Biden's lawyers are seeking a broad set of records through the Delaware court where he is charged with felony gun charges. CBS News senior investigative correspondent Catherine Herridge reports on the request which includes subpoenas for former President Donald Trump and former Attorney General William Barr, among others.2 weeks ago
- 01:13Sen. Joe Manchin says he would not vote for Trump in 2024, but not committed to BidenCBS News VideosSenator Joe Manchin of West Virginia discussed who he would vote for in the 2024 presidential election in his first interview since announcing his retirement. Manchin spoke to Norah O'Donnell for the "CBS Evening News."2 weeks ago
- 00:34Sen. Joe Manchin: "I could not vote for Donald Trump" in 2024 electionCBS News VideosWest Virginia Democratic Sen. Joe Manchin weighs in on the 2024 election, discusses his future political plans and more in his first interview since announcing he would not seek re-election. Watch more from the interview Tuesday on "CBS Evening News with Norah O'Donnell."2 weeks ago
- 02:59Breaking down Donald Trump Jr.'s second time testifying at father's fraud trialCBS News VideosDonald Trump Jr. appeared on the witness stand for the second time on Monday as his father's civil fraud trial, now in its second month, entered a new phase. New York Attorney General Letitia James' office rested the state's case last week, giving defense attorneys the chance to call their own witnesses for the first time. CBS News legal contributor Rebecca Roiphe recapped Trump Jr.'s second time on the stand.2 weeks ago
- ABC News Videos
News on former President Donald Trump and the Trump administration. Video. Trump posts ‘Thanksgiving message’ at 2 a.m. with a list of insults. Video. Hear former White House lawyer’s ...
Nov 29, 2023 · US elections 2024. Democrats. Joe Biden. The latest news, opinion and analysis on Donald Trump, the 45th president of the United States.
Nov 27, 2023 · Read the latest news and analysis on President Donald Trump. Follow today's top stories and breaking news from inside Washington D.C. and beyond.
9 hours ago · A state appeals court in New York reinstated a gag order against Donald Trump and his lawyers in the $250 million civil fraud case against the former president and his company, rejecting his ...
Donald Trump. Donald Trump was the 45th president of the U.S. and is running again in 2024 for the Republican presidential nomination after having lost the 2020 election to Joe Biden.